I need help I will offer Payment

Greeting Everyone

I'm new here and I'm looking for a big help and I'm offering money in return

I just need someone who is welling to help me install couple of mods please and coach me through installing and we can negatioate the price for this Server

I'm asking for this because my english isn't the best and I'm struggling to read and translate everything and I always manage to make get something wrong or not get the right result

Please if someone can help me or at least guide me to a palce where I can seek help quick it will be really appriciated!

here's my Discord:

Hand the Lewds#9424

thank you!

1 hour ago, Icongm said:

Greeting Everyone

I'm new here and I'm looking for a big help and I'm offering money in return

I just need someone who is welling to help me install couple of mods please and coach me through installing and we can negatioate the price for this Server

I'm asking for this because my english isn't the best and I'm struggling to read and translate everything and I always manage to make get something wrong or not get the right result

Please if someone can help me or at least guide me to a palce where I can seek help quick it will be really appriciated!

here's my Discord:

Hand the Lewds#9424

thank you!

The fact you posted this in general instead of the section for the game you want says a lot.

2 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Yay, you won internet awards for relentlessly shitposting.  Grats.

and it seems to me you stand above everything, others are of no importance to you.
and by the way, for shitposts one don't win any awards!

you don't have to be envious. ?

I2S9.gif