I Have found a few in mod the sims - but i also wanted to see if anyone has the updated smoking cigs confirmed one- the weed smoking one - the pills buying/taking one - :) thank you 

i find alot of mods from years ago and just wanted to make sure i download the most up  to date ones ! 

@extremelyhotpink : Yes ,you can force a Creampie Moodlet with Visuals.You need NRAAS MasterController. In MC Settings there is a Button,something with  Moodlet.If you click that than you can choose from a List of all Moodlets.Mark the "Creampie" .And now if you click on a Sim,choose NRAAS,Moodlet and there should be the creampie forced.If it is not showing,wait or switch to naked Outfit .

PS: to do that i recommended Superstorms Outfit changer.Or you do NRAAS,Mastercontroller,basic,outfit,naked.

Don´t know if it works for Passion,i Use OKW.

19 hours ago, extremelyhotpink said:

force a creampie during sex

In passion you will see the options while Woohoo by clicking on the actor.

And in addition, Twilightstorm implemented even an animation therefore to see it coming ?

10 hours ago, extremelyhotpink said:

is this another download?

There are two major mods. Kinky World and Passion.

Since Kinky World is a heavy CORE mod with many features as you may know, is Passion a pure script-mod and therefore more a "light wight"

in terms of game play and -may be more important- in terms of a stable and also for "slower" PC's playable system.

However, you should definitely go for one of those mods. Ether KW OR Passion but better not both in one game. (you ask for trouble then)

On the other side, Passion has some features what KW does not have. Besides what I wrote above, i.e. you can set up in Passion whoohoo sequences and save them.

In Passion you can use the same animations as in KW and Passion register all of them automatically.

Finally I think, Passion is a great mod and definitely worth to try. But you need a little time to go through the first four or five posts of Twilightstorms

Passion thread AND go through the PDF what comes with the Passion ZIP file. See link above !

Recommend just to rename your sim 3 folder in sims 3.KW what you find in "documents/Electronic Arts/"  start the game, select a world, and close it afterwards without saving. You will find a new sim 3 folder then.

Into that you copy your mod folder from Sims 3.KW and delete ONLY all files which came with Kinky World in there, except ONIKI_Anims.package

since passion register that too and use some of onikis animations.

Then copy in the Passion files as per Twilightstorms description (PDF - to test, only the marked as necessary). Start the game  and go for a test.

From then on you can use both mod worlds by renaming the sims 3 folders back and forth........

6 hours ago, extremelyhotpink said:

switching from a ROG zephyrus to a alienware

I've heard many, MANY people crying that they could build a better system for half the price of an Alienware, but in my experience, letting a professional company build them is usually a satisfying outcome. My newest system was a store-bought, expensive, Occulus ready prebuilt. When Assassin's Creed Origins released I never had a single issue playing it, while many others were complaining about bad frame rates, high core temps, crashes, yada yada. I've never had a problem with mine on any game except older titles, and that is likely a combination of Windows10 as well. When I say older I mean games written for Win 95, etc.

While 'mine' isn't an Alienware, the point remains - sometimes the professionals know a few things the average chip jockey doesn't.

@landess i was using a regular two in one touch  brand non gaming computer i bought for 600 bucks for work to work from home - i wanted to start playing sims again - 

i got steam and i downloaded it and added the expansions little by little i have 7 i think now - long story short i blew up the laptop and got this gaming one - for $1,050 - it was fine till i found mods - especially the sex ones. i used sims dashboard to scan the files to see if i have corrupt things and got rid of them - i only have a few conflicts it says now - i use mts delphy to extract also - and i have s3pe loaded as well for my packages. 

pretty sure i am doing something wrong to cause these lagging issues where i cant even play a decent game unless i delete all my mods. I am not a computer wiz- but i am also not stupid- i am deff a hairdresser by trade with limited knowledge of things on pcs.

so i appreciate all and any advise you guys give me 

24 minutes ago, extremelyhotpink said:

i appreciate all and any advise you guys give me 

It seems you're on the right path. Reading about and using tools to help an older game that basically 'reached beyond it's abilities'. Add in a bunch of mods, many made by those with a minimum of knowledge, and now it's like driving a nice car in bad weather.

Only you will learn the subtleties of your system, and how it reacts to the programs and mods installed. A cheap junker isn't going to cross the grand canyon any differently than a multi-million dollar race car. This is why we try to avoid canyons :) Some mods can have a negative effect on weaker systems, while others just muck up anything it's used on (bad mods).

I myself use both the Coffin Nails cigarette mod as well as the pot smoking feature in Kinky World. They both seem to work as advertised although I'm suspect on the KW drug withdrawal feature affecting the use of Joints. Like any mod, if I don't like something about it, I don't use it. It was never part of the original game and it was my choice to add something made by others to affect it.

9 hours ago, extremelyhotpink said:

i deleted passion and now i cant whore my sim UGH - also the strip pole mods are fucky

Careful with the same save game you try to load. While a save game you did with the Passion mod can be loaded in KW. But may it hurts on some places

later on in the game play. Trying to load a save game from KW in a Passion game is a total disaster.  

I do not know if you are aware, but there are two strip poles. One for Passion or stand alone, and one for KW.

You can install both, but the pole for KW is not working in Passion. In KW the pole passion uses can be used as "stand alone" in KW too

as far as I know. If you use KW, just install the for KW prepared pole.....

12 hours ago, Clydie said:

I do not know if you are aware, but there are two strip poles

I use 2 strip poles in KW flawlessly. One is the KW 'approved' version which has a short animation attached to it and is scripted to work with brothels/etc. The other is Kickers pole dance mod. It is a stand alone mod which has NOTHING to do with any sex mod period. It has a much longer animation and use must be manually chosen from a menu wheel shown when clicked upon.

The choices are: Player character dance or ask another sim to dance.

Dance options; Everyday, sleepwear, nude, or strip (the sims goes through all clothing choices ending up nude)

The sim won't stop till you tell it to regardless of player or others.

Never tried to kill a sim by stripping yet.

>>>>> So I guess you can say there are 3 strip poles for the Sims 3 - I have no knowledge of Passion or the objects it uses....

11 hours ago, landess said:

>>>>> So I guess you can say there are 3 strip poles for the Sims 3 - I have no knowledge of Passion or the objects it uses....

With everything you said in your post you are right and correct.

But as far as I am aware of, there is no 3rd pole for passion. It is just that from Kickers.....

13 hours ago, extremelyhotpink said:

honestly this link saved me from throwing my computer againsst the wall

Please don't ?

Really I thought you were aware of the Nrass mods. Especially Master Controller and Overwatch.....

This should be the first what have to installed, even if you do not use KW or Passion.