Oblivion Forced Nude basics and patches

Oblivion Forced Nude basics and patches

View File

This file still is struct ION un derCon.

At the moment only a first patch, that I use is included.

Don't annoy me with request or bugs !

Everything here is placed as is and was good enough for me myself.

Do not load and install something if you're not able to help you by yourself or if you are not a modder by yourself.

If you're addicted of using Mods or want to use a ton of mods, than I recommend to use ModOrganizer2 for Bethesda games and nothing else !

I think of adding new patches or features here only if I find them interesting enough for my own game.
The same applies to bugs. Only in case they interfere with my own game I will try to eliminate them.
My regular job is programming control systems and other software for industry,

that's why I do modding and scripting in my free time only when I am really interested in the result.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/24/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    depends on what you're loading

Ok, I can understand your statement her, but what will your mod/patch do. A little more details would be great.

Post Edited:

For the love of all that is holy don't freaking quote a big long OP for a single question.  Especially in the support thread for that mod.

Greg

7 hours ago, Adetu said:

The only thing my patched version now does is remooving the shirts from the Boobalicious mod, so that instead the more

sexy versions from the DMRA complete clothing and armor replacer are used.

???  I have not downloaded and checked .... but  when you remove the SHIRTS  so that instead the more sexy versions from the DMRA complete clothing and armor replacer are used....  you have removed the Boobalicious upperbody armor-clothes and now the DMRA upperbody armor-clothes are used. ( DMRA upper with DMRA lower armor-clothes)

Or is it a spelling mistake?   Non shirt, but a skirt?    When I look at your pictures I am sure that you mean skirts.

-----------------------------

Strathi123

The original Boobalicious mod use long skirts for almost all clothes and armors. 

See screenshots here

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/62153-boobalicious-huge-boobed-armor-and-clothes-replacer/

Almost all clothes and armor use the same red skirt.

But the Boobalicious body use the lowerbody from Double Melons Round Ass body (DMRA)  and in the "DMRA Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer" Mod are different and shorter skirts.

So you get a Boobalicious body armor-clothes replacer with shorter/skimpier  skirts.  See the screenshort  on the download page.