[Solved] Help, Hair Replacer Changing Elf Face Colors

I tried using Shiva's Vanilla Hair Replacer and had this weird issue where the elves all had face colors separate from their body colors (and they turned caucasian so it very well could be that nords have this issue too and I just haven't noticed yet). Naturally, I looked for fixes online and figured my issue must be similar in some capacity to the dark face "bug". However, I don't have any other mods aside from Bijin's stuff that alter headmeshes to my knowledge. I do have Demoniac, COSIO, the related patch, and CBBE, and have tried disabling and enabling several mods to isolate the issue to no avail. Right now I'm going through the effort of exporting with CK every NPC that could be affected by Shiva's in an attempt to make this thing work, though doing this on the 1 NPC I was testing it on led to no avail, so I'm not optimistic.

Here's some screenshots in case a visual helps you figure what's going wrong (https://imgur.com/a/cCci1k7)

So, any ideas on what I'd need to do to make Shiva's play nice? If you do provide advice that requires TESV Edit or CK use, I would appreciate being told how to do these steps like a 4 year old. My experience with learning these programs has entirely been in attempts to make Shiva's work.

Well, the thing is, I don't have any edited NPC to my knowledge aside from Bijin, which is supposed to be compatible, and Bijin doesn't affect random reavers. Unless some general body or texture mod like CBBE or Demoniac or Cosio or some other alters NPC facegeoms/ facegens then.... idk

I figured out the issue in the meanwhile. It wasn't a mod conflict and I knew that from the start. I have no mods that modify NPCs aside from Shiva's. Which is why it was super strange I was getting a bug at all.

No, the problem was the facegen files in the mod weren't getting put in my data folder for some reason. So I got Bethesda Archive Extractor and moved all of the .nifs manually into the appropriate place in facegeoms