BBB Armor & Clothes Compilation *UPDATE* All Files in 1 Link

HanPL

- Is there maybe a t0rr3nt file maybe with a compilation of all the outfits and body mods? It would be really handy rather than downloading each and every mod one by one... :D

- I guess there are already a few hundred mods out there so a t0rr3nt like this would be a tue "redemption" for "n00bie" Oblivion modders like myself - Um,, yeah, I'm a little bit egoist sometimes... :D

I'm looking forward to the alternate hosts! I've been on reading these forums for a bit and when I actually had the computer to play oblivion, the host that you use is not available in my country. 3

haha Thank you for these uploads. I can't wait to see them ingame.

• 3 weeks later...

There are only 2 versions of Nurse Clothes.

other colors where never released.

Also updated all links with second mirrors (4shared ) so now you can download without problems.

Pictures re-hostes so now everybody should see them without problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm new to the forum here, though I've been poaching for a couple days. I just wanted to say thanks to all you for providing some excellent armor/clothing options. I've come back to Oblivion after an extended hiatus and I've noticed TESNexus isn't the one-stop-shop it used to be.

I just figured I should give some credit where credit is due! :D

how do i install the mod for this? i tried over and over and never got it to work right. :s

Which one are you trying to install and how are you doing it?

You should extract it to a temp location and examine the folder and file structure. If there are meshes or textures folders then drag and drop them into your oblivion\data\ game folder. Same thing if there esm or esp files.

how do i install the mod for this? i tried over and over and never got it to work right. :s

Which one are you trying to install and how are you doing it?

You should extract it to a temp location and examine the folder and file structure. If there are meshes or textures folders then drag and drop them into your oblivion\data\ game folder. Same thing if there esm or esp files.

i am trying to install the High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC. i know how to install the rest just don't know if i need this texture or a different one.

Are you using an HGEC body?

Is it in OMOD format?

Have you tried extracting it to a temp location and looked at the file structure?

Kinda hard to help you without more info.

As to "needing it"? No, you don't need it as it is purely optional. The HGEC body mods come with textures, and this is simply a higher rez version of them. If you have an upper end computer then you should be able to run it without problems. If you don't then it is a waste of time as it will likely drop your FPS too much.

Are you using an HGEC body?

Is it in OMOD format?

Have you tried extracting it to a temp location and looked at the file structure?

Kinda hard to help you without more info.

As to "needing it"? No' date=' you don't need it as it is purely optional. The HGEC body mods come with textures, and this is simply a higher rez version of them. If you have an upper end computer then you should be able to run it without problems. If you don't then it is a waste of time as it will likely drop your FPS too much.

[/quote']

yes i am using a HGEC body

no it not a OMOD format

i have extract it to a temp location but don't know how to look at the file structure.

Archived