Uploaded mods for deleted accounts

I am not sure whether I should post this in here or at Technical Support. Since this is related to information about this site's design and not a call for technical support, I've decided to post it in here.

Information for account deletion states that posts will be preserved under a "Guest" username but it doesn't say anything about uploaded mods. Forum and web search engines searches didn't turn anything relevant up.

I do want to cease all my interactions with this site but I would like for the stuff that I've uploaded to be preserved after my account gets deleted. Will they be preserved under a "Guest" username or do you've something similar to The Caretaker from Nexus?

Thanks.

52 minutes ago, Hawk9969 said:

I do want to cease all my interactions with this site but I would like for the stuff that I've uploaded to be preserved after my account gets deleted. Will they be preserved under a "Guest" username or do you've something similar to The Caretaker from Nexus?

That's a shame. Got to you that much then? :(

5 minutes ago, 27X said:

and an ounce of common sense.

Yeah, not sure he credits many of us with that. ?

25 minutes ago, 27X said:

Or just find someone willing to curate them here with the correct permission chains and an ounce of common sense.

I don't license any of this stuff, anyone can take and reupload them (other than one mod that is just modified scripts of the original mod). I don't know anyone in these forums (all of my private conversations were "business" only) and I don't care to go through any further work finding and asking someone to do that.

I would like an answer to my question, if it doesn't get preserved as a "Guest" upload, is there a Caretaker-like feature I can submit these mods to? If none of these are possible, so be it. I would like for those mods to remain available despite my decision to leave, but I am not going to go look and ask favors from others.

4 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Nothing gets deleted.  The username of the deleted account just switches to guest.

I've seen mods where the thread remains but the actual download page is no longer accessible. Could you confirm this will not be the case?