Can somebody please explain why the pregnancy moodlet won’t pop up ? I’m trying to get my sim pregnant with KW but the pregnancy moodlet isn’t popping up , and I’m not able to get her pregnant please tell me the options of what I can do so I can fix this problem. Thankyou ..

16 hours ago, kittykat611 said:

I’m trying to get my sim pregnant with KW

Do you have the setting in the KW options menu set ?

It is the "OptionSettingsPregnancyDisabled" in the general options inside the menu.

You need to set this to "false". Just a question .......

If yes, turn also on to show the icons of girls which are fertile and wait. May it take some sim days to pop up !

10 hours ago, Clydie said:

Do you have the setting in the KW options menu set ?

It is the "OptionSettingsPregnancyDisabled" in the general options inside the menu.

You need to set this to "false". Just a question .......

If yes, turn also on to show the icons of girls which are fertile and wait. May it take some sim days to pop up !

These are not found in the 375/399 builds - so this information must be made clear when advising those whom might not be using a patreon version. Otherwise they are pulling out their hair trying to figure out what they are doing wrong.....   We have had reasons to ask the same old questions over and over 'What build/version?' etc.,ect. There may be other programs involved. I don't have a crystal ball, this info MUST be shared.

I saw this post before I logged off to go to sleep, and was just too tired to try and teach yet another one how to properly ask for help in a way to ensure results. A doctor will ask you to describe your symptoms. If you are too brief, then they are forced to begin interrogating you - this must get old, but at least they get paid for it.

8 hours ago, landess said:

These are not found in the 375/399 builds

Ok, some correction on that.

1. You are right. This options do not exist in ver 375.

2. The option is not in the general options, but in the option "Pregnacy & Menstrual Cylcle" menu !

3. I do not know how many variants of ver 399 are in the orbit, but the 399 I use do have this options.

Besides the option "OptionSettingsPregnancyDisabled", just below is the option "OptionSettings.MapTagFertile"

By default the first one is set to "false" and the second to "true", what mean pregnancy is enabled by default.

4. Again you are right, I should a little step back trying to help people here, since we still not enjoy the info of what the real problem is nor the

game conditions which may cause the problem. (i.e. mods & versions used) In addition I get tired always to justify what I wrote.

Would prefer people test what I wrote and come back with information about so that we can establish a discussion to narrow down the problem......

So we've gone from won't to taking a long time....

Sounds like the computer is taking a long time to execute the KW scripts.

Sounds like a weak computer, or an overworked Sims 3. Even an awesome computer is hamstrung by a 32bit application which has too many of the wrong mods fighting each other for CPU time, or the game save is so bloated that the same results are occurring - program stress.

Since I play with pregnancy off, do the pregnancy 'chimes' play after the woohoo that starts pregnancy? Or is it silent like an Alien abduction which results in male pregnancy? Between those chimes and morning sickness, it's pretty easy to tell your sim is pregnant even before they get 'forced' into maternity clothing.

There is an on/ off for both KW and non-KW pregnancy. Also, I didn't see if anyone mentioned the menstrual cycle options. KW actually has that, and your Sim may not be ovulating. There are options to override the cycle.