hi i am looking for any mods involving werewolves and dogs in the sims 3. basically i plan on getting this game soon with the required expansions my male character as a werewolf will have a harem with a whole bunch of female dogs. i need the mods fully uncensored with genitalia clearly visible from both my character and my dogs. my character will have sex with the dogs as a werewolf both consensual and non consensual. also dogs need to get pregnant from my character in werewolf form. any help much appreciated.

So you have a concept, and before investing any time or effort, you'd like everyone to make a list and make your life easier. What happens when you decide to try this, and without any research on your own on how anything works, expect it to go smoothly?

>Sims 3 base game.

>Sims 3 Pets EP.

>Sims 3 Supernatural EP.

>Kinky World from here

>NRaas Mods including Master Controller

Reading the KW download page carefully will give you the name of mods needed.

To enhance the experience you'll likely want to make the werewolf look less like 'The Wolfman' and more like an "Underworld" werewolf:

>Sims 3 extra Facial Sliders

>Sims 3 extra Body Sliders

>Sims 3 Werewolf Skin

>Tutorial for Sims 3 facial sliders with instruction and values to shape the sims face to properly use the enhanced (were)wolf skin

>Sims 3 animations for KW - Specifically Human/Animal sex - from here

KW has a human on human 'rape' feature, but I couldn't say if it works for dogs(pets).

As you can see, there are a lot of mods and expansion packs that would make the majority of this possible, while other features you'd like are just mind-tripping without research. Everything I listed will require YOU to look them up, find something that fits YOUR agenda, and reading CAREFULLY to make sure the implementation of these downloads work as advertised.

The Sims 3 is a complicated piece of code. So much so that EA dropped certain concepts when creating the Sims 4 because of the problems inherent with them. Many 'smart' people have created options to make the game run 'as smooth as possible', yet because of it's nature, the Sims 3 is easy to 'break' without understanding what is going on.

I wish you luck in doing something it's taken me years to accomplish with a single post by yourself.

23 minutes ago, landess said:

So you have a concept, and before investing any time or effort, you'd like everyone to make a list and make your life easier. What happens when you decide to try this, and without any research on your own on how anything works, expect it to go smoothly?

>Sims 3 base game.

>Sims 3 Pets EP.

>Sims 3 Supernatural EP.

>Kinky World from here

>NRaas Mods including Master Controller

Reading the KW download page carefully will give you the name of mods needed.

To enhance the experience you'll likely want to make the werewolf look less like 'The Wolfman' and more like an "Underworld" werewolf:

>Sims 3 extra Facial Sliders

>Sims 3 extra Body Sliders

>Sims 3 Werewolf Skin

>Tutorial for Sims 3 facial sliders with instruction and values to shape the sims face to properly use the enhanced (were)wolf skin

>Sims 3 animations for KW - Specifically Human/Animal sex - from here

KW has a human on human 'rape' feature, but I couldn't say if it works for dogs(pets).

As you can see, there are a lot of mods and expansion packs that would make the majority of this possible, while other features you'd like are just mind-tripping without research. Everything I listed will require YOU to look them up, find something that fits YOUR agenda, and reading CAREFULLY to make sure the implementation of these downloads work as advertised.

The Sims 3 is a complicated piece of code. So much so that EA dropped certain concepts when creating the Sims 4 because of the problems inherent with them. Many 'smart' people have created options to make the game run 'as smooth as possible', yet because of it's nature, the Sims 3 is easy to 'break' without understanding what is going on.

I wish you luck in doing something it's taken me years to accomplish with a single post by yourself.

i appreciate this thanks for the feedback. i just ask for help not because i am lazy but due to the fact that i have had headaches trying to find mods on my own that work for me and are not obsolete or broken in conjunction with other mods