Sex option disappears when sim is told to do an impossible action

When I pick a location and tell a sim to have sex there, I get the option to pick a partner. If I pick one, and I have no animations for two sim intercourse, then the selected sim will be tagged as being part of an intercourse while they are not, and the only way I can reset that is reload the game. Is there any way around this? Personally I would love if we, when picking a location, would get a list of animations for that location, and then we could pick the participants when we already know the animation and the amount of participants. Would be a lot simpler not having to play minesweeper guessing which fuckpad would make my sim celibate herself until next restart.

Rather unusual problem that might be caused by another mod or no animations installed for that particular sex object.

Any viable sex object you should be able to select which WW animation to start in manual mode.

If you can't then something else is going on.

WW should display a list of animations that are made for each object so you might need to download more animations.

Have you tried the basic objects like beds, sofas, or chairs? 

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Have you tried the basic objects like beds, sofas, or chairs? 

Sorry, I should have clarified that my problem is mostly excluded to Ysra's bondage furniture, which coincidentally, I literally just found out I had not downloaded the animation package for (I did download a separate animation set that included some animations for a handful of the furniture though) so this thread is basically just a big waste of time. Thanks for your reply though :)