I don't like New Vegas. Help?

Currently' date=' I'm experiencing crashing in the nipton collapsed tunnels.

[/quote']

What does the author of the mod suggest?

:edit: if I remember right, that is part of AWOP... which is a mod I dropped because I couldn't stand having crashes in the areas added by the mod every few minutes.

Currently' date=' I'm experiencing crashing in the nipton collapsed tunnels.

[/quote']

What does the author of the mod suggest?

:edit: if I remember right, that is part of AWOP... which is a mod I dropped because I couldn't stand having crashes in the areas added by the mod every few minutes.

Ah-ha! I didn't hear about that.

Thank you, I will be sure to keep an eye on that mod.

I got around the crashes last night. It turns out that my PC cannot handle the AI for the "Vinchii/Vault 10" mod using two of the 5 companions at the same time AND AWOP W/Monster Mod. There is a conflict somewhere.

When underground, I can be in a swarm of zombies...claws out and dealing damage without any issues.

But if any of the two companions take a hit, the game locks up and crashes to desktop. so it's an easy fix. I just tell them to hang back and I go in head-first and take out the zombies in there.

EDIT: Ditched the "Vault 10" companions and have cass & veronica with me. Gameplay has not locked up or crashed ever since. I still visit Vault 10 every now and then, but I may wind up deleting the mod once I load up "Wendy Gilbert".