2 hours ago, TheGeekyDead said:

So the WW mod works great, but I noticed an error or a popup after a teen tried having sex and it said no animations found for her.

I checked and it's turned on in the settings, it's just not finding any animations. where can I find those to stop the popup?

Animations of all kinds work for teens....sure there was someone there to have sex with?

I tried that once and had the same thing happen to me. I believe I went into the MC Cmnd settings to ENABLE interactions with teens and teens, teens / adults. Otherwise, I also downloaded a MOD for teens to have sex as well. Try the settings - it will require a game restart due to you changing the settings. 

Click on the computer and you should see the MC Command Settings.

Click the MC Command Settings.

I do not remember the screen word for word but you need to click on the topic about age 

See if the teens are enabled or disabled and enable them.

Hope that works! Happy Simming 

7 hours ago, procian said:

Animations of all kinds work for teens....sure there was someone there to have sex with?

Yeah there was another teen she invited over I think, that's when it popped up.

5 hours ago, monilynn94 said:

I tried that once and had the same thing happen to me. I believe I went into the MC Cmnd settings to ENABLE interactions with teens and teens, teens / adults. Otherwise, I also downloaded a MOD for teens to have sex as well. Try the settings - it will require a game restart due to you changing the settings. 

Click on the computer and you should see the MC Command Settings.

Click the MC Command Settings.

I do not remember the screen word for word but you need to click on the topic about age 

See if the teens are enabled or disabled and enable them.

Hope that works! Happy Simming 

Ok, I found this one, inteen-sims-4-teen-pregnancymarriage-etc but it's not hosted anymore.

I will try to find a different one.

12 hours ago, TheGeekyDead said:

Ok, I found this one, inteen-sims-4-teen-pregnancymarriage-etc but it's not hosted anymore.

I will try to find a different one.

You don't need another mod for this and most likely it will just create more problems.

WW has Teen Sex included with the public version here on LL, but it's disabled by default.

If you have the WW Patreon version you need to download the inappropriate unlock for Teens to work.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings: Open Relationships: ON, (Cheating), Romance Age: ON
Cheats: Desire Switch: ON, Global Jealousy: OFF,  Global Incest: Your Choice  

Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness: Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness:OFF, (Cheating),
Pregnancy Awareness:OFF, Sex Location Memory:ON, Sex Animation Memory:ON,
Gender Compliance: ON (Other Switches: OFF)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings/ Teen Sex Switch: ON
Respect Gender Preference: ON

If it still wont work you might have another mod blocking it.

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

You don't need another mod for this and most likely it will just create more problems.

WW has Teen Sex included with the public version here on LL, but it's disabled by default.

If you have the WW Patreon version you need to download the inappropriate unlock for Teens to work.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings: Open Relationships: ON, (Cheating), Romance Age: ON
Cheats: Desire Switch: ON, Global Jealousy: OFF,  Global Incest: Your Choice  

Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness: Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness:OFF, (Cheating),
Pregnancy Awareness:OFF, Sex Location Memory:ON, Sex Animation Memory:ON,
Gender Compliance: ON (Other Switches: OFF)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings/ Teen Sex Switch: ON
Respect Gender Preference: ON

If it still wont work you might have another mod blocking it.

Yeah I don't have Patreon, so it just wont work? I'll check the settings when I get home from Ballet.