[mod] RJW Apparel and Sextoys Extension by S16

Mod development course  

6,531 members have voted

1. 1. Should I try keep this mod realistic and vanilla friendly or add some hentai things (lewd power armor, milking machines, hentai style apparel and thoughts and so on)?

• Keep it realistic
    • More hentai
    • I am a lewd potato

Replace s16 apparel texture to fit body from Sized Apparel For RJW.

Untitled.png.7ff8ec4218306abb43352a1a78c1ecb3.png

Carbon - Done

ChainHarness - Done (genitals disappears)

NippleWristCuffs (ignored) - wip apparel by author

MaidA - Done (genitals disappears)

ServantA - Done

ZDress - Done (genitals disappears)

Nipple stuff

Panties - Done

TSkirt - Done (genitals disappears)

DiscoTop - Done (no transparency)

Vibrators - All but nipple vibrator

Download:

Apparel.rar

Install: 

- install Sized Apparel For RJW With Body Part Rendering

- install S16's RJW Apparel and Sextoy Extension

- Extract & Replace apparel folder in -> ...Mods\s16s\Textures\Things\Apparel

Edited by honeyhotdog11
7 hours ago, honeyhotdog11 said:

Thanks! I guess there's no way around it? What about setting <countsAsClothingForNudity>false</countsAsClothingForNudity> with Torso as bodyPartGroups?

it seems to work only for ideology thoughts, not for the trait

7 hours ago, Tory187 said:

You sure the requirement here is Rimnude rather than Sized Apparel?

You're right. That was a mistake on my end. The apparels are using the body texture from sized apparel. Will update the requirement, thanks!

2 hours ago, S16+ said:

it seems to work only for ideology thoughts, not for the trait

I see, I guess it's a trade off then. I'll create the update but whoever uses it will have to choose what they want

• 2 weeks later...
On 05.05.2022 at 13:21, honeyhotdog11 said:

Замените текстуру одежды s16 на тело из Sized Apparel For RJW .

Без названия.png.7ff8ec4218306abb43352a1a78c1ecb3.png

Углерод - Готово

ChainHarness - Готово (гениталии исчезают)

NippleWristCuffs (игнорируется) - вытирает одежду автором

MaidA - Готово (гениталии исчезают)

Слуга А - Готово

ZDress - Готово (гениталии исчезают)

соски вещи

Трусики - Готово

Tskirt - Готово (гениталии исчезают)

DiscoTop - Готово (без прозрачности)

Вибраторы - Все, кроме вибратора для сосков

Скачать:

Одежда.rar 2,81 МБ · 73 загрузки

Установить: 

- установить размерную одежду для RJW с рендерингом частей тела

- установить расширение S16 RJW для одежды и секс-игрушек

- Извлечь и заменить папку одежды в -> ...Mods\s16s\Textures\Things\Apparel

Great, but there is some problem with the layers. All the pins don't work.

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone who uses CE and wonders why the patch doesn't work. You have to use Notepad (or Notepad++) to open the Apparel.xml and CE_Patch_no_SkinLayer(1).xml

After you open, look for this line 

<mods>
	<li>RJW Apparel and Sextoys Extension</li>
</mods>

and replace it with

<mods>
	<li>S16's Extension</li>
</mods>
On 20.06.2022 at 17:46, Tangtay said:

Для всех, кто использует CE и задается вопросом, почему патч не работает. Вы должны использовать Блокнот (или Notepad++), чтобы открыть файл Apparel.xml и CE_Patch_no_SkinLayer(1).xml.

После открытия найдите эту строку 

и замените его на

I don't understand, there are no such files and lines

On 6/22/2022 at 6:23 PM, Akaluto said:

I don't understand, there are no such files and lines

Download the CE patch file. Open RJW Apparel and Sextoys Extension by S16 mod folder, there should be a subfolder called Patches. Go into that Patches subfolder, then extract the CE patch into it. After that is done, you can then edit the xml files 

Right click on the file, select "Open with Notepad++" once Notepad++ is running, there should be these lines

<mods>
	<li>RJW Apparel and Sextoys Extension</li>
</mods>

If that is true, change the code to this

<mods>
	<li>S16's Extension</li>
</mods>

Same goes to CE_Patch_no_SkinLayer(1).xml

Edited by Tangtay
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 1:21 AM, honeyhotdog11 said:

Replace s16 apparel texture to fit body from Sized Apparel For RJW.

Untitled.png.7ff8ec4218306abb43352a1a78c1ecb3.png

Carbon - Done

ChainHarness - Done (genitals disappears)

NippleWristCuffs (ignored) - wip apparel by author

MaidA - Done (genitals disappears)

ServantA - Done

ZDress - Done (genitals disappears)

Nipple stuff

Panties - Done

TSkirt - Done (genitals disappears)

DiscoTop - Done (no transparency)

Vibrators - All but nipple vibrator

Download:

Apparel.rar 2.81 MB · 1,566 downloads

Install: 

- install Sized Apparel For RJW With Body Part Rendering

- install S16's RJW Apparel and Sextoy Extension

- Extract & Replace apparel folder in -> ...Mods\s16s\Textures\Things\Apparel

The Chain Harness doesn't seem to work for me, when I make a pawn wear it, it doesn't show up and makes their (RimNudeWorld's) boobs disappear.  Also, all the outfits (I've tried so far) won't work on the thin body type, only female.  Is that on purpose, or a limitation, or is there some XML file that I could edit that would let it work?  Most of my nymphs are showing up emaciated.

Last thing, is there a way to edit the layers that a piece of clothing uses?  The Servant Girl dress uses skin, middle, and outer, and it really shouldn't be using outer. And maybe not middle too.  Besides being illogical it makes the outfit disappear completely when  you use that mod that hides your hat and outer layer inside buildings or when not drafted.  Maybe thats an xml edit?

not sure what i have done wrong but the apparel doesn't show up in any crafting bench for me. i have the research done and even tried god mode on just about every crafting bench. the love cookies show up just fine in cooking bills and i can spawn the apparel though the debug menu. not sure what additional info would be helpful but any help would be appreciated.

3 hours ago, crimthegrim said:

not sure what i have done wrong but the apparel doesn't show up in any crafting bench for me. i have the research done and even tried god mode on just about every crafting bench. the love cookies show up just fine in cooking bills and i can spawn the apparel though the debug menu. not sure what additional info would be helpful but any help would be appreciated.

There's a new crafting spot that is a pink square listed in the Production menu.  Thats where everything is made.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2022 at 5:18 AM, Tory187 said:

RJW 5.0 removed SexAbility. This mod or another one of your mods you have active references it for whatever reason. You likely can ignore it, SexAbility shouldnt have done anything anyways.

Thank you for always responding enthusiastically!
After I installed most of the addons about rjw, those red errors were gone
I think they form a circle of mutual support~

I'm thinking, love juice are leaking everywhere, even blocking the door of the freezer and causing the food to rot
Is it possible to make a collection jar that straps to the thigh and has enough to put in the fridge or pour into a storage like a Cum Bucket

This should be of great help to people who can't stop drinking love juice?

Guys, I have a slightly difficult question here
I wanted to be able to wear the chain harness with the carbon armor suit, so I went to change the <layers> of the carbon armor suit and only left <li>Middle</li>
It's a simple job, what can go wrong except for a few red errors?
But those I don't care because the game still runs
But I have a little problem with my villain, a black arc appears on the right side of the face
but not the one on the left, they all wear the same chain harness and carbon armor suit
The face shape I use is Gloomy Face mk2
I'm guessing if the face shape layer is too low to be blocked by the clothes, but if so why is the left one okay??

12.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

having an issue with CE, it causes my pawns to go bald if i dress them with hats and other head dress, i applied the patch and changed the line as shown a few posts up, the only thing i cant find is the CE_Patch_no_SkinLayer(1).xml file anywhere.

found the file in a diferent download, but it still dont solve ¡my problem.

in developer mode i get this error

Spoiler

Error rendering pawn portrait: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GenDraw.DrawMeshNowOrLater (UnityEngine.Mesh mesh, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 matrix, UnityEngine.Material mat, System.Boolean drawNow) [0x00003] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
  at CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_PawnRenderer+Harmony_PawnRenderer_DrawHeadHair.DrawHeadApparel (Verse.PawnRenderer renderer, Verse.Pawn pawn, UnityEngine.Vector3 rootLoc, UnityEngine.Vector3 headLoc, UnityEngine.Vector3 headOffset, Verse.Rot4 bodyFacing, UnityEngine.Quaternion quaternion, Verse.PawnRenderFlags flags, Verse.Rot4 headFacing, System.Boolean& hideHair) [0x002ae] in <aea1af637f9646c2beed99e979576ecc>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.DrawHeadHair_Patch1(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,Verse.Rot4,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,Verse.PawnRenderFlags)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal_Patch5(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,Verse.PawnRenderFlags)
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderCache (Verse.Rot4 rotation, System.Single angle, UnityEngine.Vector3 positionOffset, System.Boolean renderHead, System.Boolean renderBody, System.Boolean portrait, System.Boolean renderHeadgear, System.Boolean renderClothes, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] overrideApparelColor, System.Nullable`1[T] overrideHairColor, System.Boolean stylingStation) [0x00138] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
Verse.PawnRenderer:RenderCache (Verse.Rot4,single,UnityEngine.Vector3,bool,bool,bool,bool,bool,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.Apparel, UnityEngine.Color>,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Color>,bool)
RimWorld.PawnCacheRenderer:OnPostRender ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.PawnCacheRenderer:RimWorld.PawnCacheRenderer.RenderPawn_Patch3 (RimWorld.PawnCacheRenderer,Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.RenderTexture,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,single,Verse.Rot4,bool,bool,bool,bool,bool,UnityEngine.Vector3,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.Apparel, UnityEngine.Color>,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Color>,bool)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer:Verse.PawnRenderer.GetBlitMeshUpdatedFrame_Patch2 (Verse.PawnRenderer,Verse.PawnTextureAtlasFrameSet,Verse.Rot4,Verse.PawnDrawMode)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer:Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch4 (Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,System.Nullable`1<Verse.Rot4>,bool)
Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker:DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3)
Verse.Pawn:DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3,bool)
Verse.Thing:Draw ()
Verse.ThingWithComps:Draw ()
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Map:Verse.Map.MapUpdate_Patch3 (Verse.Map)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch1 (Verse.Game)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root_Play)

Finaly solved, it seems the cofee lazy installers uses the unnoficial version wich is outdated, so i installed a newer one

Edited by Deathend