2274698-1586185290.jpg

Not the outfit, don't really care for that much and think I could find it anyway.
Not the backdrop, I know that is GomaPeroLand

Not Child like character with huge tits, pff they can be found everywhere.

That black and silver gun! I've seen that made in RL, or at least pics of it online.
It's a "cosplay" conversion of Nerf Maverick. I did a Steampunk one myself. I have no use for it whatsoever in my game but I want it.

Anyone know? :D

Just now, Alessia Wellington said:

The gun is included with the outfit. You can find it in the Demon Hunter armour from Kirax's Project Vindictus Vol2.

I thought I had seen the outfit recently.

Just checked a review video of Vindictus from this year. Sure enough, there she is with Twin Nerf Mavericks. I mean they are not identical but they're pretty damn close. I guess the art dept thought "This type of gun is popular with the cosplayers and it's no longer in production so let use it."

I'm also sure I saw conversion that looked just like this, I remember being jealous as all I did was paint mine.

Thanks I am sure I've already downloaded that just not installed it.