I need better instructions.

Guest TheAugustHeat

Guest TheAugustHeat

This is my first time installing lapf, and every time I do something wrong, and I can for the love of god not get my dick or tits to not fucking slap someone thats all the way one the other side of the planet because everything is a clusterfuck, now I am having stretching problems because I am fucking something up and I dont know what, but I also dont know why all of this is so complicated why cant everything be more convenient.

So I would to restart, and I would like some new instructions on this and not a link to a post from 9 years ago because things change, I would also appreciate it if someone would tell me what body mods to use because I am not sure if the one im using are correct, basically I need someone to hold my hand and tell me everything they did to make lapf work so that I can install whatever plugins for lapf, please I just want to masturbate in oblivion in peace.

I had the same issue, but the pinned LAPF guide is not outdated and you should use the mods it suggests. My problem was that OBMM would install all the necessary files in the proper paths, I checked. But for some mods it was like the files weren't actually there when in game. I had to extract mod files to a temporary folder and install manually. Then everything worked perfectly for me. Just make sure you know what order to overwrite before trying this though. Follow the LAPF guide. I'm also running the game out of program 86, which I've heard is not good for Oblivion and may had something to do with it. A good test to see if this is happening to you is to check the data files in the launcher. If it gives you an error for any invalid plugins you may want to try manual install. I haven't had this issue with any OMODS yet, they install fine through OBMM. However, I still create all downloaded mods in OBMM so I can overwrite what I have manually placed, and then fully remove the files if need be. Try manually installing Growlf's skeleton (controllable version) and see if it stops the breasts from stretching. Unpack the archive before moving the files to data. If it does then you can overwrite with LAPF.

Read my yellow Link below. The Link in my signature.

First you  have to install Oblivion right with all the tools you need.

Follow my link from the top, step by step.

-----------------

EDIT: of couse you first extract mod files to a temporary folder. You always do it !

You check if the folders are OK. Maybe you can selete different esp from a subfolder and you have to copy it in the main folder ( the one with meshes and textures folder )

Then you can create a OMod or install manually.

If you use a packed zip, rar, 7z and install without control ... your own fault if your game is messed up.

Guest TheAugustHeat
48 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Read my yellow Link below. The Link in my signature.

First you  have to install Oblivion right with all the tools you need.

Follow my link from the top, step by step.

-----------------

EDIT: of couse you first extract mod files to a temporary folder. You always do it !

You check if the folders are OK. Maybe you can selete different esp from a subfolder and you have to copy it in the main folder ( the one with meshes and textures folder )

Then you can create a OMod or install manually.

If you use a packed zip, rar, 7z and install without control ... your own fault if your game is messed up.

Ok i got a question do I need wrye bash? it says you do not use it and I am not familiar with it so it would be better if I didnt.

also sorry if I came off as rude in my post I was frustrated.

Guest TheAugustHeat

Another problem I installed the unofficial patches for oblivion and now it crashes when it says bethesda when starting

Yes you can play without Wrye Bash . I never needed it.

If two (or more) Mods change the same the mod that is lower in the load order wins.

If two Mods change a vanilla Level list ( spawning creatures or bandits in wilderness or caves ) only the changed of last Mod in the load order will be used. So you will miss some Mod creatures or bandits in your game.

Or  two Mods add new hair to the Imperial race...  only the new hair from the last Mod in the load order will be used. ( It is never good to use two Mods that change vanilla races!  Even with WryeBash it can cause problems)

WryeBash will merge the  changes of both Mods in a new esp. The BashedPatch esp is near the end of the load order.  So you have all Bandits and creatures or all new hair in your game.

! But if you change your laod oder or add and remove Mods you have to build/create the Bashed Patch again.

WryeBash does not fix Mod conlicts, if  two Mods change a landscape of the same cell WryeBash can not close  gaps in the landscape or move houses, walls, NPC up or down to fit with the ground.

If you can Mod ; can use CS and TES4Edit ; you can change the Mods ( esm or esp )  and  make Mods compatible, things like level list and hair  and also landscape.

As beginner you better avoid all conflicting Mods, choose the Mod you prefer and delete the other.

--------------------

Crashes:  Wrong load order or missing Mods ( A master file another Mod needs )

All unofficial DLC patches need the main unofficial patches . So the main unofficial patches esp  has to be above the  other patches in the load order. ( see my yellow Link and the example load order )

And of course  if you install the "DLC unofficial patches pack" but you do not have all dlc  you have missing master files and your game will crash.

Guest TheAugustHeat

Finally I got it working! I figured out the problem the oblivion bsa files timestamp was incorrect the moment I did the thing where you correct it it worked fine, thanks for all the help!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, TolyRiver said:

Hi, really new to this stuff. Might be a stupid question but how do I end sex?

If you've got LAPF working and initiate an animation it should end one of a few ways, depending on your settings.  I think by default LAPF animations run on a timer, all up it should take around 30 for a consensual encounter to run start to finish.  If you've changed the settings the E key should progress the encounter to the next stage and eventually end it.  Unless of course you've changed the key used in the ini file.  I don't remember if it's actually tied to the jump key as you've bound it in game, so try pressing your jump key if E doesn't work and you are using manual progression.

Another thing I can think is if you have something like LPK Extender that changes that formula a bit, Extender and Satisfaction both tie sex to a meter that drains throughout the encounter, so you can change the stages and things through manual mode but the encounter won't actually end until someone's meter runs out.  Also in Extender at least there's foreplay animations that play before the actual sex starts.  They work basically the same as the sex animations but they don't drain the meter I mentioned.  You need to hit the F key to end foreplay and start actual sex.  Maybe that was it.  If you use one of those mods, it should still not take very long by default, you'd have to edit the ini for the mod in question to make the process faster or slower.

The last idea I have is if you're using RaperS.  With the right settings enabled victims, including the player, can lose health at the end of a rape and this can result in death.  There's a setting in the mod that causes "bad ends" if this happens.  If you have... I think it's Player Slave Encounter then you can end up enslaved to the person that killed you, otherwise the only other bad end is "perpeturape", where in your character "dies" but the game keeps going and nearby aggressors pass your character around until you decide to load the game.  The animations still end, but a new one begins without control being returned to the player, so I thought maybe this could be what's happening considering that's the default bad end, but who knows.

I actually figured it out (managed to advance via pressing jump) but I have another problem: the game keeps crashing upon exit and I can't even end it in Task Manager, so I have to hard reset every time. Also, the penis animations are really wonky. I wrote a new topic with attached pic for the load order, if you don't mind my asking for help.

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, MLGMANZZZZ said:

i know its dumb, but how to initiate sex

Depends on what mod you have installed.  If you have a stalking rape mod, you go into sneak mode and use the key it states when you get close.  If you have a combat rape mod, then in combat you press the key that mod identifies.  If you have adultplayplus installed you talk to the person you want to have sex with and if they like you they will then have sex with you.  Each mod has it own way to initiate sex.  There is no universal press this key to "get some".