Sign in to follow this  
furkancankaya

Why my skinns looks bad with ENB?

Hi, everyone!

Im using rudy enb for SE and Im kind a new at enb things. I see on screenshot topic everyone has beatifull looks but I dont.. I dont know why our games look so diffrent I use rudy but probly my settings are diffrent. So I wanted to ask for someone can share Rudy tweaks with me? Or should I switch my ENB for better skins and sex experience?

(sorry for my English)

The end result of a screenshot is way more than just the ENB preset you use. You need to take several factors into account, like textures and lighting/weather mods. Are you even sure these people use Rudy ENB? most of the screenshots you see so perfectly made are done with custom presets that aren't mean for real gameplay, so you'll likely get poor performance if you try to use these presets all the time.

Including an example screenshot would help so people who know about it can give you advice, or if there is something obviously wrong, people can see it and tell you how to deal with it.

short question : screenshot mean , custom config for enb/lighting /cell/DOF/skin/sharping and they use custom config for each screenshot

Think your main problem is lighting. Make sure to have some sort of skin mod installed. Also a lighting mod. I use rudy, fair skin, ELFX looks beautiful. No changes to ENB settings