FEMDOM Animations [Fetish, Cunnilingus, Cuckold and others]

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/11/2023 at 1:59 AM, Nbzx123 said:

I'm very new to modding, I have wicked whims, but none of these are showing up :( I use vortex to manage, and when I try to add it to the WW file, it breaks the game. Everything is in the mod folder for Sims 4

You don't need a mod manager. Put the .package files in a folder and put that folder in the mods folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods). Alternatively you can just put the .package file directly in the mods folder, but putting then in their own folder makes them more organized. Also, don't put that folder into another folder, otherwise they won't work.

• 3 weeks later...
There are some sex animations (ex facesitting) that wont work on any double bed, an error message appears saying that there is not adequate sex animations for so called double bed, or that the sim is not of appropriate age, even though its adult/young adult, and it says "message code 19" with start_sex_sims_picker_dialog, can you please help give me the fix

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...