Help with the lop-choco elf

SkyRyder93

I cannot get the lop-chocolate elf race to work at all, iv tried basically everything and the face still turns up black, can someone send me like a folder containing EVERYTHING for it to work, textures, meshes etc cause apperently im missing them

reason im asking is because well im using the loverstupidnpc mod and over half of the npcs look like this

2013030400001.jpg

2013030400002.jpg

2013030400003.jpg

well the link i sent you has textures for every race added through mbp and xeo. you want to download the "high-rez 2048*2048 HGEC oily skin"   pack on that page. it will have textures for every race in mbp, so just grab the race folder that is acting up out of that archive and bam, fixed

Eh... The High-Rez Textures are okay, but it all comes pre-glossed, which I think becomes a problem if you decide you want more gloss.

I've also encountred some varying Face-to-body discoloration, but I think it's mostly for the Diablo Elves. They're alright, but.. it's probably just me. ^^'

Archived