Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

44 minutes ago, Toofster said:

Thanks for that @snipe007, nice work.  I never imagined my nonsense would inspire someone to put pen to paper, so to speak??

Ok I think I have finished adding pics and vids. Anyone should feel free to let me know if I made any formatting or grammatical errors, or if one of the vids or pictures don't load properly.

Edited by snipe007
19 minutes ago, 201193 said:

OMG @snipe007!

your artistry isnt limited to only modding I see.

Thx to both you and @Toofster for the inspiration!

Looking forwards to both of you guys mod releases,

Keep up the great work! 

Thanks for the praise :)

On 5/3/2022 at 10:12 AM, snipe007 said:

@Toofster Your mod inspired me to write a story to incorporate it into the lore of the game

Horizon: Zero Dawn

The Proving

In the post-apocalyptic world of the 31st century humanities population has dwindled mainly due to the difficulty of conception. The Old Ones, in their effort to reduce conception by rape tampered with the biological laws of god to appease the conservative idea of “legitimate rape” which was explained in an old recording as such: “If it’s legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut the whole thing down”. To make this a reality the Old Ones made the female body only capable of conception if it was aroused for 2 whole days or 48 hours straight. Once civilization collapsed the error of this change quickly became apparent as the time and energy consuming process of arousing a women for 48 hours straight would be very hard to achieve.

This change made conception and motherhood all the more valuable in the post-apocalyptic era of mankind shifting most tribes to be matriarchal. It is in one such matriarchal tribe, the Nora tribe, that we find our protagonist Aloy who was outcast from the Nora tribe at birth as her mother was not known. This was disgraceful and against the rules of the Nora tribe. Thankfully, a fellow outcast named Rost decided to raise the infant.

The only way for Aloy to be accepted by the Nora tribe as an outcast is by gaining the blessing of their deity the All-Mother the Goddess of fertility. The way to gain this blessing is by participating in the coming of age ceremony for women of the tribe known as The Proving! Those who are able to brave this test at the young age of 18 qualify for the ranks of High Matriarch. In Aloy’s time only 3 women were able to achieve such a feat at the age of 18 and thus were the present High Matriarchs of the Nora clan. Others who failed at 18 were tested again once yearly until they passed, but many did not have the skills, stamina, or endurance to succeed until the age of 30.

Rost knew that The Proving was Aloy’s best shot of being accepted by the Nora clan so he trained her hard to be a warrior. As Aloy came close to age to qualify for the ceremony he started to train her … in different ways. Aloy was pretty confused at first, but Rost was well skilled and made sure she enjoyed it also giving her tools to train by herself. Rost hoped he had done enough to prepare her for The Proving.

What could possibly be a task so difficult that it would take most women of the Nora tribe years to accomplish? It should come as no surprise that the fertility Goddess, the All-Mother, would bless only women who were successful in conception. The modified biology of females by the Old Ones made this a difficult task as it would take 2 days of arousal to be able to successfully conceive. To achieve this task the High Matriarchs created The Proving. On the surface it was known to the children as a race on the mountain, a simple test of strength, however the true goal hidden form the young coming of age women is why Rost gave Aloy special training.

Aloy entered the annual Proving after she turned 18. She began the race on the mountain falling behind a bit, but through her skills, from training with Rost, she was able to pull ahead and cross the finish line first! The Matriarch overseeing the Proving granted Aloy the win making it known that she was no longer an Outcast but a Brave! After this she told Aloy that she must now strip in front of all her peers to truly prove that she was a Brave. Aloy thought to protest, but decided not to and ultimately began to strip since she wanted very badly to be accepted by the Nora tribe in order to learn the secrets the Matriarchs hid of her birth. There in the light of day stood her virgin figure now vulnerable to the gaze of all her peers.

The Matriarch instructed Aloy to spread her legs. Aloy obliged. She then knelt down placed her fingers on Aloys labia and spread them. This caused Aloy to fidget a little in discomfort. The Matriarch examined that Aloy’s hymen was intact. The Matriarch then stood up and shouted “She is truly Brave! Let us return to the tribe to celebrate!”.

As they all gathered to leave Aloy looked to put her clothes back on. The Matriarch scolded her, “You must remain unclothed until the tribe has seen you as brave!”. Thus she forced Aloy to March back fully exposed as her male peers couldn’t help but stare. Some brave few boys would brush up against her as they walked back to camp. As Aloy wanted to be accepted she did not protest. This made the boys more bold and they started to get more handsy groping her all around. As a finger started to enter her vagina Aloy picked up speed and pulled away from the group of boys. Bast, a bully to Aloy, was not pleased by this so he ran after her slapping her ass checks as hard as he could. Aloy let out a yelp! The Matriarch looked at her and stated, “keep your composure Brave!”. This gave Bast the courage to go further as he shoved his finger up Aloy’s butt hole! Aloy muffled her reaction letting out a mild grunt. She then turned around and punched Bast in the face. He fell flat on his ass, after that none of the boys touched Aloy for the remainder of the walk down the mountain.

Once they returned to the outskirts of the tribe Aloy asked if she could put her clothes back on. The Matriarch informed her that she could not, she then instructed Aloy to walk into the center of the village. Aloy reluctantly obliged as the Matriarch and Aloy’s peers followed. As she began to walk she noticed all the men of the tribe had come out to see her arriving group. She could see the men leering at her, she looked away but they would not divert their gaze from her. Aloy noticed that all the women and children were not present in the crowd. As she walked past them to the center of the village she noticed a few men... drooling.

Once at the center of town Alloy saw that she was surrounded by all the men of the Nora Tribe. The Matriarch instructed the other young women who participated in The Proving to move to the side and watch. Watch what? Alloy thought becoming more anxious. Seeing the gaze of the men around her intensify, Aloy asked the Matriarch worriedly if she could put her clothes back on now. The Matriarch instructed her that she could, but they would probably get in the way. In the way of what? thought Aloy as she rushed to put on her clothes.

The Matriarch then turned to the men of the tribe. She shouted, “Men of the Nora tribe, you have been gathered here today to participate in the annual Proving! Here before you stands the Brave the first women of the group to finish in the test of strength of The Proving! Aloy the Brave! As you know our Goddess the All-Mother gives her blessing to the Brave to be fertile! Aloy has proven herself ready to conceive! All you men here including the young men will help her reach Matriarchy status today by fucking her for 2 days straight, so that she may conceive!”.

HUZAH!!! shouted the men, then they began to chant, “Fuck Aloy! Fuck Aloy! Fuck Aloy ALL DAY!”. The chant began to turn into an all encompassing battle cry. The Matriarch turned to Aloy and whispered to her, “you can have this stop at anytime if you want by shouting I am not brave, but know this girl if you say this you will be out of the running for High Matriarch, once again an outcast, and can no longer learn the secrets of your birth you so desire to know”. Aloy grit her teeth in rage, she had no choice but to comply. She now understood why Rost had given her special training for The Proving. The Matriarch walked away from Aloy to the group of young women informing them to watch closely and that if they were brave enough they could go next and have a chance to ascend to Matriarchy!

The men continued to chant, stripped, and closed in on Aloy like a pack of hungry wolves. Aloy looked at the crowd of men defiantly and said, “Come on then you bastards!”. They took no hesitation to pounce.

The men of the Nora tribe fucked Aloy every which way they could possibly think of, taking turns so that they never ran out of energy. At first it was rough for Aloy, but she remembered Rost’s words that to pass The Proving the most important thing to do was enjoy yourself. She fully gave in to her carnal desires allowing her mind to go blank and just take in the experience of taking in dicks in every one of her holes. The men fucked her from sunrise until sunset and then until sunrise again. They started to look tired so Aloy shouted between moans, "is-uuhhhya- tha- ha- ha- at! Ah- ah- ll! Yuh- yuh yuh! Boo-ys! Go-oooh ot!”. This galvanized the men to go harder.

The Matriarch and other young women watched in amazement as Aloy showed no signs of stopping. They all were wet with desire, several biting their lips and touching themselves wishing they were Aloy.

The second night came and neither the men or Aloy looked to stop. The Matriarch was pleased knowing that this year's Proving was a success! She thought to herself that it was a well laid plan several years in the making to outcast Aloy. The High Matriarchs knew her beautiful red hair would be a great motivator of the Nora men’s hornyness, along with their hate fuck energy of a previous outcast. Bast in his hate, had the most energy out of all the men to keep fucking Aloy.

Once the third morning had arrived the men were well and truly tired and there stood Aloy gleaming with sweat, cum, and pride. Cum continued to drip out of Aloy’s vagina and the Matriarch was sure that there was no doubt Aloy had conceived!

Almost 6 months had passed since Aloy succeeded at The Proving, she was now well and truly pregnant soon to enter her third trimester. This is when the high Matriarchs called her to their presence. In a conversation with Aloy, The high Matriarch Teersa explains that there are both Matriarchs and High Matriarchs. Matriarchs are women with two generations of living progeny (grandmothers with both living children and grandchildren). High Matriarchs are women with three or more generations (great-grandmothers with children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren).

Teersa then explained the role of the High Matriarchs since Aloy, pregnant at 18, had a good chance of becoming one. The High Matriarchs act as the leaders of the Nora tribe, overseeing major rituals such as the Naming ceremonies and The Proving. Their other responsibilities are to teach, offer counsel, and give blessings to the tribe members. When necessary, they are also called upon to judge, and are responsible for sentencing a tribe member to be an outcast for a certain period of time.

These are all things Aloy already knew. Teersa then went on to explain a secret role of the High Matriarchs not known to the tribe. In times of great need, the High Matriarchs may anoint a Seeker, a worthy Brave sent forth to accomplish a great purpose.

That time of great need was now! And they had chosen Brave Aloy as the Seeker! Aloy was then sent on her quest almost 6 months pregnant. The High Matriarchs informed Aloy that a true Brave Nora would show their pregnant body to the world. They informed her that an exposed pregnant body was the greatest armor. All humans in the post apocalyptic world revered the pregnant body as divine so they would not bring major harm to it less they wanted the wrath of the Goddess. Thus in combat humans would avoid any of Aloy’s vital points. Unbeknownst to the High Matriarchs, the Old Ones had also genetically altered female humans to give off strong pheromones from their exposed pregnant bodies. Their sweat would dissuade other humans from strong aggression dulling their sense of combat. These pregnant pheromones were also picked up by the machines to instinctively protect. The machines had also been further programmed to be more protective of pregnant female bodies that they visually identified.

Thus, in the post apocalyptic world of Horizon, an exposed pregnant body is actually the best Armor! Aloy did not really care about any of this, she was a proud Brave ready to show her beautiful nude THICC pregnant body to the world as she she set off on her journey as Seeker!

I believe the story is finalized so I plan to release it here bundled with the full uncompressed pics and vids in a single downloadable file once I give it a couple more reviews, in the meantime anyone feel free to check grammar and such for me one more time as well. Since I have not gotten any feedback with any blatant issues I plan to post it soon!

Wow, its so cool that there is a bit of a revival going on here. In my head cannon I always think she is similar to Quiet from Metal Gear Solid. I find it very similar to an old comic book called Cavewoman by Budd Root. This Aloy is superhuman, a nanomachine enhanced prototype. (It wouldn't interfere with her genetic makeup at all.) Heck, based on what she does by the endgame its not a far stretch. Once again, thanks @Toofster for the wonderful mod.

The last pic is from another heavily modded "game" and is my take on Aloy. Enjoy!

Horizon Zero Dawn_Sat_Jan_29_19-59-47_2022.png

Horizon Zero Dawn_Sat_Jan_29_20-00-08_2022.png

HS2_2022-05-04-00-25-50-407.png

6 hours ago, Mick TB said:

Looks very good. You mentioned having a body like this replacing Shieldweaver? Is that a straight this-body-replaces-shieldweaver, or are you using Aloy's Adjustments?

I pretty much followed your directions that you posted earlier and used Aloy's Adjustments for the switch. I also used his version on page 20.

26 minutes ago, Toofster said:

I'm not an experienced modder

Pssssh, get out of here with that! It's not quite my cup of tea but you've made a lot of folks happy with this. A good chuck of us sure as hell can't do what you've been doing. So I think I can say that you are very much appreciated. Fantastic work!

On 5/4/2022 at 10:51 AM, Toofster said:

Pregnant Aloy - Slim & Thicc versions

As with the Thicc Aloy, this requires Orangy's Explicit mod to be installed, then just drop in either of the pregnant files into your Packed_DX12 folder.  Credit to Orangy for all his hard work.

There are couple of issues I'm aware of....there are small holes in the model on her inner thighs and the neck seam does appear in cut scenes from time to time. Also, the model only has one LOD, so you have to run the graphics setting for model detail on either "high" or "ultra".  Solving these problems would have taken more skill than I possess?.  Thanks also to @Mick TB for the play test.

As I've said before, I'm not an experienced modder and this is all just a bit of fun, so I hope you enjoy my efforts.  Now all that remains to be said is......is she expecting a boy or a girl??

Amazing Work, as for the gender of the kid, only the All-Mother knows :P

Now the question I have is it better for her to have a boy or girl in terms of her position in the Nora clan. To become a High Matriarch you need to be a great-grandmother. I would initially say a boy cause he can get a lot of women pregnant and increase the odds of this happening, but I think the Nora clan may only count maternal lineage since they are Matriarchal and knowing the mother of a child is important, not so much the father. In which case a girl wold be necessary for her ascension to High Matriarch in the Nora clan.

On 5/3/2022 at 11:12 AM, snipe007 said:

@Toofster Your mod inspired me to write a story to incorporate it into the lore of the game

Spoiler

382509911_theprovinge.thumb.PNG.65640418c67895b9cf93b825ce30e833.PNG

The Proving

In the post-apocalyptic world of the 31st century humanities population has dwindled mainly due to the difficulty of conception. The Old Ones, in their effort to reduce conception by rape tampered with the biological laws of god to appease the conservative idea of “legitimate rape” which was explained in an old recording as such: “If it’s legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut the whole thing down”. To make this a reality, the Old Ones made the female body only capable of conception if it was aroused for 2 whole days or 48 hours straight. Once civilization collapsed the error of this change quickly became apparent as the time and energy consuming process of arousing a women for 48 hours straight would be very hard to achieve.

This change made conception and motherhood all the more valuable in the post-apocalyptic era of mankind shifting most tribes to be matriarchal. It is in one such matriarchal tribe, the Nora tribe, that we find our protagonist Aloy who was outcast from the Nora tribe at birth as her mother was not known. This was disgraceful and against the rules of the Nora tribe. Thankfully, a fellow outcast named Rost decided to raise the infant.

The only way for Aloy to be accepted by the Nora tribe as an outcast is by gaining the blessing of their deity the All-Mother, the Goddess of fertility. The way to gain this blessing is by participating in the coming of age ceremony for young women of the tribe known as The Proving! The young women of the Nora tribe are able to qualify for The Proving once they reach the ripe age of 18. Those who are able to brave this test early on in their years qualify for the ranks of High Matriarch. In the current generation of Matriarchs only 3 women were able to complete The Proving before the age of 25 and thus they were the present High Matriarchs of the Nora clan. One of the current High Matriarchs, Teersa, held the record for youngest women to complete The Proving at the age of 22. No young women of the Nora tribe had ever been able to complete The Proving at the age of 18. Most young women of the tribe were subjected to The Proving once yearly until they passed, and many did not have the skills, stamina, or endurance to succeed until the reached the age of 30.

Rost knew that The Proving was Aloy’s best shot of being accepted by the Nora clan so he trained her hard to be a warrior. As Aloy came close to the age to qualify for the ceremony he started to train her … in different ways. Aloy was pretty confused at first, but Rost was well skilled and made sure she enjoyed it also giving her tools to train by herself. Rost hoped he had done enough to prepare her for The Proving.

Horizon_Zero_Dawn_Nude_Aloy_pic_18.jpg.404ca43d9ebb095aa704980df243579e.jpgtraining1.thumb.png.020aee265c7fe835c061b6865c2a3247.pngxr3n4ZxgXVmBLr3kCPeKOR6kGDDBPVjwh0OL66XdpBw.thumb.webp.f2aa61db5ee52666a4e462c1bd0e80e0.webp

What could possibly be a task so difficult that it would take most women of the Nora tribe several years of attempts to accomplish? It should come as no surprise that the fertility Goddess, the All-Mother, would bless only women who were successful in conception, a clear proof of their fertility. The modified biology of females by the Old Ones made this a difficult task as it would take 2 days of arousal to be able to successfully conceive. To achieve this task the High Matriarchs created The Proving. On the surface it was known to the children as a race on the mountain, a simple test of strength, however the true goal hidden form the young coming of age women is why Rost gave Aloy special training.

Aloy entered the annual Proving after she turned 18. She began the race on the mountain falling behind a bit, but through her skills, from training as a warrior with Rost, she was able to pull ahead and cross the finish line first! The Matriarch overseeing the Proving granted Aloy the win making it known that she was no longer an Outcast but a Brave! After this she told Aloy that she must now strip in front of all her peers to truly prove that she was Brave. Aloy thought to protest, but decided not to and ultimately began to strip since she wanted very badly to be accepted by the Nora tribe in order to learn the secrets the Matriarchs hid of her birth.

Her peers who participated in The Proving stared intently at Aloy as she began to undress. She removed her outer garments then paused working up the nerve to remove her underwear. After releasing a heavy sigh, Aloy slowly removed her undergarments. In response the boys jeered and whistled while the girls stared aghast at what Aloy had done. Even in the snow Aloy could feel her face heat up, tingling with embarrassment. The red color in her face spread from her cheeks to the tips of her ears. She covered her body instinctively. This prompted the Matriarch to command Aloy with condescension, "lower your hands girl! Do not bring dishonor to the All-Mother, stand proud as a true Brave!". Aloy reluctantly lowered her hands in response, and there in the light of day stood her virgin figure now fully vulnerable to the gaze of all her peers.

Horizon_Zero_Dawn_Nude_Aloy_pic_26.jpg.8b4dedba50700b7154f38dec0ac5ddba.jpg

The Matriarch instructed Aloy to spread her legs. Aloy obliged reluctantly spreading her thick well trained thighs. The Matriarch then knelt down placed her fingers on Aloy's labia and spread them. This caused Aloy to fidget a little in discomfort. The Matriarch examined that Aloy’s hymen was intact. The Matriarch then stood up and shouted “She is truly Brave! Let us return to the tribe to celebrate!”.

As they all gathered to leave Aloy looked to put her clothes back on. The Matriarch scolded her, “You must remain unclothed until the tribe has seen you as Brave!”. Thus she forced Aloy to march back fully exposed as her male peers couldn’t help but stare. Some brave few boys would brush up against her as they walked back to camp. As Aloy wanted to be accepted she did not protest. This made the boys more bold and they started to get more handsy groping her all over. Aloy then yelled at the Matriarch, "Tell these boys to leave me alone!". The Matriarch responded, "A Brave handles their own matters, you are Brave are you not?". Aloy looked down in dismay. The boys then continued in their actions. At first Aloy tried to shrug them off, but she soon realized the below freezing temperatures on the mountain had become too much for her bare body, so she began to give in and welcome the warm hands and bodies of the young men surrounding her. The young men then enveloped her body with their warmth rubbing up against her as much as they could. Their hands moved up and down her back, thighs, sides, abs legs, and butt. The young men contested heavily with each other for an opportunity to garb her full perky breasts often playing with her fully erect nipples at attention due to the cold mountain air. Aloy's breath became labored as she began to feel hot and bothered. Soon after something large was trying to enter her vagina from behind, Aloy looked down to see an erect throbbing penis, shook, she quickly picked up speed and pulled away from the group of boys.

The penis belonged to Bast, a bully to Aloy. He looked on at Aloy with his exposed penis as she pulled away from him, her full perky breasts and ass bouncing up and down in her rapid movement as she fled. He was not pleased by this development, so he sheathed his dick back in his pants and ran after her. Once he caught up, Bast slapped her round peachy ass cheeks as hard as he could, a thunderous clap echoed on the mountain. Aloy let out a yelp! The Matriarch looked at her and barked, “keep your composure Brave!”. This gave Bast the courage to go further, and so with a glint in his eye and a wicked smile, he shoved his middle finger forcibly up Aloy’s butt hole! Aloy muffled her reaction letting out a suppressed grunt. She then turned around and punched Bast square in the jaw. Bast fell flat on his ass with a look of surprise on his face, he had never been decked by anyone before much less a girl. After that none of the boys touched Aloy for the remainder of the walk down the mountain.

Once they returned to the outskirts of the tribe Aloy asked if she could put her clothes back on. The Matriarch informed her that she could not, she then instructed Aloy to walk into the center of the village. Aloy once again obliged as the Matriarch and Aloy’s peers followed her from behind. The boys were glad they could continue to ogle her exposed supple body. The boys were mesmerized by her perfectly shaped, round ass as it playfully jiggled in front of them, her hips swaying from side to side, with every step she took. When she entered the village Aloy noticed a crowd had formed to see her arriving group. Aloy further noticed that none of the women or children of the Nora tribe were present in the crowd, it was only men. Everywhere she looked she could see the men leering at her, she looked away but they would not divert their gaze from her. As she walked past them to the center of the village she noticed a few men... drooling.

Once at the center of town Alloy saw that she was surrounded by all the men of the Nora Tribe. The Matriarch instructed the other young women who participated in The Proving to move to the side and watch. Watch what? Alloy thought becoming more anxious. Seeing the gaze of the men around her intensify, Aloy asked the Matriarch worriedly if she could put her clothes back on now. The Matriarch instructed her that she could, but that her clothes would not do her any good and would probably get in the way. In the way of what? thought Aloy as she rushed to put on her clothes.

The Matriarch then turned to the men of the tribe. Over the excited murmur of the crowd of men, she shouted at the top of her lungs, “Men of the Nora tribe, you have been gathered here today to participate in the annual Proving! Here before you stands the Brave the first women of this group to finish in the test of strength of The Proving! Aloy the Brave! As you know our Goddess the All-Mother gives her blessing to the Brave to be fertile! Aloy has proven herself ready to conceive! All you men here including the young men will teach her the ways of sex and help her reach Matriarchy status today by fucking her for 2 days straight, so that she may conceive! Rejoice further! As I have also personally confirmed, by close inspection of her hymen, that she is truly brave to face this task as a virgin!”.

HUZAH!!! shouted the large crowd of burly men, then they began to chant, “Fuck Aloy! Fuck Aloy! Fuck Aloy ALL DAY!”. The chant began to turn into an all encompassing battle cry. The Matriarch turned to Aloy and whispered to her, “you can have this stop at anytime if you want by shouting I am not Brave, but know this girl if you say this you will be out of the running for High Matriarch, once again an outcast, and can no longer learn the secrets of your birth you so desire to know”. Aloy grit her teeth in rage, she had no choice but to comply. She now understood why Rost had given her special training for The Proving. The Matriarch walked away from Aloy to the group of young women informing them to watch closely and that if they were brave enough they could go next and have a chance to ascend to Matriarchy!

The men continued to chant as they stripped and closed in on Aloy like a pack of hungry wolves. Aloy looked at the crowd of men defiantly and said, “Come on then you bastards!”. They took no hesitation to pounce.

1470569862_theproving.thumb.PNG.bf5f408d88ad31341d085373adef6ffe.PNGNU6WS1SqomwxfgkE1zw5HU_GRT58JcpLKNNvgSvstOs.webp.046b4e5ac68f4e154a6e0633fe3ca3b4.webp

2031066850_3269938-AloyFireboxStudioHorizon_Zero_Dawnblender.thumb.jpg.55919217e15da20bd800d1b992f531be.jpgamateur-aloy-bound-and-fucked-in-the-wilds-firebox-studio--HLbtzL.jpg.82ab70652b1ff130acb84545f9005848.jpg

Aloy-Horizon-Zero-Dawn-games-Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Porn-7263834.jpeg.965f8ecb48e504fb27c15747de3406f6.jpeg

The brawny men of the Nora tribe fucked Aloy every which way they could possibly think of, taking turns so that they did not run out of energy. The men, much to their delight and fulfillment of their fetishes could command her to fuck or stimulate them with any part of her body. The men also had the added freedom to dress her up any which way they desired before they fucked her, making Aloy their dress-up darling. At first it was rough for Aloy to try and attempt to meet all their specific and numerous sexual urges. When she was about to tap out due to mental and physical exhaustion, she remembered Rost’s words to her, Rost always told her he believed she could accomplish anything! She let his words echo in her heart to stay strong! She then remembered what Rost emphasized most when talking about The Proving. Rost made sure she knew that to pass The Proving the most important thing to do was enjoy yourself. Trusting in Rost, Aloy decided to let go and fully give in to her carnal desires. She allowed her mind to go blank and just take in the experience of taking in dicks in every one of her holes. She felt the tension release from her body and felt light, high on a wave of ecstasy. The men fucked her from sunrise until sunset and then until sunrise again. At this point they started to lose steam so Aloy shouted between moans, "is-uuhhhya- tha- ha- ha- at! Ah- ah- ll! Yuh- yuh yuh! Boo-ys! Go-oooh ot!”. This galvanized the men to go harder.

The Matriarch and other young women watched in amazement as Aloy showed no signs of stopping. They all were wet with desire, several biting their lips and touching themselves wishing they were Aloy.

2.thumb.PNG.0baaec739153048a21f614d55a85e24b.PNG3.thumb.PNG.e7321814bd1147f4313ce608841b4eee.PNG

99y1u2nu7mm71.thumb.jpg.e97dd2d190332feff3d0422f58e74d26.jpg201a8bc4096ce350a7f12a9c6f41cc8046849e2e_1280.jpg.8c06cb59a5beba7bebde514f911e262f.jpg480b6172dc2e93d8428896aee8a079eee869d75f_1280.jpg.3768868f6437726532285fbef28c60fc.jpg444db7c967e944b442450b4e7e5d03543aa416f7_1280.jpg.6f7cfb7c329247ac7048a30c5418f81b.jpg

4.jpg.540e5bb41a606e6fdf285145d1497a8b.jpg

The second night came and neither the men or Aloy looked to stop. The Matriarch was pleased knowing that this year’s Proving was a success! Aloy had seemingly done the impossible and looked to be the youngest women in the history of the Nora tribe to complete The Proving at only 18 years old! The Matriarch thought to herself how clever the High Matriarchs of the Nora tribe were. It was their well laid plan several years in the making to outcast Aloy in hopes of fostering this exact result that the overseeing Matriarch witnessed today. The High Matriarchs knew Aloy’s beautiful ginger red hair would be a great motivator of the Nora men’s hornyness during her coming of age Proving. They also knew that the men would be further spurred on with their hate fuck energy towards Aloy who was a previous outcast. Bast in his hate for Aloy, had the most energy out of all the men to keep fucking Aloy hard.

CRaxyjCB0UiY28pv_i8nKH_T5ywYtfLCFVJluUy9-nQ.thumb.webp.ecee0351094aa0dc0147c1d8411dc6d0.webp

By the time the third morning arrived the men were fully spent. Aloy stood up from riding her last dick, which slipped out of the tender grasp of her pussy lips, limp and deflated, having unloaded all the remaining white juice it could muster into the already filled contents of Aloy's womb. The sun began to peak over the horizon signifying a new day. There in the light of dawn Aloy gleamed with sweat, cum, and pride. The overflowing amount of cum in her womb continued to slowly ooze out of Aloy’s vagina down her inner thighs to her feet. The Matriarch looked at Aloy with great awe, there was no doubt in her mind the young women in front of her, Aloy, a true Brave, had conceived!

Almost 6 months had passed since Aloy succeeded at The Proving, she was now well and truly pregnant soon to enter her third trimester. This is when the high Matriarchs summoned her to their presence. Before this ritual Aloy was instructed to bathe her pregnant body in the sacred river. Once cleansed she was marked with tribal paint and instructed to enter the High Matriarchs chamber unclothed. The High Matriarch Teersa smiled as she saw the glowing pregnant young women Aloy arrive. Aloy knelt before her. The High Matriarch Teersa knelt down to her level and gently placed her hand on Aloy's enlarged nude soft pregnant belly. The High Matriarch Teersa rubbed Aloy's exposed belly gingerly and said sweetly, “I always had faith you would be successful, but 18 years old? You put all the other Nora women to shame, even I was only able to complete The Proving at 22”. This made Aloy smile. Then Teersa spoke the words Aloy had been longing to hear, "rise honored Brave blessed are you by the All-Mother, you are worthy of learning the truths of our tribe!". Aloy stood up, with new found confidence, along with Teersa. Then Aloy, Teersa and the other High Matriarchs engaged in a lengthy discussion. In the conversation with Aloy, The High Matriarchs explains that there are both Matriarchs and High Matriarchs. Matriarchs are women with two generations of living progeny (grandmothers with both living children and grandchildren). High Matriarchs are women with three or more generations (great-grandmothers with children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren).

brave.thumb.jpg.769620785311cebf676e036cbfa9f4f3.jpg

Teersa then explained the role of the High Matriarchs since Aloy, achieving pregnancy at 18, had a good chance of joining their ranks in the future. The High Matriarchs act as the leaders of the Nora tribe, overseeing major rituals such as the Naming ceremonies and The Proving. Their other responsibilities are to teach, offer counsel, and give blessings to the tribe members. When necessary, they are also called upon to judge, and are responsible for sentencing a tribe member to be an outcast for a certain period of time.

These are all things Aloy already knew. Teersa then went on to explain a secret role of the High Matriarchs not known to the rest of the tribe. In times of great need, the High Matriarchs may anoint a Seeker, a worthy Brave sent forth to accomplish a great purpose.

That time of great need was now! And the High Matriarchs had chosen Brave Aloy as the Seeker! Aloy was then sent on her quest almost 6 months pregnant. The High Matriarchs informed Aloy that a true Brave Nora would show their pregnant body to the world. They informed her that an exposed pregnant body was the greatest armor. All humans in the post apocalyptic world revered the pregnant body as divine so they would not bring major harm to it less they wanted the wrath of the Goddess. Thus in combat humans would avoid any of Aloy’s vital points. Unbeknownst to the High Matriarchs, the Old Ones had also genetically altered female humans to give off strong pheromones from their exposed pregnant bodies. Their sweat would dissuade other humans from strong aggression dulling their sense of combat. These pregnant pheromones were also picked up by the machines to instinctively protect pregnant women. The machines had also been further programmed to be more protective of pregnant female bodies that they visually identified.

Thus, in the post apocalyptic world of Horizon, an exposed pregnant body is actually the best Armor! Aloy did not really care about any of this, she was a proud Brave ready to show her beautiful nude THICC pregnant body to the world as she she set off on her journey as Seeker!

117445738_HorizonZeroDawn_Mon_May__2_18-55-01_2022.png.cde77ca1a77f09fd05e9dafdce87d19b.png.fc7f7bd2b489b9a7e85d2d2c2ea9b71f.png

Here is my story with all the pics and vids for download! Special thanks to Toofster for the amazing mod that inspired the story!

On 5/4/2022 at 11:51 AM, Toofster said:

As with the Thicc Aloy, this requires Orangy's Explicit mod to be installed, then just drop in either of the pregnant files into your Packed_DX12 folder.  Credit to Orangy for all his hard work.

There are couple of issues I'm aware of....there are small holes in the model on her inner thighs and the neck seam does appear in cut scenes from time to time. Also, the model only has one LOD, so you have to run the graphics setting for model detail on either "high" or "ultra".  Solving these problems would have taken more skill than I possess?.  Thanks also to @Mick TB for the play test.

As I've said before, I'm not an experienced modder and this is all just a bit of fun, so I hope you enjoy my efforts.  Now all that remains to be said is......is she expecting a boy or a girl??

Horizon Zero Dawn_Wed_May__4_16-13-37_2022~2.png

Horizon Zero Dawn_Wed_May__4_16-06-48_2022~2.png

Pregnant_Aloy.rar 14.7 MB · 157 downloads

36281388_HorizonZeroDawn_TheProvingbySniper.zip

Edited by snipe007
1 hour ago, MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME1991 said:

cool but the game must be run on low settings otherwise the game will crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mod author forgot to write and it took me 4 hours to understand   凸( ̄ヘ ̄)凸( ̄ヘ ̄)凸( ̄ヘ ̄)

I played for 3 hours on max settings(max + ENB) and it didnt crash once...

This look like low settings? ?

1751911826_HorizonZeroDawn_Wed_May__4_20-37-43_2022.png.267b6d1b8755985c6bc9c3d6183d080a.png

Edited by chooo
Spoiler

382509911_theprovinge.thumb.PNG.65640418c67895b9cf93b825ce30e833.PNG

The Proving

In the post-apocalyptic world of the 31st century humanities population has dwindled mainly due to the difficulty of conception. The Old Ones, in their effort to reduce conception by rape tampered with the biological laws of god to appease the conservative idea of “legitimate rape” which was explained in an old recording as such: “If it’s legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut the whole thing down”. To make this a reality, the Old Ones made the female body only capable of conception if it was aroused for 2 whole days or 48 hours straight. Once civilization collapsed the error of this change quickly became apparent as the time and energy consuming process of arousing a women for 48 hours straight would be very hard to achieve.

The only way for Aloy to be accepted by the Nora tribe as an outcast is by gaining the blessing of their deity the All-Mother, the Goddess of fertility. The way to gain this blessing is by participating in the coming of age ceremony for young women of the tribe known as The Proving! The young women of the Nora tribe are able to qualify for The Proving once they reach the ripe age of 18. Those who are able to brave this test early on in their years qualify for the ranks of High Matriarch. In the current generation of Matriarchs only 3 women were able to complete The Proving before the age of 25 and thus they were the present High Matriarchs of the Nora clan. One of the current High Matriarchs, Teersa, held the record for youngest women to complete The Proving at the age of 22. No young women of the Nora tribe had ever been able to complete The Proving at the age of 18. Most young women of the tribe were subjected to The Proving once yearly until they passed, and many did not have the skills, stamina, or endurance to succeed until the reached the age of 30.

Rost knew that The Proving was Aloy’s best shot of being accepted by the Nora clan so he trained her hard to be a warrior. As Aloy came close to the age to qualify for the ceremony he started to train her … in different ways. Aloy was pretty confused at first, but Rost was well skilled and made sure she enjoyed it also giving her tools to train by herself. Rost hoped he had done enough to prepare her for The Proving.

Horizon_Zero_Dawn_Nude_Aloy_pic_18.jpg.404ca43d9ebb095aa704980df243579e.jpgtraining1.thumb.png.020aee265c7fe835c061b6865c2a3247.pngxr3n4ZxgXVmBLr3kCPeKOR6kGDDBPVjwh0OL66XdpBw.thumb.webp.f2aa61db5ee52666a4e462c1bd0e80e0.webp

What could possibly be a task so difficult that it would take most women of the Nora tribe several years of attempts to accomplish? It should come as no surprise that the fertility Goddess, the All-Mother, would bless only women who were successful in conception, a clear proof of their fertility. The modified biology of females by the Old Ones made this a difficult task as it would take 2 days of arousal to be able to successfully conceive. To achieve this task the High Matriarchs created The Proving. On the surface it was known to the children as a race on the mountain, a simple test of strength, however the true goal hidden form the young coming of age women is why Rost gave Aloy special training.

Aloy entered the annual Proving after she turned 18. She began the race on the mountain falling behind a bit, but through her skills, from training as a warrior with Rost, she was able to pull ahead and cross the finish line first! The Matriarch overseeing the Proving granted Aloy the win making it known that she was no longer an Outcast but a Brave! After this she told Aloy that she must now strip in front of all her peers to truly prove that she was Brave. Aloy thought to protest, but decided not to and ultimately began to strip since she wanted very badly to be accepted by the Nora tribe in order to learn the secrets the Matriarchs hid of her birth.

Her peers who participated in The Proving stared intently at Aloy as she began to undress. She removed her outer garments then paused working up the nerve to remove her underwear. After releasing a heavy sigh, Aloy slowly removed her undergarments. In response the boys jeered and whistled while the girls stared aghast at what Aloy had done. Even in the snow Aloy could feel her face heat up, tingling with embarrassment. The red color in her face spread from her cheeks to the tips of her ears. She covered her body instinctively. This prompted the Matriarch to command Aloy with condescension, "lower your hands girl! Do not bring dishonor to the All-Mother, stand proud as a true Brave!". Aloy reluctantly lowered her hands in response, and there in the light of day stood her virgin figure now fully vulnerable to the gaze of all her peers.

Horizon_Zero_Dawn_Nude_Aloy_pic_26.jpg.8b4dedba50700b7154f38dec0ac5ddba.jpg

The Matriarch instructed Aloy to spread her legs. Aloy obliged reluctantly spreading her thick well trained thighs. The Matriarch then knelt down placed her fingers on Aloy's labia and spread them. This caused Aloy to fidget a little in discomfort. The Matriarch examined that Aloy’s hymen was intact. The Matriarch then stood up and shouted “She is truly Brave! Let us return to the tribe to celebrate!”.

As they all gathered to leave Aloy looked to put her clothes back on. The Matriarch scolded her, “You must remain unclothed until the tribe has seen you as Brave!”. Thus she forced Aloy to march back fully exposed as her male peers couldn’t help but stare. Some brave few boys would brush up against her as they walked back to camp. As Aloy wanted to be accepted she did not protest. This made the boys more bold and they started to get more handsy groping her all over. Aloy then yelled at the Matriarch, "Tell these boys to leave me alone!". The Matriarch responded, "A Brave handles their own matters, you are Brave are you not?". Aloy looked down in dismay. The boys then continued in their actions. At first Aloy tried to shrug them off, but she soon realized the below freezing temperatures on the mountain had become too much for her bare body, so she began to give in and welcome the warm hands and bodies of the young men surrounding her. The young men then enveloped her body with their warmth rubbing up against her as much as they could. Their hands moved up and down her back, thighs, sides, abs legs, and butt. The young men contested heavily with each other for an opportunity to garb her full perky breasts often playing with her fully erect nipples at attention due to the cold mountain air. Aloy's breath became labored as she began to feel hot and bothered. Soon after something large was trying to enter her vagina from behind, Aloy looked down to see an erect throbbing penis, shook, she quickly picked up speed and pulled away from the group of boys.

The penis belonged to Bast, a bully to Aloy. He looked on at Aloy with his exposed penis as she pulled away from him, her full perky breasts and ass bouncing up and down in her rapid movement as she fled. He was not pleased by this development, so he sheathed his dick back in his pants and ran after her. Once he caught up, Bast slapped her round peachy ass cheeks as hard as he could, a thunderous clap echoed on the mountain. Aloy let out a yelp! The Matriarch looked at her and barked, “keep your composure Brave!”. This gave Bast the courage to go further, and so with a glint in his eye and a wicked smile, he shoved his middle finger forcibly up Aloy’s butt hole! Aloy muffled her reaction letting out a suppressed grunt. She then turned around and punched Bast square in the jaw. Bast fell flat on his ass with a look of surprise on his face, he had never been decked by anyone before much less a girl. After that none of the boys touched Aloy for the remainder of the walk down the mountain.

Once they returned to the outskirts of the tribe Aloy asked if she could put her clothes back on. The Matriarch informed her that she could not, she then instructed Aloy to walk into the center of the village. Aloy once again obliged as the Matriarch and Aloy’s peers followed her from behind. The boys were glad they could continue to ogle her exposed supple body. The boys were mesmerized by her perfectly shaped, round ass as it playfully jiggled in front of them, her hips swaying from side to side, with every step she took. When she entered the village Aloy noticed a crowd had formed to see her arriving group. Aloy further noticed that none of the women or children of the Nora tribe were present in the crowd, it was only men. Everywhere she looked she could see the men leering at her, she looked away but they would not divert their gaze from her. As she walked past them to the center of the village she noticed a few men... drooling.

Once at the center of town Alloy saw that she was surrounded by all the men of the Nora Tribe. The Matriarch instructed the other young women who participated in The Proving to move to the side and watch. Watch what? Alloy thought becoming more anxious. Seeing the gaze of the men around her intensify, Aloy asked the Matriarch worriedly if she could put her clothes back on now. The Matriarch instructed her that she could, but that her clothes would not do her any good and would probably get in the way. In the way of what? thought Aloy as she rushed to put on her clothes.

The Matriarch then turned to the men of the tribe. Over the excited murmur of the crowd of men, she shouted at the top of her lungs, “Men of the Nora tribe, you have been gathered here today to participate in the annual Proving! Here before you stands the Brave the first women of this group to finish in the test of strength of The Proving! Aloy the Brave! As you know our Goddess the All-Mother gives her blessing to the Brave to be fertile! Aloy has proven herself ready to conceive! All you men here including the young men will teach her the ways of sex and help her reach Matriarchy status today by fucking her for 2 days straight, so that she may conceive! Rejoice further! As I have also personally confirmed, by close inspection of her hymen, that she is truly brave to face this task as a virgin!”.

HUZAH!!! shouted the large crowd of burly men, then they began to chant, “Fuck Aloy! Fuck Aloy! Fuck Aloy ALL DAY!”. The chant began to turn into an all encompassing battle cry. The Matriarch turned to Aloy and whispered to her, “you can have this stop at anytime if you want by shouting I am not Brave, but know this girl if you say this you will be out of the running for High Matriarch, once again an outcast, and can no longer learn the secrets of your birth you so desire to know”. Aloy grit her teeth in rage, she had no choice but to comply. She now understood why Rost had given her special training for The Proving. The Matriarch walked away from Aloy to the group of young women informing them to watch closely and that if they were brave enough they could go next and have a chance to ascend to Matriarchy!

The men continued to chant as they stripped and closed in on Aloy like a pack of hungry wolves. Aloy looked at the crowd of men defiantly and said, “Come on then you bastards!”. They took no hesitation to pounce.

1470569862_theproving.thumb.PNG.bf5f408d88ad31341d085373adef6ffe.PNGNU6WS1SqomwxfgkE1zw5HU_GRT58JcpLKNNvgSvstOs.webp.046b4e5ac68f4e154a6e0633fe3ca3b4.webp

2031066850_3269938-AloyFireboxStudioHorizon_Zero_Dawnblender.thumb.jpg.55919217e15da20bd800d1b992f531be.jpgamateur-aloy-bound-and-fucked-in-the-wilds-firebox-studio--HLbtzL.jpg.82ab70652b1ff130acb84545f9005848.jpg

Aloy-Horizon-Zero-Dawn-games-Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Porn-7263834.jpeg.965f8ecb48e504fb27c15747de3406f6.jpeg

The brawny men of the Nora tribe fucked Aloy every which way they could possibly think of, taking turns so that they did not run out of energy. The men, much to their delight and fulfillment of their fetishes could command her to fuck or stimulate them with any part of her body. The men also had the added freedom to dress her up any which way they desired before they fucked her, making Aloy their dress-up darling. At first it was rough for Aloy to try and attempt to meet all their specific and numerous sexual urges. When she was about to tap out due to mental and physical exhaustion, she remembered Rost’s words to her, Rost always told her he believed she could accomplish anything! She let his words echo in her heart to stay strong! She then remembered what Rost emphasized most when talking about The Proving. Rost made sure she knew that to pass The Proving the most important thing to do was enjoy yourself. Trusting in Rost, Aloy decided to let go and fully give in to her carnal desires. She allowed her mind to go blank and just take in the experience of taking in dicks in every one of her holes. She felt the tension release from her body and felt light, high on a wave of ecstasy. The men fucked her from sunrise until sunset and then until sunrise again. At this point they started to lose steam so Aloy shouted between moans, "is-uuhhhya- tha- ha- ha- at! Ah- ah- ll! Yuh- yuh yuh! Boo-ys! Go-oooh ot!”. This galvanized the men to go harder.

2.thumb.PNG.0baaec739153048a21f614d55a85e24b.PNG3.thumb.PNG.e7321814bd1147f4313ce608841b4eee.PNG

99y1u2nu7mm71.thumb.jpg.e97dd2d190332feff3d0422f58e74d26.jpg201a8bc4096ce350a7f12a9c6f41cc8046849e2e_1280.jpg.8c06cb59a5beba7bebde514f911e262f.jpg480b6172dc2e93d8428896aee8a079eee869d75f_1280.jpg.3768868f6437726532285fbef28c60fc.jpg444db7c967e944b442450b4e7e5d03543aa416f7_1280.jpg.6f7cfb7c329247ac7048a30c5418f81b.jpg

4.jpg.540e5bb41a606e6fdf285145d1497a8b.jpg

The second night came and neither the men or Aloy looked to stop. The Matriarch was pleased knowing that this year’s Proving was a success! Aloy had seemingly done the impossible and looked to be the youngest women in the history of the Nora tribe to complete The Proving at only 18 years old! The Matriarch thought to herself how clever the High Matriarchs of the Nora tribe were. It was their well laid plan several years in the making to outcast Aloy in hopes of fostering this exact result that the overseeing Matriarch witnessed today. The High Matriarchs knew Aloy’s beautiful ginger red hair would be a great motivator of the Nora men’s hornyness during her coming of age Proving. They also knew that the men would be further spurred on with their hate fuck energy towards Aloy who was a previous outcast. Bast in his hate for Aloy, had the most energy out of all the men to keep fucking Aloy hard.

CRaxyjCB0UiY28pv_i8nKH_T5ywYtfLCFVJluUy9-nQ.thumb.webp.ecee0351094aa0dc0147c1d8411dc6d0.webp

By the time the third morning arrived the men were fully spent. Aloy stood up from riding her last dick, which slipped out of the tender grasp of her pussy lips, limp and deflated, having unloaded all the remaining white juice it could muster into the already filled contents of Aloy's womb. The sun began to peak over the horizon signifying a new day. There in the light of dawn Aloy gleamed with sweat, cum, and pride. The overflowing amount of cum in her womb continued to slowly ooze out of Aloy’s vagina down her inner thighs to her feet. The Matriarch looked at Aloy with great awe, there was no doubt in her mind the young women in front of her, Aloy, a true Brave, had conceived!

Almost 6 months had passed since Aloy succeeded at The Proving, she was now well and truly pregnant soon to enter her third trimester. This is when the high Matriarchs summoned her to their presence. Before this ritual Aloy was instructed to bathe her pregnant body in the sacred river. Once cleansed she was marked with tribal paint and instructed to enter the High Matriarchs chamber unclothed. The High Matriarch Teersa smiled as she saw the glowing pregnant young women Aloy arrive. Aloy knelt before her. The High Matriarch Teersa knelt down to her level and gently placed her hand on Aloy's enlarged nude soft pregnant belly. The High Matriarch Teersa rubbed Aloy's exposed belly gingerly and said sweetly, “I always had faith you would be successful, but 18 years old? You put all the other Nora women to shame, even I was only able to complete The Proving at 22”. This made Aloy smile. Then Teersa spoke the words Aloy had been longing to hear, "rise honored Brave blessed are you by the All-Mother, you are worthy of learning the truths of our tribe!". Aloy stood up, with new found confidence, along with Teersa. Then Aloy, Teersa and the other High Matriarchs engaged in a lengthy discussion. In the conversation with Aloy, The High Matriarchs explains that there are both Matriarchs and High Matriarchs. Matriarchs are women with two generations of living progeny (grandmothers with both living children and grandchildren). High Matriarchs are women with three or more generations (great-grandmothers with children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren).

brave.thumb.jpg.769620785311cebf676e036cbfa9f4f3.jpg

Teersa then explained the role of the High Matriarchs since Aloy, achieving pregnancy at 18, had a good chance of joining their ranks in the future. The High Matriarchs act as the leaders of the Nora tribe, overseeing major rituals such as the Naming ceremonies and The Proving. Their other responsibilities are to teach, offer counsel, and give blessings to the tribe members. When necessary, they are also called upon to judge, and are responsible for sentencing a tribe member to be an outcast for a certain period of time.

These are all things Aloy already knew. Teersa then went on to explain a secret role of the High Matriarchs not known to the rest of the tribe. In times of great need, the High Matriarchs may anoint a Seeker, a worthy Brave sent forth to accomplish a great purpose.

That time of great need was now! And the High Matriarchs had chosen Brave Aloy as the Seeker! Aloy was then sent on her quest almost 6 months pregnant. The High Matriarchs informed Aloy that a true Brave Nora would show their pregnant body to the world. They informed her that an exposed pregnant body was the greatest armor. All humans in the post apocalyptic world revered the pregnant body as divine so they would not bring major harm to it less they wanted the wrath of the Goddess. Thus in combat humans would avoid any of Aloy’s vital points. Unbeknownst to the High Matriarchs, the Old Ones had also genetically altered female humans to give off strong pheromones from their exposed pregnant bodies. Their sweat would dissuade other humans from strong aggression dulling their sense of combat. These pregnant pheromones were also picked up by the machines to instinctively protect pregnant women. The machines had also been further programmed to be more protective of pregnant female bodies that they visually identified.

117445738_HorizonZeroDawn_Mon_May__2_18-55-01_2022.png.cde77ca1a77f09fd05e9dafdce87d19b.png.fc7f7bd2b489b9a7e85d2d2c2ea9b71f.png

I have made some more changes and further updated my story. Here is the new file with all the pics and vids for download! Special thanks once again to Toofster for the amazing mod that inspired the story!

On 5/4/2022 at 11:51 AM, Toofster said:

Horizon Zero Dawn_Wed_May__4_16-13-37_2022~2.png

Horizon Zero Dawn_Wed_May__4_16-06-48_2022~2.png

Pregnant_Aloy.rar 14.7 MB · 157 downloads

36281388_HorizonZeroDawn_TheProvingbySniper.zip

Edited by snipe007