Anyone figured out which mod adds the dialogue option *stare at her tits*?

One of the mods in my load order adds a dialogue option *stare at her tits* that always returns "my eyes are up here, sweetheart." As this dialogue option seems to fill no other purpose and serves to clutter up the box for every female NPC I've been trying to find down what mod it might be.

I found one previous thread that died before any conclusion was reached:

I know for a fact that it's not Sexy Bandit Captives because it is not in my list (as it is currently unavailable.)

If anyone has any idea what mod adds the dialogue I'd like to know, even if you're unsure it would be helpful in narrowing it down.

Typing the line into the console(using the below command) should reveal what mod it's from. Either directly, with the Editor Id(as labeled by TESVEdit) including something of the mod's name, or with the first two letters of the id being where it is in your load order.

help "Dialog line text"

8 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Typing the line into the console(using the below command) should reveal what mod it's from. Either directly, with the Editor Id(as labeled by TESVEdit) including something of the mod's name, or with the first two letters of the id being where it is in your load order.

help "Dialog line text"

help "Stare at her tits" returns empty output in the console under each category.

help Stare at her tits returns returns empty output in the console under each category.

help "*Stare at her tits*" returns empty output in the console under each category.

help *Stare at her tits* returns everything as the search only seems to recognize the * sign.