Hello! I've got an issue with Bodyslide. Allow me to explain..

I was on a vacation for the past two weeks and haven't played any game. A few hours ago I returned home and decided to add two clothing mods for Fallout 4, so I did. I've built them in Bodyslide as I usually do and started the game, but all my outfits are using different body preset! I immediately closed the game and batch built everything (morphs enabled - is it a good thing?). Started the game again and no luck - it's not my preset. Well, not the one I want to use,  at least.

Can somebody help me with this? I haven't touched Fallout 4 in two weeks and nobody has access to my machine so I have no clue what's going on.

Thanks in advance and take care!

5 hours ago, roten_man said:

Hello! I've got an issue with Bodyslide. Allow me to explain..

I was on a vacation for the past two weeks and haven't played any game. A few hours ago I returned home and decided to add two clothing mods for Fallout 4, so I did. I've built them in Bodyslide as I usually do and started the game, but all my outfits are using different body preset! I immediately closed the game and batch built everything (morphs enabled - is it a good thing?). Started the game again and no luck - it's not my preset. Well, not the one I want to use,  at least.

Can somebody help me with this? I haven't touched Fallout 4 in two weeks and nobody has access to my machine so I have no clue what's going on.

Thanks in advance and take care!

Probably you used outfits with different bodies in it, like cbbe and fusion girl

6 hours ago, Indarello said:

Probably you used outfits with different bodies in it, like cbbe and fusion girl

Nope, all the outfits are using the same preset. The thing is tho, whenever I choose my own character presets in LooksMenu, everything works fine and properly. However, when I select a specific character preset I've downloaded from Nexus (I've downloaded the body preset from the same author as well), all the outfits will change to that preset. It's like that body and face presets are connected, at least that's what it seems like to me.. Any help?

I've been using BS and LM for years now and I've never experienced anything like this lol

5 minutes ago, roten_man said:

Nope, all the outfits are using the same preset. The thing is tho, whenever I choose my own character presets in LooksMenu, everything works fine and properly. However, when I select a specific character preset I've downloaded from Nexus (I've downloaded the body preset from the same author as well), all the outfits will change to that preset. It's like that body and face presets are connected, at least that's what it seems like to me.. Any help?

I've been using BS and LM for years now and I've never experienced anything like this lol

What's the name of the two mods' you added? Check those Two mods to see if they contain a reference body with clothing that you may have built by mistake when you did the batch build.

5 hours ago, mashup47 said:

What's the name of the two mods' you added? Check those Two mods to see if they contain a reference body with clothing that you may have built by mistake when you did the batch build.

For character preset I added this> https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46496

And this is that bodyslide> https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46506

I haven't made any mistakes when I did a batch build. All the outfits work properly when I'm playing with other character presets (whether my own or others from Nexus). The 'issue' is only with the preset in the first link above.