Left Brains VS Right Brains

33 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH BRAINER ARE YOU?

• LEFT
    • RIGHT

But there a way to suppress them.

Emily been trying to limit her creativity at minimum.

It makes her idiot or at least unimpressive, untrained, dull and insignificant to compete with her logical peers.

Strong imagination are dangerous if you're not careful.

they create descriptive, illusion, that exist as part our logic & memories.

Not a bad thing for creative & conceptual workers.

But it's a very bad thing for accountants.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest airdance

I can see the image turn both clockwise and anti clockwise.  So the image  appears to rotate back and forth to me.

But that ability, comes at a price.   Left, right, up and down, are foreign concepts to me.

I need to "re-learn" these things on a daily basis.   My neurologists says it is a miswire of the brain.

Although I am allowed to drive a car, I am not allowed to fly a plane....go figure.

• 2 weeks later...

O.........K.......... This freaking me out , at first the dancer was turning clockwise (hooray for me , those adjectives match what I think about me myself!) 

But then I went to google translate for the word "Spatial" , came back to the test page, and now the dancer was turning anti-clockwise... 0_0" 

I got super confused , I blinked , the direction switched again... and again... and again... and again... Until I couldn't bear it anymore and returned here to write about it!  :o

Should I be worried ?!  :blink:

O.........K.......... This freaking me out , at first the dancer was turning clockwise (hooray for me , those adjectives match what I think about me myself!) 

But then I went to google translate for the word "Spatial" , came back to the test page, and now the dancer was turning anti-clockwise... 0_0" 

I got super confused , I blinked , the direction switched again... and again... and again... and again... Until I couldn't bear it anymore and returned here to write about it!  :o

Should I be worried ?!  :blink:

Don't worry about something like this, not really worth worrying about.

About myself; No matter how many times I look at it (and no matter how long) it keeps turning clockwise. Period. Clockwise.

Then I read the description, uses logic, math and science, reality based and stuff. That's me... ...wait! That's for anti-clockwise!

Saying I'm artistic, believing in non-real stuff and on the emotional side would be... ...very optimistic or something.

Either I should change career to the total opposite or it's not a too serious test.

clockwise and anticlockwise on will. started with anticlock

does it make me a logical artist that loves maths and paint a picture about it? *confused*

let's see... 2% titanium white... 45% pitchblack, 2/3 of an old rubberboot and some old pencils oh and dont forget the chalk... voila! i call it: it's ugly xD

but the listing is not to serious i think. most of both lists fit and some are not even close... totally lost with simple maths but advanced maths are ok (sometimes even without calculator) and i'm unable to play a guitar but i hear it if its off-tuned

but i like those kind of tests, made my ex girlfriend crazy when she never got her desired result^^

for those trying to change the spinning direction: focus a word in the list, maybe the last one, and dont look to the dancer for some time, like 20 seconds or so... if you go back to the dancer with your eyes it changed... maybe

its always a good little training for the brain to controll both sides i guess

• 6 months later...

Here is a test that I did for this. I can't vote one way or the other accurately. Most here I believe are the same way, especially those that see the picture changing directions.

http://testyourself.psychtests.com/testid/3178 this is the site for the results above. The previous site is nicer description of the various effects if you want a more complete psy result.