Behemoth penis missing/not working?

Every time I try to activating AAF with behemoth, the penis is always missing. My female character still performs the animations, but it's like the penis is invisible or something. I've tried with a couple of Behemoths too like Swan and another not too far from Sanctuary (forgot where exactly).

I have (hopefully) all the necessary mods and patched installed for it to work, such as:

SavageCabbages

FO4_creaturerigs

F04_creaturegameassets_v1

AAF Vanilla/kinky/creatures sex animations theme

AAF patch to bang them all

AAF creature patch

I took pictures for example here. Can anyone help me fix this?

Falloutaaf.jpg

falloutaaf2.jpg

falloutaaf4.jpg

falloutaaf3.jpg

• 6 months later...

Hmm Doesnt seem to work regardless of what I install/do. Tried removing meshes/textures, deactivating/activating all plugins related to this (seperated carts, loincloth). I wonder if some archive file is overwriting the Behemots... Tried everyting I could think of still Clueless

Actually Swahn is the only one not working, but he seems to have his own special model so--- No problem here move along citizen!

5 hours ago, sinsemilla said:

Hmm Doesnt seem to work regardless of what I install/do. Tried removing meshes/textures, deactivating/activating all plugins related to this (seperated carts, loincloth). I wonder if some archive file is overwriting the Behemots... Tried everyting I could think of still Clueless

Actually Swahn is the only one not working, but he seems to have his own special model so--- No problem here move along citizen!

Behemoth dont have penis at all or maybe flaccid?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 4:56 PM, sinsemilla said:

Everything works, except Swahn but thats really not a problem, case closed id say.

If the case is closed then why does it still not work? 

AAF Creature Resources is supposed to have one for Bohemoths and include Swan, but it's not working for me either.

There are 4 people here, plus me, saying something's wrong and this it's not working for us.  If it's working for you then why reply like that instead of giving some insight as to what could be the problem?

2 hours ago, Raistln1971 said:

If the case is closed then why does it still not work? 

AAF Creature Resources is supposed to have one for Bohemoths and include Swan, but it's not working for me either.

There are 4 people here, plus me, saying something's wrong and this it's not working for us.  If it's working for you then why reply like that instead of giving some insight as to what could be the problem?

Yes maybe I should have said its not a problem for me, meaning my case closed...    I used console and spawned a behemoth (not swahn), Seemed to work fine so I just assumed Swanh was not included.  And since Swahn no longer is alive in my playtrough I couldnt bother with this problem anymore.

try player.placeatme and look up the behemoth´s you wanna try spawning in F04Edit and try to see if they have same problem is best tip I could give.

I still have no solution to this particular problem, But have tried examine it further. I have used 2 separate builds .

One with CBBE bodies for player, using the Ulbertos patch found on loverslab, pretty much following this guide : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-16jan2021/

And Currently a new build using the latest fusion girl, and using Ulfberth´s patch from github (newer version requiring buffout e.t.c)

However this particular problem persisted with both.

Examining conflict losers and errors with F04EDIT, the ONLY overwrites/loss of conflict files concerning supermutants/behemots comes from a singe file for me "Behemot separated carts" from the patch. Nothing else as far as I am concerned makes any changes here. In both Of my builds, everything worked still except SWAHN.  So why all the other behemots work but not him is a mystery I still cannot solve. 

I Dont know is some archive file, like the BA2 from the unofficial patch gives swahn custom textures and messing the whole thing up?? (probably not just speculating)

First image is a generic behemot that DOES work and IS "overwritten" by the patch...

Second Image is SWANH not being altered by anything at all?

1.png

2.png