You can install which ever one you like best, and If you plan on having more than one type of body make sure you download the "non-default" versions of those bodies. Wicked whims has a selector that lets you switch between different bodies. 

You can get community houses from EA's Gallery if you play in online mode. Alternatively, you can download lots from a number of different modding sites. 

35 minutes ago, clamman5 said:

You can install which ever one you like best, and If you plan on having more than one type of body make sure you download the "non-default" versions of those bodies. Wicked whims has a selector that lets you switch between different bodies. 

You can get community houses from EA's Gallery if you play in online mode. Alternatively, you can download lots from a number of different modding sites. 

hi i just learned how to download and install lots and load them in game and i'm using the NO-CC ones but i still get an error after its built that i do not own some items and some are removed and some are substituted. i only own the base game. i thought if it says no-CC that means you can use it with just the base game?

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-lots-residential/title/suburban-family-dream-nocc/id/1496375/

That house still uses official Sims 4 game packs, it says 

Installed Packs:

- Get to Work
- Get Together
- City Living
- Cats & Dogs
- Seasons
- Get Famous
- Island Living
- Discover University
- Ecolifestyle

If you don't have the required game packs for a build, that message will appear always.  Whether or not it has mods/Custom content  

8 minutes ago, clamman5 said:

That house still uses official Sims 4 game packs, it says 

Installed Packs:

- Get to Work
- Get Together
- City Living
- Cats & Dogs
- Seasons
- Get Famous
- Island Living
- Discover University
- Ecolifestyle

If you don't have the required game packs for a build, that message will appear always.  Whether or not it has mods/Custom content  

oh creator notes. i knew it. those youtubers said that if it says np-cc then all u need is base game.

the base game is only $6 on origin right now btw.

1 hour ago, hogsmaws said:

oh creator notes. i knew it. those youtubers said that if it says np-cc then all u need is base game.

the base game is only $6 on origin right now btw.

does anyone know of any good mid-size lots with the least amount of add-ons required?

2 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

hi i just learned how to download and install lots and load them in game and i'm using the NO-CC ones but i still get an error after its built that i do not own some items and some are removed and some are substituted. i only own the base game. i thought if it says no-CC that means you can use it with just the base game?

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-lots-residential/title/suburban-family-dream-nocc/id/1496375/

the term "no-CC" means no unofficial Custom Content created by modders and content creators outside of EA that you will find on the web such here or TSR. Any venues/homes you find on the net should have a list of the Expansion/Game/Stuff Packs required for it (has well has CC). If you do not have all of the lisred Packs (or CC), you can still install and use it but anything that required one of those listed Packs that you do not have (and CC) will be removed/replaced.

Body mods are only optional and not required.

I'd recommend Wild Guys Female Body Details though as it adds more choices to female bits in CAS.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3476-sims-4-wild_guys-female-body-details-12052020/

If you want more variety with male dick size use Simdulgence Real Gens.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9985-simdulgence-ts4-realgens-penis-14-june-2020-male-speedo/

In the Gallery you can use the filter on the left to select your installed packs, or select base game only.