usually after the game logo, a check is made of the installed mods and if skyrim finds any inconsistencies it causes CDT. I solved this problem in the "nail" literally; this happens when the verification finds a file incompatible with the mods already installed. My solution was to check all the mods installed, deactivating one by one in the mod organizer and starting the game every time I deactivated a mod. I know this solution is terrible and will be very time consuming, but I haven't found another solution.
Keep in mind that every time you deactivate a mod, you will have to use LOOT and FNIS. Don't be discouraged this version is thousands of times better than the LE version. Good luck!

first make sure you update mods that have a new version. second Alternate Start  is known to crash on start if you don't update the mod. yes a lot of that happened to me. Third i see a lot of mods that use animations and from my experience the sexlab journal has an issue if you have a lot of numbers logged so try to reset the journal every time you play the game. Yes, I have psq mod and i did have ineed mod which counts when you eat or drink too in the journal. I noticed a crash every time an animation started and that is not because you have too much animations, it's because you might have too many animations logged in the sexlab journal so reset it and see if that fixed it.