Hi everyone i need some help! I even posted it in the nemesis engine's page about this. I can't seem to make the two work together. Everything that is not sexlab related or made for nemesis does work and won't crash while loading the animations in. Can someone tell me step by step exactly what the hell to do? I looked over others asking for help but i don't seem to find anything.

Thanks

1 hour ago, ImAFlamingo said:

Hi everyone i need some help! I even posted it in the nemesis engine's page about this. I can't seem to make the two work together. Everything that is not sexlab related or made for nemesis does work and won't crash while loading the animations in. Can someone tell me step by step exactly what the hell to do? I looked over others asking for help but i don't seem to find anything.

Thanks

Some animation packs don't work with Nemesis, mainly creature animations as I understand it. Is there a reason why you can't use FNIS instead? If you aren't using any mods that don't work with FNIS then that could be an option.

4 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Some animation packs don't work with Nemesis, mainly creature animations as I understand it. Is there a reason why you can't use FNIS instead? If you aren't using any mods that don't work with FNIS then that could be an option.

i used fnis until now but i decided to make a change. I did read that somewhere that creature animations don't work but i only use the FunnyBusiness animation pack bound,lovers and furniture options.Is there a creature animation in sexlab framework? Because whenever i try loading it in it crashes while loading the animations in nemesis like i said. Even when i used FNIS i used it without the creature pack installed at all so i really don't understand the core problem :/

1 hour ago, ImAFlamingo said:

here is the exact error...do you have any idea?

85928538-fb1c2480-b8ad-11ea-9ef6-be58a2b5d96c.png

i just noticed it detected sexlab creatures which is weird considering i don't use it at all. Is it normal or is there a way to disable it? I also no longer use sexlab defeat it turned out to be not my thing.

okay i tried enabling disabling stuff and i am really surprised by what i have found. When i just load in the animations it works, anything sexlab related like devious devices, sexlab and all its extensions just gives me the error....it's scary it works for everyone, heck it even worked on fnis! I wish there was a way to use both. One for Sexlab and the other for ultimate combat overhaul.

edit: it also crashes with just the skeleton for some goddamn reason its driving me insane why won't it work??

edit2: it also doesn't outputs what works........im really tired off this but if you have a solution please say it

• 8 months later...

Hi!

First off:  Skyrim LE Using Nemesis with SexLab ( I followed this guide )

I'm on Windows 7 and Skyrim Legendary Edition. Also MO2.

I believe the problem is with creature animations. So, I downgraded Sexlab to 1.60 ALPHA. Only then did Nemesis register the SLAL packs. ( Human Animations). That too a select few. I guess the ones from around the time of SL 1.60. My total animations were 4200ish. Above this Nemeis crashes.

I'm attaching Sexlab 1.59C and the update to 1.60 Alpha below.

SexLabFramework.v159c.7z SexLab_159c_to_160ALPHA.zip