FEMDOM Animations [Fetish, Cunnilingus, Cuckold and others]

Great work.

I have some some ideas if you are open for input:

• Female sucking Male toes while Male inserts toes into Female. (Couch, bed or floor)
  • Male sucking Female toes while Female caresses Male crotch with her foot. (Couch, bed or floor)
  • Male on knees submissive while Female stood over him teasing her foot infront of his face.
  • Same as above but Two / Three Females teasing one Male.

Loving this kink, always room for some great feet love / domination animations.

New Animations (15.07.2020)

Foot Fetish package:

1. Sun Bath (Deck chair)

Oraljob package:

2. Oral slave duty (Sofa)

[NEW CATEGORY] Cuckold package:
     3. Cuckold's Wedding (Wedding arch)

4. Cuckold's service (Double-bed)

You can send me your favorite FEMDOM picture, I will choose a few and try to make animations.

Have a good mood ?

3.jpg.242685208b75ed4e7465b98a25869cce.jpg

New Animations (16.07.2020)

Foot Fetish package:

1. Meal Time (Dining chair)

Oraljob package:

2. Mistress Online (Living room Chair)

Cuckold package:
     3. Cuckold's Weekdays (Double Bed)

Bondage and Torture package:
     4. Tease Torture (Floor) 

5. Orgasm Torture (Floor) [idea from mcordona]

You can see ynd mour favorite FEMDOM picture, I will choose a few and try to make animations

Have a good mood ?

4.jpg.ce4cbca82a7f4aec6893563a119321bf.jpg

12 hours ago, icmayhem said:

would like to see Femdom handjob with self-facial  or an ignore handjob with abandoned orgasm

Good idea. Maybe I'll do it

11 hours ago, naruto56 said:

Do we need any items or CC to play these animations?

Nothing is needed yet

9 hours ago, HalHalerson said:

lovely

Thx ?

I am absolutely HUGE fan of femdom especially some feet action! Just some suggestions if you're open to them...

1) Femdom footjob on 2 males on chair/couch/bed with female sitting with her feet up, commanding 2 males to rub/hump against them (right foot for 1 male, left foot for other male).

2) Ignore footjob with abandoned orgasm on floor/couch/bed/etc.

3) Femdom footjob with 2 or more females taking turn to step on and rub on male lying on floor.

4) Footjob where 2 or more males taking turn to hump a female's feet.

5) Male lying flat under table/desk for femdom footjob from 1 or 2 females.

6) Male lying front of 2 or 3 seat couch with 2 or 3 females doing femdom footjob.

7) 2 to 7 males lying on floor, forming a "human carpet" for female to walk on (step on multiple cocks, walk back and forth).

8- 2 to 7 males lying on floor, forming a 'human carpet" for female to CRAWL starting with handjob on male #1 before crawling to male #2 to give a handjob while male #1 play with her boobs. Female will crawl to male #3 to give handjob, male #2 play with boobs, and male #1 get footjob. And so forth. 

9) Femdom footjob involving 2 females and 3 males with 2 females in sitting position and 3 males lying flat. Male #1 get footjob from female #1, male #2 get footjob from female #1 AND 2, and male #3 get footjob from female #2. in bird view, it would look like this:

...F.F...

MMM.

10) 1 male being body-locked by female #1 with female #2 doing femdom handjob and slapping while female #3 occasionally kick ball or femdom footjob. 

11) 1 male lying flat on floor with 1 female sitting on his face while female #2 ball kicking to "motivate" him to perform well.

21 hours ago, FeetLicker said:

I am absolutely HUGE fan of femdom especially some feet action! Just some suggestions if you're open to them...

1) Femdom footjob on 2 males on chair/couch/bed with female sitting with her feet up, commanding 2 males to rub/hump against them (right foot for 1 male, left foot for other male).

2) Ignore footjob with abandoned orgasm on floor/couch/bed/etc.

3) Femdom footjob with 2 or more females taking turn to step on and rub on male lying on floor.

4) Footjob where 2 or more males taking turn to hump a female's feet.

5) Male lying flat under table/desk for femdom footjob from 1 or 2 females.

6) Male lying front of 2 or 3 seat couch with 2 or 3 females doing femdom footjob.

7) 2 to 7 males lying on floor, forming a "human carpet" for female to walk on (step on multiple cocks, walk back and forth).

8- 2 to 7 males lying on floor, forming a 'human carpet" for female to CRAWL starting with handjob on male #1 before crawling to male #2 to give a handjob while male #1 play with her boobs. Female will crawl to male #3 to give handjob, male #2 play with boobs, and male #1 get footjob. And so forth. 

9) Femdom footjob involving 2 females and 3 males with 2 females in sitting position and 3 males lying flat. Male #1 get footjob from female #1, male #2 get footjob from female #1 AND 2, and male #3 get footjob from female #2. in bird view, it would look like this:

...F.F...

MMM.

10) 1 male being body-locked by female #1 with female #2 doing femdom handjob and slapping while female #3 occasionally kick ball or femdom footjob. 

11) 1 male lying flat on floor with 1 female sitting on his face while female #2 ball kicking to "motivate" him to perform well.

Check your private messages

• 1 month later...

thanx 4 seperating them into different packs!

i'll show off your animations in my series! links below. not sure when but they'll find their way in! Esp. the foot stuff!

i'd love to see more FF foot love & how about some FF ass licking?

thanx again!

is there a whipping animation? i'd like to add whipping & spanking to bonded sims in the future. hope there's some stuff like that. thx!

EDIT = tried the solo toe suck, looks good, can u add a licking or sucking sound? audio helps alot!

that's the only solo footjob animation! others said it couldn't be done! so BRAVO! 

i know its complicated but maybe some tongue licking?

When Penelope is finished working out she is compelled to lick her sweaty stinky feet clean! :P

09-16-20_12-09-32 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 1:52 AM, ShiMagee said:

Do you take suggestions?

Yes. You can use this topic for general ideas or send me your favorite pictures in private messages.

it's free for everyone. if I'm interested, I will add animations to my packages.

update will be released by Monday

• 2 weeks later...

I got some animation ideas. I don't know if you'll be into them but I'll tell you anyway.

Breath smelling: The dom sim breathes their breath into the sub sims's face.

Swirly: The dom sim dunks the sub sim's head into the toilet. Has a non-flush version and a flush version for climax.

Feet kissing: The dom sim tells the sub sim to on their knees and kiss their feet. Has both a beginning version and a loop version. (I don't know what else to call it)

Pony riding: The dom sim rides the sub sim like a horse in a circle. Has a join in to where another sim could ride the sub.

Push up motorboat: The sub sim lies on the floor while the dom sim does push ups over them so their chest smothers the sub sim.

Gaming chair: The dom sim uses the sub sim's face as a gaming chair.

Pointing and laughing: The sub sim is naked, or at least has their pants off, and the dom sim is pointing and laughing.