VX Bug Report

22 minutes ago, Marburg said:

AM support for the Machines still worked in version N ( I just checked) even tho the file is also there in VX-Mod.

So between N and P, VX-Mod took precedence.

I think the version I was on right before upgrading to P the FIRST time was L (Might have been M). So I apparently missed all the fun. I know I lost my morph sliders before P though, so I know it wasn't K. I'd actually hoped P might fix it.

13 hours ago, hdiddy said:

From my troubleshooting here are the things I found.

• Both methods are using the same textures.  I know this because I tried removing the sperm textures in Activemod which caused nothing to work.
  • With the above, that leads me to believe it has something more to do with VX as @Cold Irony mentioned in another post regarding this.
  • That would ultimately lead me to believe it has something to do with one of those scripts that control the cumshots.  SpermSpray or something which would also mean each method actually uses a separate script but the same textures.  That I'm not the best with tracking down what script does what, but this issue is extremely annoying so I am going to focus in.

As this may be a bug I am going to move this thread to VX bugs.

Thanks for your answer.

I have read about this problem in different forums but there seems no solution yet. I try to install TK v.7.5 now. According to other users there is no problem with the cum texture.

• 1 month later...

go to the models customizer in VX .when i have this issue the body replacer is set  to OFF. "close" the customizer with the correct body mod and start again. with my bodymods the issue is gone. idont use hooks.

i.e. mine are see picture . screenshot optionsmanager disable numeric face/body selector menu button

bm.JPG

opm.JPG

9 hours ago, omamudoaghan said:

for some reason , my options manager does not save

OptMan doesn't save unless you hit "Go!" after making changes. If that doesn't stick, then possibly the Config folder is write-protected (read-only). Another possibility is that your game is looking for its files in another location. It can happen with a portable install if you're starting from the .exe (it reads its path data from the registry). The solution is to run portable.reg in your Save folder. In all cases, OptMan won't save if the game is running.

17 hours ago, EJAX said:

OptMan doesn't save unless you hit "Go!" after making changes. If that doesn't stick, then possibly the Config folder is write-protected (read-only). Another possibility is that your game is looking for its files in another location. It can happen with a portable install if you're starting from the .exe (it reads its path data from the registry). The solution is to run portable.reg in your Save folder. In all cases, OptMan won't save if the game is running.

tried it man, still didnt take. real frustrating

• 2 weeks later...

interactive poses from the past are all running on my PC. When i create a new one , its correctly shown with the movement in the Poseeditor. there is no doubt about that.

When i insert it in the Sequencer there is no movement at all.. doesnt matter if i increase the speedbar. the speedbar is out off function.

Does anyone mention this issue ? 

Fleshlight.tgc The Klub 17-0001.gcv The Klub 17-0003.gcv

• 2 weeks later...

trashy from MG, the handle was already taken. I thought trASShy might be more accurate.

Changed to VX about a year ago. Hard Drive crashed in October reinstalled VX about a month ago. I hadn't noticed this before and was wondering if anyone else had this same problem. 4x pantyhose, stockings , bodystockings and socks feet are missing, 1x no problem. This happens with or without shoes.

I always thought it would be cool to have an option for pantyhose or stockings to cover the entire body. Hands, feet, head, genitals.

TK17VXF_Update1.00p MrOllyks 4xmod and default bodys no body mods.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just redownloaded evreything. I have a bunch of stuff called R9 (bra, panties etc). Where do I put these files to get them to show up? Seems like everything else is showing up but not these. Should each folder and subfolder move to VX-mod, or should they be placed directly in the root, or?

• 3 months later...

Hi i'm new here and I need some help, hope you can help me:

Why is it that some female bodys appears with the make up smeared on a side of the face?

Is there any way I can use all the spaces in the stages and not only the ones by default?

2 hours ago, EVV10 said:

Hi i'm new here and I need some help, hope you can help me:

Why is it that some female bodys appears with the make up smeared on a side of the face?

Is there any way I can use all the spaces in the stages and not only the ones by default?

I honestly don fully understand what your issues is. A screenshot would help, but it sounds like thats a texture issue.  You are probably using a 4x body skin and your model is only set to 1x. 

On 5/24/2021 at 5:29 PM, hdiddy said:

I honestly don fully understand what your issues is. A screenshot would help, but it sounds like thats a texture issue.  You are probably using a 4x body skin and your model is only set to 1x. 

Ok, thisis what I mean

20210526_125930.jpg

On 5/24/2021 at 5:29 PM, hdiddy said:

I understood what you said, so please tell me how can I fix that.

Also I've seen how  with each update, new spaces are habilitated inside the rooms(for poses) how can I do that,? ,,,,,,,,,,what I'm trying to ask is how can I be able to use every space in the room and not just the ones by default.

On 5/28/2021 at 9:43 PM, EVV10 said:

And how do I do that?

Load the texture into any decent image editor, perform a "resize", and resave the texture in the same format using the same same.

If you don't already have a good image editor, "GIMP" is a good free full-featured image editor (though I don't use it personally.)