Is there any Breast physics mod in Sims 3??

29 minutes ago, Natcroix said:

just like the title,im wondering if there's any breast physics mod in sims 3 like tonicmole sims 4 breast physics

You mean bouncing boobs? Many animators have included that in their sexual animations, but no one has created a mod that I'm aware of for default Sim actions and animations. Not even sure if the latter is possible for this game.

Okay, I just did a search by quoting your post (tonicmole sims 4 breast physics), found some videos and see you do mean jiggle while walking, etc. That would be nice - let us know if you find something like that. I spent some time myself looking for something as well - no hits for the Sims 3 breast physics

4 hours ago, landess said:

Not even sure if the latter is possible for this game.

I do not know about how Sims 4 is working in general, but for Sims 3 all movements are done with many many linked but separate animations.

In each animation you can let the breasts jump or even not. So, a mod what implement moving breasts in general into Sims 3 is beyond my imagination.

But as always, you never know. Would be happy if someone would find such a mod for sims 3 and then find out how it works because it would open a big door for further game play modifications.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 5:05 AM, Natcroix said:

if there's any breast physics mod in sims 3

this question bothered me a little last days to find a simple solution.

So, went into the basic generic animations package of the sims 3 and extracted six basic animations.

Walk short, walk, run short, run a.s.o. from the sims 3 basegame.

Imported then one by one into blender and added some simple breast moving for testing.

Returned this animations back into the game, each single work  BUT the breast did not move at all.

(I HAD the right anims modified what the game uses on 1000 occasions, saw this on something else I worked in to ensure the right animation was modified)

I think the EA engine to play such basic animations do not handle this points of the rig or so..... (may be for a good reason ? )

Any ideas on that. May be Spaceman1 can bring some light in here !

Forgot to say : the animation I have extracted are all explicitly for females......

• 1 year later...