So I am not sure why this is happening.

Hi so my skyrim crashed so I thought removing a mod was a good idea and now the female bodies look like this. I am not sure what happened and I tried installing the mods again would fix it but it isn't. Please help I am pretty new at modding.

Mod mess up.jpg

You are missing textures.  So you either didn't install something correctly or you didn't install it period.

Try starting a new game to see if the same thing is happening.  If it is, then a reinstall is probably in your near future.

Can't help you any more as you've given us very little to work with.

Pinned threads are your friend:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/8534-please-read-before-posting-here/

and https://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

As a general rule, uninstalling mods during a play through is ill advised and a quick way to break your game.

Thank you and sorry that I have given very little. I am not sure how to explain it. It was working kind of the joints on the legs seemed to have clipping issue or something like that so I thought uninstalling a mod would fix it and then the blue person stuff started happening. Would reinstalling all my mods help? I tried starting a new game and it still happens sadly.

I'd recommend a complete reinstall at this point.  You can try reinstalling and saying yes to all overwrites.  

If that doesn't work then delete EVERYTHING and start over.  

Yes, legs are going to clip on some animations.  When you fold the knee back far enough it will look wonky. That is just the way things are.

I see. I hope I don't need to remove all of the mods. But its seeming like it because my game is crashing now with the mods I have. I am trying to copy a list of a streamer on plexstorm. But I think I am failing pretty damn hard.

50 minutes ago, kraylek said:

Would you use CBBE or would you use unp or whatever? Which would you recommend.

They are just two different body shapes. Which one you use depends on your tastes in female bodies.

More important is to know what you are doing before you start installing and uninstalling mods.

Watch guides (Gopher or Gamer Poets) or read up on it (S.T.E.P. Guide) rather than just copying someone else.

It might of helped if you had said which mod you uninstalled but that is missing textures.

58 minutes ago, kraylek said:

But its seeming like it because my game is crashing now with the mods I have.

For your problem, usually, just reinstalling the body mods (Bodyslide & Outfitstudio, XPMSE, any body textures mod)

57 minutes ago, kraylek said:

you use CBBE or would you use unp or whatever?

This depends on which mods you have already installed. If you already have mods for UNP, it makes no sense to change, you should practically redo everything. If you don't have any of this, I recommend you    CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie HDT Vagina 5.7 this for CBBE , work in HDT

1 hour ago, kraylek said:

Hi so my skyrim crashed so I thought removing a mod was a good idea and now the female bodies look like this. I am not sure what happened and I tried installing the mods again would fix it but it isn't. Please help I am pretty new at modding.

Mod mess up.jpg

Assuming you removed or didn't instal a certain mod that goes with it. Install first the body mods and its dependencies (like bodyslide, XPMSSE, etc) test your game, then continue prefferably one by one.. till you recreate your issue you started with then least you know where to look and possibly what you need to change... (been there, done that ;) )

Jorgen, bodyslide and XPM have nothing to do with textures...

Also if u removed Textures with Mod you should be able to see vanila textures, they are stored in: Skyrim - Textures.bsa

1. Textures:

Go to Your: \Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Textures\actors\character\female

And check if you have all following files:

- femalebody_1.dds

- femalehands_1.dss

- femalehead.dds

>> You also need extensions for ( _msn ) ( _s ) ( _sk )

Spoiler

s1.png.b8ea7ac42b786acf9d1aa3521beca97f.png

2. Meshes, check if Mesh have correct path for Texture, for that You will need NifSkope 

Spoiler

s1.png.7f4b69379eac04f3a1fe2cafb439272d.png

Now... there are two possible paths

1 - it was problem with textures or Meshes -> You should already fix that with two steps above 

2 - it was not problem with textures or meshes

Then something else is fucking our textures, it may be script or mod ( esp / esm file )

first, it would be nice if You upload your Load Order, you can find Your load order here: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Skyrim

%USERNAME% is Variable you can use on Windows, if You use windows just copy whole path and paste as path to any folder, windows will take you to correct place

then upload for us your "plusing.txt" thats your LOAD Order ( used by Steam Launcher, if you use some trash Mod Mannager give us LO from that trahs )

also, have you check your body tattoos and face paints?...

if you have missing textures but loaded Tattoos and/or Face paints thats how your character will look like:

And thats normal... RaceMenu by default save PATH for TEXTURES so EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE MOD BUT YOU DO HAVE TEXTURE

you can use texture as tattoo, however if you use tattoos but u dont have textures, here is effect:

I dont have ESP file but i do have Texture in my Game files:

Spoiler

72850_20200805133603_1.png.73b103d1ed3f181818f6f40749a9dcb9.png

I DONT have Texture in my Data Folder:

Spoiler

72850_20200805133621_1.png.c3ce5572766ef23635d41b6162a30c32.png

Spoiler

72850_20200805133607_1.png.aecb980bef1ba9ceb6bc10384f0432d5.png

Btw. what mod were you removing from your game?...

because it may be very important... :x....

" Just reinstal Your game / Body Mod " xDDD what a answer...

Random User: " Hey, my computer broke, it wont start, plz Help "

Very Helpful user: " Just buy new Computer, or reinstal system "

Random User: " Ohh that is a fking GREAT IDEA, ill better go find better forum xD "

And plz, if You talk to me, because i discover that many ppl answer on my post but i never answer them back

its because if there is no PING for me i dont read Topic second time

so plz -> @TobiaszPL

@ < type user name you want to ping to that topic >

So the mod I had installed was Fair skin complexion for unp v10.0 , after I installed it and loaded up a fresh game it showed all the females as blue. I took all my mods off and installed the ones I had been using except for that one and everything is fine except for the female models look as though they're legs have holes on the thighs near the hips. I am not sure if its just because of the mods I am using or not. I am honestly going back to CBBE because I feel like I had a easier time with it but I also want to learn to do this properly.

3 hours ago, kraylek said:

the female models look as though they're legs have holes on the thighs near the hips.

This sounds like CBBE textures on a UNP body, or vice versa. You have to use textures that are compatible with the body type you have installed. Almost all major body texture packs should come with either a CBBE or a UNP option to pick. If you have your body and textures mixed, the hip area is one of the most obvious places to see the problem.

Before switching back to CBBE, I'd suggest trying a different UNP-compatible texture pack than Fair Skin. That way, you can see if the blue skin issue is something unique to that specific pack or not.

1 hour ago, merManc said:

This sounds like CBBE textures on a UNP body, or vice versa. You have to use textures that are compatible with the body type you have installed. Almost all major body texture packs should come with either a CBBE or a UNP option to pick. If you have your body and textures mixed, the hip area is one of the most obvious places to see the problem.

Before switching back to CBBE, I'd suggest trying a different UNP-compatible texture pack than Fair Skin. That way, you can see if the blue skin issue is something unique to that specific pack or not.

I will definitely try and do that. I just don't know what other mod to use.

5 minutes ago, kraylek said:

I will definitely try and do that. I just don't know what other mod to use.

For the purposes of testing if Fair Skin is causing you problems, it doesn't really matter which pack you try. If it works, you'll know there's a problem with Fair Skin.

For example, try SG Female Textures Renewal. It's an older set, but it will let you see if it works. Download and install the unp version and see if that works any better. There are lots of other packs around, It depends on what you like best.

53 minutes ago, merManc said:

For the purposes of testing if Fair Skin is causing you problems, it doesn't really matter which pack you try. If it works, you'll know there's a problem with Fair Skin.

For example, try SG Female Textures Renewal. It's an older set, but it will let you see if it works. Download and install the unp version and see if that works any better. There are lots of other packs around, It depends on what you like best.

I guess I am just trying to find the best looking stuff especially for like the orcs, argonians and kajhit or hell even different races. I just want to make my experience as fun as I can and I Thought copying a streamers list would be the best idea but I am wondering if it was a bad idea at this point lol.

On 8/6/2020 at 11:03 AM, kraylek said:

I Thought copying a streamers list would be the best idea but I am wondering if it was a bad idea at this point lol.

I've already said that knowing what you are doing is better than just copying some one else. Enough information has been given in this thread for you to have solved the problem. I, along with thousands of others, use FSC and UUNP without any problems.