Playthrough idea! Superheroines in Peril!

Hey guys, don't have lots of time to post today unfortunately.

Im VERY new to sims 3, and after spending a while to get a reasonably stable but very basic install, I've only been able to play a few hours so far and don't know if this is even doable...

...But I can't wait to find out!!  

Ever seen Mr X's poser comics?

https://dangerbabecentral.com/xpage/index.html

I love this stuff, it's sexy as fuck!!  And who among you remembers the old Wonder Woman tv show?  I mean, shes hot... in a skimpy uniform... and carries a rope that forces people to tell the truth?!!?

Um... That was MADE for perverse sexual fantasy!!!  ?

In that interest, I'm researing ways to have a "Superheroines in Peril" sort of playthrough in the sims 3, and how I can make it work.

The basic idea is to try to play a female sim who goes out looking for crimes, but wears a super costume (likely a CAS fashion creation-modified set of sexy, appropriate existing clothing) while doing so, and getting in fights... Hopefully losing often!!!... And then, hopefully, getting banged by the victorious criminals xD

I'm NOT trying to use mods that include death.  I'm going for the old 60's or 70's comic feel where all the fights aren't lethal, and all the action is cheeky and silly.

I'll be looking more deeply into the NRaas Story Progression mod, and other modules from NRaaas, to get this done.

I'm hoping Kinky World's rape stuff plays well into this, for sure, and I wonder if there are any "capture" or "kidnap" mods out there???

I myself don't mind the cloud fights, and so wont need like fight animations... But I'll probably try and not let my heroine get too fight-strong right away as from what I'm reading of the skill, martial arts is a 100% win chance against sims that don't have it.  She will just use athletics to fight so she's got a frequent chance of losing and sexy-time ?

Any thoughts on this idea?  Do any of you think this sounds fun?  :)

Dammit... Wish I didn't have to leave town today... I'd LOVE to create my heroine sim and post pics of her, and chat about her traits and what she's about!  I've got a few ideas in mind so I'll be posting more about this soon, for sure.

Interested in trying this yourself?  I'd love to hear about it!

Join the detective career. Use nraas master-controller to change the career outfit to a skimpy superhero costume. Use kinkyworld debug to change the casp-value on how revealing the game will concider the custome, increasing the arousal of other sims. You may also use kinkyworld debug to assign the people you are investigating to rapist-status or insimply change the sims traits, increasing the likelyhood of your heroine to be raped when investigating crime.

On 6/26/2020 at 10:22 AM, merctime said:

And who among you remembers the old Wonder Woman tv show?

Actually, no... not from around here, but my husband has introduced me to that show after seeing the new movie. No immediate plans to make outfits like the ones in the link, but a TS3 conversion of the movie WW by Ami Swift (TSR) is an ongoing project of mine. I first made her more than a year ago, and began an update using new modding knowledge I have. Problem with that is I tend to push things as far as what I (think) I know, and often get stuck, take time away from it, do other things, and eventually go back. The 2 dresses I recently uploaded are examples of that. Old projects sitting around for months... got stuck on WW, and looked at those again, and got them finished. A couple more items in the closet, but WW will be getting my attention again soon.

Spoiler

Screenshot-363.jpg

Not sure how many fights she's going to loose though!!!

On 6/26/2020 at 10:22 AM, merctime said:

And then, hopefully, getting banged by the victorious criminals xD I'm NOT trying to use mods that include death.  I'm going for the old 60's or 70's comic feel

You know, my husband watches those old 1960's superhero shows with our son, and raping the heroine never really seems to happen! ? Oh, Batman could have had his way with Catwoman 100 times, but....

Although I think I saw one time when Joker felt up Batgirl??? ))))

As for winning and losing fights and other things, install Nraas Master Controller. There are options for skill levels. You can set your girl to low athletic skill, and criminals hire, so she will always lose. With KW installed, give your criminals the rapist trait using MC, and they may or may not commit assault.

@LadySmoks : What you saw with Joker & Batgirl was the Story "The Killing Joke ". In this Story Barbara Gordon was shot in the Waist,and undressed,than Photographed to drive her Dad (Comissioner Gordon) into Insanity.This Graphic Novel is one of the best Stories about Batman,and this Jewel can you get as an Animated Film on DVD. P.S.: Almost all of the DC Animated Universe are great to watch.Much better than the Films with real Actors.So if you like Superhero Movies,give them a try.

On 7/1/2020 at 3:40 PM, LadySmoks said:

As for winning and losing fights

This is pretty comprehensive and useful when trying to 'stack the deck'. I was going to paste and quote - but the result was confusing.

On 7/1/2020 at 3:40 PM, LadySmoks said:

I think I saw one time when Joker felt up Batgirl?

I searched for awhile but didn't find this clip from the 66 Batman series, but thought this was funny (Parody of the 66 series)

Spoiler