Brand New to The Sims 4 Can You Use The CSA To Edit Female Sims While Nude?

Wasn't sure where to ask this question. I have WW and a female nude skin mod. Is it possible to open the CAS with the female Sim nude in order to better adjust breast size and shape? I find that even with tight fitting clothing it's difficult to adjust breasts to a pleasing size and shape. Clicking on the female Sim while she's nude just brings her into the CAS with her default clothing. Was curious about whether there is a mod that would allow this, or a cheat code of some kind.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

You can only change clothing in CAS, right? I want my female Sim to show as nude in that.

You should be able to just click on the little red x upper right corner of the clothing category, tops, bottoms, or full, to remove them.

Unless you've got something else going on.

Some things can't be changed if you use the world/sim editor.

I use MCCC to edit sims on the fly live in game.

Just have to change some MCCC settings on any computer in game first.

Enable testingcheats and fullCASedit cheat and you can the edit sims fully then by just clicking on them, and use MCCC/ 'edit household'.

And if you don't want to remove the clothing there are two other ways to go about it. 

1. Create a secondary outfit, remove all clothing from it, and do your edits, and then delete it (little plus at the top of the columns, then x to remove it). Usually easiest to do in Formal, as they tend to be One-piece outfits.

OR

2. Go into tattoos. Your sim will appear nude and you can do your edits there.