Various SL Triggers Addons + Sperm Alchemy Ingredients

Various SL Triggers Addons + Sperm Alchemy Ingredients

View File

After playing with some more commands i decided to share them on this place instead of making a new topic. The reason for these new commands is to make some unused mods in my loadorder make some random appereances in my playthroughs. 

Required: SL Triggers 

New Commands:

#################

Cure Disease

#################

So you catched a Disease and have a hard time to get rid of it? Some alchemists praise the healing capabilities of cum. Give it a try, suck some dicks and you will eventually be healthy again.

As with the other triggers, you can set it, how you like it. Give it 10%, 57% or 100% chance to trigger. Its up to you, if you want to get it only from oralsex or any other. Get it from anyone and anything or only from undead creatures. Very helpful if shrines dont cure diseases in your skyrim and/or if potions are either rare or expensive. 

#################

Equip Pet Collar

#################

This Requires the Mod Pet Collar to be installed, otherwise it wouldnt do anything. You can set a chance and conditions when a pet collar has to be applied to your character. See Screenshot for example. Make sure you have set Pet Collars MCM to your liking (especially the stash and equipment options).

Additional Note: In my game after the pet collar has been applied to my character, it shows "Put it on" with the other escape options when clicking it, although it is already equipped and working. Clicking "Put it on" does nothing though and you can still use unlock or try to escape as it has to be. The same thing happens when adding the collar via Pet collars MCM, so im not sure if this is an error with my command. Please report if anything irregular happens.

#################

Summon Hentai Troll

#################

This requires the Mod Hentai Creatures found on MNC. You can set chance and conditions when a hentai troll is summoned. Great when being defeated as a revenge option. I suggest setting a low chance. The Troll follows you until dismissed/banished

#################

Losing Sexlab Survival Licenses

#################

This requires the Mod Sexlab Survival. IF you play with Licenses, you can set chance and conditions how to lose them. For example setting a low chance for losing them when Defeated. Comes with several commands for each license (so you can set to lose them all, or just one specific)

#################

Apply TDF Prostitution Effect

#################

Requires TDF Prostitution. You can set a chance and condition on which the magic effect "allure" is applied, which lasts 20 Minutes. This makes NPCs treat the PC as a prostitute and forcegreet her. For example give low chance on Oral Animations. 

#################

Sperm Alchemy Ingredients

#################

Why I did this:

I am currently plaing an Alchemy/Pickpocket/Sneak Character with no Combat or Mage Skills. Sneaking through a Bandit Dungeon, try not to be seen by the normal Bandits and pickpocketing a Poison into the Leaders inventory to get the Quest "Kill Bandit Leader" done. Same way for DB Quests. Or using Rage poisons instead. Very interesting and challenging gameplay. But the game lacks powerful Poison ingredients compared to the high amount of hitpoints some Bandits have. Additionally this offers an Incentive to have sexual activity.

Description:

This Mod adds 4 Alchemy Ingredients:

Fresh Sperm (meant to be common from humans, so very basic effects)

Toxic Sperm (meant to be rare from humans. Is like a downgraded Jarrin Root so its not too overpowered) Beware, eating this to uncover its effects can kill when youre low on Health.

Wild Sperm (meant to be obtained from creatures, has some useful effects for sneaky characters)

Undead Sperm (meant to be obtained from undead, has some useful effects for mages)

Also adds 4 new commands for SL Triggers so these new ingredients can be obtained through sexual activity:

Receive Sperm

Receive Toxic Sperm

Receive Creature Sperm

Receive Undead Sperm

Just install and set the triggers ingame within SL triggers MCM

Recommended Settings:

Receive Sperm: On End, Oral, Partner Humanoid, 100%

Receive Toxic Sperm: On End, Oral, Partner Humanoid, 5%

Receive Creature Sperm: On End, Oral, Partner Creature, 100%

Receive Undead Sperm: On End, Oral, Partner Undead, 100%

You can of course set the triggers how you like it though. The reason why i would set Undead and Creatures to 100% is, because i dont do these animations in my playthroughs. Maybe different for you if you like creature sex. Then you might set Receive Sperm to "Any" and lower the chances for Creature and Undead Sperm.

+++ REMOVED: Follower restrictions (nofollowers.zip) +++

Not working as i wanted. Will probably make a new version from scratch. I am sorry, if any problems did occur in your game due to this mod

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/10/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SL Triggers
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by Heinz01
Link to SL Survival updated
47 minutes ago, shoni89 said:

Screenshot with better settings ingame maybe? It's a bit tricky to understand with current info..

Here are some Examples of how i set the triggers in the MCM of SL_Triggers based upon my mentioned Recommendations.

Keep in Mind you are not bound to my examples. Only the ingredients are bound to the specific commands. This means the command "Receive Undead Sperm" determines that Undead Sperm will be added to your inventory. You can for example still set "Receive Undead Sperm" and choose Partner Humanoid, if you do want to get Undead Sperm from living humans instead.

You also dont have to use "Oral". You can just say any sextype or only Anal.  Whatever suits you the best. 

The "Gender" setting used in the last screenshots is also not really necessary.

Feel free to ask if any further questions

Stats1.jpg

stats2.jpg

stats3.jpg

• 4 months later...

Hi ?

One thing I meant to ask before and never got around to...

When you made the triggers for the SL survival licenses you converted the form ID to decimal but it seems like you added a 4 to the form ID

Like Armor license you have 

SL Survival.esp:67386286

The form for armor license is XX043BAE

So 043BAE should be 277422 not 67386286

67386286 is the Decimal of Hex 4043bae

It is possible that I am missing something fundamental about converting Hex to Dec... 

On 12/20/2020 at 3:14 AM, Corsayr said:

Hi ?

One thing I meant to ask before and never got around to...

When you made the triggers for the SL survival licenses you converted the form ID to decimal but it seems like you added a 4 to the form ID

Like Armor license you have 

SL Survival.esp:67386286

The form for armor license is XX043BAE

So 043BAE should be 277422 not 67386286

67386286 is the Decimal of Hex 4043bae

It is possible that I am missing something fundamental about converting Hex to Dec... 

Hi,

i took the full Form ID directly from TESEdit (loaded only SLS and its requirements). So the Form ID started with 04 in that TESEdit Session. One would think, this would break the Trigger because in an actual game the first to digits of the Form ID would be different. But i tested every command and even after several major changes to my loadorder in the last months they still work in my game. I did that with all my triggers that way. Although it seems wrong to me now :)

Do they work on your game? If not, than i will update and test them without the first two digits.

20 minutes ago, Heinz01 said:

Hi,

i took the full Form ID directly from TESEdit (loaded only SLS and its requirements). So the Form ID started with 04 in that TESEdit Session. One would think, this would break the Trigger because in an actual game the first to digits of the Form ID would be different. But i tested every command and even after several major changes to my loadorder in the last months they still work in my game. I did that with all my triggers that way. Although it seems wrong to me now :)

Do they work on your game? If not, than i will update and test them without the first two digits.

That's the thing, they appear to work in my game too. But I don't know why... ?

The only thing I can think of is that the back end function must turn it back into a Hex then only look at the last 6 digits. But that's crazy, right? If it is just going to turn it back into a HEX why even require the conversion to DEC in the first place? ?

I was better off when I just pretended all this stuff worked because of magic and didn't try to understand any of it. ?

I am getting ready to update my add-on to your add-on (after I test) it will include Map and Compasses as a new item to destroy. Thank you soo much for your original work on these btw I would have never been able to do these without your addons. ?

12 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

The only thing I can think of is that the back end function must turn it back into a Hex then only look at the last 6 digits. But that's crazy, right? If it is just going to turn it back into a HEX why even require the conversion to DEC in the first place? ?

I was better off when I just pretended all this stuff worked because of magic and didn't try to understand any of it. ?

I am getting ready to update my add-on to your add-on (after I test) it will include Map and Compasses as a new item to destroy. Thank you soo much for your original work on these btw I would have never been able to do these without your addons. ?

Thanks, to be honest, i only learned the conversion thing by reading the "give Gold" Command from the original mod. I know the form ID of Gold by heart (0000000F) and the Trigger command refers to a 15. Without this i would have never understand that myself :)

SL Triggers is a very easy and interesting way to start things from other mods, which would be much more difficult to do in CK (at least for me). For me it is something like magic :D

• 3 months later...
On 12/21/2020 at 1:27 PM, Heinz01 said:

Thanks, to be honest, i only learned the conversion thing by reading the "give Gold" Command from the original mod. I know the form ID of Gold by heart (0000000F) and the Trigger command refers to a 15. Without this i would have never understand that myself :)

SL Triggers is a very easy and interesting way to start things from other mods, which would be much more difficult to do in CK (at least for me). For me it is something like magic :D

Yeah, having a look through this and having made a few triggers for spell effects myself, you generally only want to convert the last 6 digits of the formID from hex to dec, like, for the TDF plugin you have a 67283632 which translates to 402AAB0 or 0402AAB0 in skyrim terms, but that also assumes a position 04 in the load order. the number you actually want to convert is 02AAB0 which is 174768 in decimal, Like this a big difference, but when making the trigger you list which esp to use, so I imagine when sltriggers get  a number that's 7 or 8 digits in hex, it might have some kind of fallback function to prevent it from failing and getting the correct results, said function probably being to use the last 6 digits.

Like the TDF plugin seems to work and, it shouldn't really, but triggers seems pretty robust when correcting, I'd suggest fixing it though, since if triggers gets an update and it breaks the autocorrect mechanic it might stop working. Unlikely as it may be though, since sl trigger hasn't updated in a while and it's quite stable.

Give gold really won't give you weird results because converting 0000000F (8 digits)  and 00000F (6 digits) will give you the same result since a 0 is a zero,

0000000F (8 digits) to decimal 15

00000F (6 digits) to decimal 15

0100000F (8 digits) to decimal 16777231

0400000F (8 digits) to decimal 167108879

Those are whole different numbers.

On 3/30/2021 at 2:21 AM, ttpt said:

... I'd suggest fixing it though, since if triggers gets an update and it breaks the autocorrect mechanic it might stop working. Unlikely as it may be though, since sl trigger hasn't updated in a while and it's quite stable.....

I cant argue against your suggestion and changed the Form IDs now. At least its more clean now.

• 7 months later...
On 8/10/2020 at 3:26 PM, Heinz01 said:

Here are some Examples of how i set the triggers in the MCM of SL_Triggers based upon my mentioned Recommendations.

Keep in Mind you are not bound to my examples. Only the ingredients are bound to the specific commands. This means the command "Receive Undead Sperm" determines that Undead Sperm will be added to your inventory. You can for example still set "Receive Undead Sperm" and choose Partner Humanoid, if you do want to get Undead Sperm from living humans instead.

You also dont have to use "Oral". You can just say any sextype or only Anal.  Whatever suits you the best. 

The "Gender" setting used in the last screenshots is also not really necessary.

Feel free to ask if any further questions

Stats1.jpg

stats2.jpg

stats3.jpg

Right now, I'm getting sperm added to my player if she has sex with females.  SL Triggers doesn't seem to allow you to define the gender of the partner.  :|

• 2 months later...
On 11/7/2021 at 1:23 AM, liars_paradox said:

Right now, I'm getting sperm added to my player if she has sex with females.  SL Triggers doesn't seem to allow you to define the gender of the partner.  :|

Sorry for late reply. 

As far as i recall in SL Triggers we can only define the gender of the character that receives the trigger, not the partner. So its impossible to get only sperm ingredients from male partners. Sorry cant do anything about that.  

Awesome way of using SL triggers. I thought about subbucus mod and one thing that actually bothers me about most of the mods that they completely forget sperm as alchemical incredient.

I don't like dice systems very much. So it would be nice handle sperm drop differently. Perhaps make this as a script and check ejaculation source and give the toxicity according of who came. Havent checked SL triggers really as I think its more like a designer test environment rather than real mod source.

I am still looking for mod that actually would award sperm and provide alchemical credient to it. In my current gameplay some mod does it but when you run 500+ mods it gets difficult to understand which is the source. I believe its either fill her up or sexlab survival. Sexlab survival is awesome mod but its way too bloated as single mod and contains tons of features I don't want to use. Which is a shame.

I just added a new trigger which lets the player consume a cure diseases potion. Its just a quickly made command based on an original command from SL Triggers. You will probably see it, when you look into the json file. So for now it unnessesarily grabs 1 of 3 random items (which are all the same cure disease potion), because i didnt understand how to avoid the random list from the original command. Dont judge me for that lousy approach, i wasnt playing skyrim a long time.

At least it does what it should and doesnt cause any problems. It just looks bad, when you look into that file :) 

EDIT: But i intend

It now use the cure disease effect instead of the potion, because the message that a potion is equipped was a little bit unimmersive.

Edited by Heinz01
10 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

I am still looking for mod that actually would award sperm and provide alchemical credient to it. In my current gameplay some mod does...

Sounds like the mod "Succubus Heart" (if i remember its name correctly)

For the dice thing, you could just make the command to trigger with a 100% chance and define only specific parameters in SL Triggers. But there is unfortunally no way to restrict toxic sperm to specific creatures (like spiders for example). You can only define if its human, a creature or undead. And the sex type, location and daytime. 

I modified your 'receive' json files in 'give' versions. More immersive if combined with SLSO. 

Now the male gives sperm when he orgasms to the receiver, i.s.o. the female receives sperm when she orgasms.

This also works between NPC's

example 'my' give sperm.json:

{
    "cmd" :
    [
        ["actor_name", "$self"],
        ["set", "$1", "$$"],
        ["actor_name", "$partner"],
        ["set", "$2", "$$"],
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " -> ", "$2"],
        ["item_add", "$partner", "spermalchemyingredients.esp:16779265", "1", "0"]
    ]
}

combined with the  MCM settings :

event : orgasm(slso)

actor race : humanoid

command1: give sperm.json

15 minutes ago, gdfll said:

I modified your 'receive' json files in 'give' versions. More immersive if combined with SLSO. 

Now the male gives sperm when he orgasms to the receiver, i.s.o. the female receives sperm when she orgasms.

This also works between NPC's

example 'my' give sperm.json:

{
    "cmd" :
    [
        ["actor_name", "$self"],
        ["set", "$1", "$$"],
        ["actor_name", "$partner"],
        ["set", "$2", "$$"],
        ["msg_notify", "$1", " -> ", "$2"],
        ["item_add", "$partner", "spermalchemyingredients.esp:16779265", "1", "0"]
    ]
}

combined with the  MCM settings :

event : orgasm(slso)

actor race : humanoid

command1: give sperm.json

This is interesting, thank you! I will look into it and try some things with your method. I am still only 50% (if not less) understanding how these commands really work tbh

in short: yes.

in longer, I also have not full understanding of all options, but this is my explanation:

the $self is the actor getting the SLSO orgasm, and filtered on gender male (females do not produce sperm in my biology books) it gives to the $partner.

The $1 and $2 are only used to print the names of giver and receiver on the screen, you can delete them, and only keep the add_item line.

51 minutes ago, gdfll said:

in short: yes.

in longer, I also have not full understanding of all options, but this is my explanation:

the $self is the actor getting the SLSO orgasm, and filtered on gender male (females do not produce sperm in my biology books) it gives to the $partner.

The $1 and $2 are only used to print the names of giver and receiver on the screen, you can delete them, and only keep the add_item line.

Thank you for the explanation ?

• 3 weeks later...

For the sperm alchemy ingredients add-on, where do we get the alchemy mod for the recipes and such?  Only thing I could find with Google was Cum Alchemy, but that one uses different ingredients.  Currently preparing a new Bosmer profile, and alchemy will play an important role, as does sex (she is a very naughty wood elf) so would like to capitalize on that feature, and use the copious amounts of cum she will be left with for something useful (especially the toxic sperm for poisons).

Any help directing me in the right direction would be appreciated. 

16 hours ago, HardRaine said:

For the sperm alchemy ingredients add-on, where do we get the alchemy mod for the recipes and such?  Only thing I could find with Google was Cum Alchemy, but that one uses different ingredients.  Currently preparing a new Bosmer profile, and alchemy will play an important role, as does sex (she is a very naughty wood elf) so would like to capitalize on that feature, and use the copious amounts of cum she will be left with for something useful (especially the toxic sperm for poisons).

Any help directing me in the right direction would be appreciated. 

You dont need another mod for the alchemy part. Sperm alchemy ingredients are just like any other alchemy ingredients like blue mountain flowers etc and can be used to create potions/poisons on the vanilla alchemy lab in skyrim.

The only mod needed is SL Triggers (and of course its requirements) to be able to collect these ingredients.

Edited by Heinz01

Thanks for the reply!  Was just checking before I started using this new profile, so I didn't end up altering it after I made the first save game.  The longer I play with mods the more I dislike changing my load order after I get started, given how easy it is to break things.

Have already been using the various effects you created here in other ways, but never had need to focus on alchemy before.  On my Harlots of Babylon profile, for instance, I use your TDF addon to great affect.  My harlot walks into a tavern, naked, gives somebody, anybody, a free blowjob, and when the dust finally settles and the sun starts to rise, she walks out a rich girl, lol.  Pairs really well with the Twisted Rings (human ring) mod found here on Loverslab.  She's like the Monty Hall of Pousse; "let's make a deal!"

In general though, I use your work products to replace Skyrim training, which is semi-brain dead in implementation.  It's much more fun to use your trigger affects for training, lol.    Set the probabilities on a declining scale over time, making it harder to get a skillup the higher our level goes, and it's all good.  Works incredibly well!  Anal (+1 warrior skill, +toxic sperm), Oral (+1 rogue skills), Vaginal (+1 mage skill); with a small chance to get multiple awards for group sex, and an even smaller chance to get a perk point.  "fucking our way to success!"  {100% 1-10.  80% 11-20.  60% 21-30.  50% 31-40.  40% 41-50.  30% 51-70.  20% 71-90.  10% 91+.  Percentages subject to change}

My new Bosmer nature babe thanks you, as she is currently living in a werewolf den, serving as a pack bitch (using Aroused Creatures), loving life, and skilling up like a crazy fool!  When the fellas get tired, she goes out solo hunting, as she is a werewolf, too  ~giggles as the screen lights up with +1 Sneak, +1 One handed.  That's just her style; a sneaky onehander for the win!~  {Note: turned the mod "Chanterelle" into a better version of Hircine's Hunting Grounds, with Demonic Creatures, The Sinister Seven, Silver Hand hunters (from Growl), and Genesis Surface Spawns making it an incredibly dangerous place.  Her main skills include:  1H, archery, sneak, block, light armor, restoration, and alchemy (plus alteration for when she's naked).  Epic world, epic combat, epic sex, and awesome potions/poisons thanks to your addon.  She fights hard, but she plays harder!}

Rich Girl lyrics (modified for the TDF affect)

It's a bitch, girl (Bitch, girl), and it's gone too far
'Cause you know it doesn't matter anyway (Rich girl)
Say money (money), but it won't get you too far, get you too far
'Cause you're a bitch girl (Bitch, girl. Free pussy,1500 septims? Pffft)

• 2 weeks later...

After my toon gave up her ass to a den of werewolves, repeatedly, she had a fine collection of toxic sperm (ewww, right?)  Went to the alchemy table, mixed up some toxic cum poisons, then went out hunting for serious badass mobs.  Draugr Giants in my profile are a really tough fight, even when geared up.  "Look!  4 Draugr Giants just ahead, destroying everything in their path."  Poisoned my bow, went into stealth, nocked a basic arrow, lined up the head shot, let fly with bad intentions, and deadly ruin, and the poison arrow whistled straight for a draugr face.  Headshot!  Draugr Giant down. Mortality!

The arrow delivered 2400 poison damage, plus the crit bonus for a headshot.  End result?  one shot overkill.  Normally it takes 8-12 well placed shots to drop one of those bad boys, and I took out all 4 with toxic cum poison.  4 giants, 4 shots, and 2 poison vials.   Way too over powered, IMO.  Reason:  Ordinator Alchemy (skill: 50).  Solution:  Opened xEdit and reduced the toxic cum magnitudes on health damage and magika regen damage from 100 to 10.  Left everything else as is.  Testing it now...

On 2/16/2022 at 6:11 AM, HardRaine said:

After my toon gave up her ass to a den of werewolves, repeatedly, she had a fine collection of toxic sperm (ewww, right?)  Went to the alchemy table, mixed up some toxic cum poisons, then went out hunting for serious badass mobs.  Draugr Giants in my profile are a really tough fight, even when geared up.  "Look!  4 Draugr Giants just ahead, destroying everything in their path."  Poisoned my bow, went into stealth, nocked a basic arrow, lined up the head shot, let fly with bad intentions, and deadly ruin, and the poison arrow whistled straight for a draugr face.  Headshot!  Draugr Giant down. Mortality!

The arrow delivered 2400 poison damage, plus the crit bonus for a headshot.  End result?  one shot overkill.  Normally it takes 8-12 well placed shots to drop one of those bad boys, and I took out all 4 with toxic cum poison.  4 giants, 4 shots, and 2 poison vials.   Way too over powered, IMO.  Reason:  Ordinator Alchemy (skill: 50).  Solution:  Opened xEdit and reduced the toxic cum magnitudes on health damage and magika regen damage from 100 to 10.  Left everything else as is.  Testing it now...

Yes you are right, it can be overpowered.  When i made this, i wanted to kill bandit leaders only by pickpocketing the poison into their inventory. Back then my game was setup to disallow my PC of being a fighter or mage. Just a thief/alchemist. I use some mods that make the game tough, like Populated Skyrim Hell Edition, OBIS, Skyrim Revamped, Honeypopcorn etc. That buffed the Bandits a lot. It was a undertaking to get all the ingredients, sneak past the regular bandits (almost impossible with Realistic AI Detection) and then putting the poisons in the leaders inventory. It was really disappointing when i realised how poor the vanilla poisons worked even if i brought large stacks of them :) So i did make it with two rules, it must make really much damage (but less then the onetime DB root) and it must be extremely rare. However, that playthrough did never go far and since then i received the toxic sperm like 2 or 3 times on other playthroughs. 

Its always nice to have xEdit and balance some things to the individual loadorder/playstyle. When you are happy with your edit, feel free to attach it here, i will link to it as an alternative version.