The Machine That Goes PING!

View File

If you are confused by this mod, then you have not seen Monty Python and the meaning of life.

I urge you to see that movie then come back here.

This mod adds the machine that goes ping to the commonwealth. Craft at settlement and activate it.

-This is your favorite machine in the whole hospital

-This machine lets you know your baby is alive!  
-By leasing the machine back from the company you sold it to it comes out of your monthly current budget and not your capital account!
Craft at any settlement and it goes "PING!" 

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

Meh, it should go Ni! not Ping (and where's my shrubbery) :classic_smile:

That’s a good idea for skyrim. But this is fallout 4. Overall a much better game. And ironically one would think a more advanced culture even w the nukes people would not be as covered in shit. 

If i did skyrim shit I would be all over that. Obvious choice. But with something I’m doing now you never know.

35 minutes ago, Senator Blutarsky said:

That’s a good idea for skyrim. But this is fallout 4. Overall a much better game. And ironically one would think a more advanced culture even w the nukes people would not be as covered in shit. 

If i did skyrim shit I would be all over that. Obvious choice. But with something I’m doing now you never know.

And who made you king? I didn't vote for you!

Also, I'll have you know no one in the Commonwealth has rediscovered The Broom or The Bathtub in over 200 years! We're all covered in shit!

(Seriously though, what does it do? In-game I mean. I'll still add it to my game because, ummm... amusing references, but what does it do?)

3 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

(Seriously though, what does it do? In-game I mean. I'll still add it to my game because, ummm... amusing references, but what does it do?)

Save taxes by: "By leasing the machine back from the company you sold it to it comes out of your monthly current budget and not your capital account!"

and lease some soap for the saved tax money!

• 2 years later...

So if you finish the vanilla campaign, does the machine stop pinging? ?  

There are pregnancy mods that track baby health (Family Planning Enhanced, Advanced Needs 76?) , usually in relation to radiation/combat damage. I guess one could extend the "machine that goes ping" to detect pregnancy and relate the baby's health, but that'd probably be more hassle than it's worth. 

• 5 months later...