Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

On 3/17/2022 at 12:28 AM, Whorenelia said:

"Gorilla" lmao you people are fucking ridiculous. Go visit a zoo FFS.

It's an exagerration, for humor, some of "us people" in the unwashed masses are civilized enough to have encountered humor.

On 5/2/2021 at 7:37 PM, Toofster said:

Apologies for the lack of updates, real world things got in the way and I've not been able to work on this beyond what I've already shown.  The model still has seams, but the second LOD works well, so feel free to have a play with the file below.  Just drop it on top of orangy's explicit outfits mod and it will replace the Nora Silent Hunter outfits.  It's not perfect by any means, just me having some fun :) .  I'll try to finish it properly at some point. Credit to orangy for all his hard work.

Horizon Zero Dawn_Fri_Apr_23_17-24-36_2021_1.png

Horizon Zero Dawn_Fri_Apr_23_18-06-52_2021_1.png

Thicc_Aloy.rar 5.06 MB · 2,162 downloads

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong,I installed Explicit Outfits 1 ,then the fix for it posted on Explicit Outfits 2 that is for the first mod ,then this on top.But she isn't thicc as in the pics shown,she's just has normal proportions.I used Aloy Adjustments to select Silent Hunter outfit, I'm guessing it doesn't matter wich of the silent hunter outfits I select ?

4 hours ago, SirDoge said:

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong,I installed Explicit Outfits 1 ,then the fix for it posted on Explicit Outfits 2 that is for the first mod ,then this on top.But she isn't thicc as in the pics shown,she's just has normal proportions.I used Aloy Adjustments to select Silent Hunter outfit, I'm guessing it doesn't matter wich of the silent hunter outfits I select ?

It only works for the silent costume I think

9 hours ago, SirDoge said:

Not sure what's happened there.  The thicc model will appear in all the silent hunter variants, without the need to use Aloy's adjustments.  You only need that to swap the model into other outfits. I'd suggest resetting Aloy's Adj. and then drop my files into the directory again and see if that fixes the issue.

The only way the thicc model won't appear, is if orangy's original files haven't been overwritten or the wrong model has been swapped into the silent hunter slot.

28 minutes ago, SirDoge said:

Worked now,most likely didn't do something the first time.To bad there isn't as much jiggle with the thicc option,maybe in the future it will be expanded.Looks cool anyway.Thanks for the help.

Glad you got it working.  As far as I know, there is no jiggle in orangy's models for the totally nude outfits.  The jiggle is taken from the clothing or necklaces.  The other nude mod, which uses the developers own nude mesh has boob jiggle, but it's quite subtle.

Edited by Toofster
On 3/28/2021 at 12:21 PM, LovelyLad said:

It's a bit late, but I've worked on a nude(r) mod for the Nora Stealth outfit (you can transfer it to other outfits using the outfit tool linked above). Actually was done a while ago, but just ended up playing through most of the game with it - really happy with it. Anatomically correct. Artistically appropriate - the blue barbarian tatts really works with the setting/background. Some small issues (small neck seam mismatch, LOD issues that appear occasionally, etc), but nothing major. Enjoy.

Copy it to your ..\Horizon Zero Dawn\Packed_DX12 directory like the other mod files. It'll stomp over the explicit outfit mod if you have that installed (so keep a backup of them if you want to switch back to that set).

Massive credit to Orangy - his work served as the base of my own (he provided me the blender file, so I worked on top of it, resculpting and adding details... while removing others).

image.thumb.png.67a2a928d7d6b89245b7d1980fada1c1.png

image.thumb.png.53ac879bdf300f1f99300f2b570c651d.pngimage.thumb.png.d6f6585c6ca7cb336b03e2bce1b9adb1.pngimage.png.20cd576c5acd8bf8ae4d9711936d45ad.pngimage.thumb.png.b7881724632f83fffb59952e85f7d0e4.pngimage.png.176a636a7fbeda53147baf4e73171651.pngimage.png.f0b14295db3ee0be303d92c3917f4f66.pngimage.thumb.png.f0fd49f7cf99a4857259dba4c995eaea.png

Nuder Stealth Mod.zip 16.17 MB · 1,919 downloads

Hi there LovelyLad, I know it's been quite some time, but I just now found out about this beautiful version of the nude mod of yours. I was wondering if you made any new updates on this one. Also, It looks fantastic, but I see there are some neck seam problems, have you ever thought about giving her her blue scarf to hide them? (the one she wears in her Nora brave outfit). Sorry to bother after so long, but I really arrived late to the party hehe

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Albertros said:

Can the model be grabbed from the PS?

Apparently they have already been extracted just not released publicly, yet, They are available if you know where to look, but to trawl through literally hundreds of thousands of categorized assets would be fucking torture.

e80MFDs.png