Bravil Underground 0.95 *UPDATE* *WIP*

I'm having trouble getting the quest "Do you like Antiques?" to start. When I try to talk to Tolgan he just says "I have never seen the countess so happy" and that's it. This is because I already did the normal quest "Lifting the vale".

But I tried without doing the quest but then I couldn't finish the slave quest. The countess was successfully trained but when I try to talk to Tolgan to end it he just says that I have to talk to the countess and ends the conversation.

I'm running slave trader 0.91 and bravil underground 0.95. Seems like I hit a dead end in the trainer guild.

I'm having trouble getting the quest "Do you like Antiques?" to start. When I try to talk to Tolgan he just says "I have never seen the countess so happy" and that's it. This is because I already did the normal quest "Lifting the vale".

But I tried without doing the quest but then I couldn't finish the slave quest. The countess was successfully trained but when I try to talk to Tolgan to end it he just says that I have to talk to the countess and ends the conversation.

I'm running slave trader 0.91 and bravil underground 0.95. Seems like I hit a dead end in the trainer guild.

Are you 100% certain that you have finished her training?

lefdal, do you get the update "The training is complete. I should report to Tolgan.". You must talk to Narina Carvain, from time to time during the training, to get the update.

If you ask Onan, how to train a Countess, he say "To break her you must persevere. You should not give up even if it takes a very long time." I trained her with humans and creatures(Training results: 61 Humans, 51 Creatures) to break her. [see my post 142]

After I got the update I had no problem when talking to Tolgan.

(I haven't finished the "Lifting the vale" Quest.)

Yes the training was finished and I got the quest update. The quest marker led me back to Tolgan.

I had 3 different tries:

1. "Lifting the vale" not yet started

- chose the first dialog entry which starts that quest makes Tolgan reply from now on with something like "speak to the countess"

-> can't start the slavers quest

2. "Lifting the vale" not yet started

- chose slavers quest dialog starts that one but then I'm supposed to talk to the countess

- countess directly jumps to the dialogs for "lifting the vale"

- after that she refuses to talk but refers to Tolgan for further information

-> can't train her

- then solving "lifting the vale" made her available for training but afterwards Tolgan only says that the countess has never been that happy (because of the madstone that I recovered)

-> can't finish the quest

3. "Lifting the vale" already done

- just like the ending of 2. but I can't even start the quest

I now managed to force Tolgan to talk to me:

- use the spell "Sex Invites (Contact)"

- click "Lovers..."

- select "Nevermind..."

- now the normal dialog shows up

That way I could start the quest and also finish it. Now I'm master of the trainers guild and have this "Fingers of Deidra" that I have no idea what to do with...

ummm im very confused about breeding quest if its even working! as u said i have to go to the slavers underground and when im there to the silver... inn and talk to the inn owner! but the only quest he gave me is skuma trading!

is breeding even available? and if it is can some explain me to how to do it exactly?

thanx alot

The owner of the Inn the Silverhome on the Water in Bravil will only give you the key to get to the underground city. He will never give you any quests.

Now the barkeep down in the underground city ("HanPL" will give you both slaving quests and skooma quests). Onan over in the trainers guild will give you "training quests" and other random npc's have quests as well.

yeah i mean him HanPL as i said the guy in the underground! he only gave me skooma quest and when i ask for slave trading quest he say only skooma is available,

but my question was about breeding quest and room, what about breeding quest? is that future removed?

the girl in breeding room wont give me any quest either and there is no line to join them

i will be really grateful if someone explain me this whole breeding thing and what to do :/

No breeding quests. No breeding guild.(You can only train your slaves in the breeding rooms)

6 slavetrainer quests (quest giver: Onan)

18 main quests (different quest givers: HanPL,John(Arena),Alexei,Lara)

11 side quests(different quest givers)

And Skooma Courier and Arena(endless repeatable to earn money)

SlaveTrader 0.5 with STVictims were the last version that had breeding quests.(!STVictems is not working with SlaveTrader 0.7 or 0.91 or 1.0!!!)

• 1 month later...

Me too :) - the kinky creature sex is what has been keeping my interest in Oblivion alive after all this time. Breeding is the cherry on top of it. I'll be watching this thread and keep my fingers crossed that you'll get around to some breeding stuff eventually :D

It's so great that we have this successor (or fork?) of Lovers Victims. I was all giggly when I discovered it (and the massive work that this mod has received since the Lovers Victims release I was playing).

• 1 month later...

Ânother question. Is there any way to combine this with LoversVictim? I would like to use the facilities Victims introduces (for example Lord Drads estate), but it seems Victim does not work anymore with the new SlaveTraders/Underground.

EDIT: Is there perhaps a way to designate specific creatures/people as trainers? Perhaps with a console command?

Ânother question. Is there any way to combine this with LoversVictim? I would like to use the facilities Victims introduces (for example Lord Drads estate)' date=' but it seems Victim does not work anymore with the new SlaveTraders/Underground.

EDIT: Is there perhaps a way to designate specific creatures/people as trainers? Perhaps with a console command?

[/quote']

Combining the two mods would be a ton of work but it possible. You are more than welcome to give it a try.

Bravil Underground does indeed replace victims. Victims no longer works with the the current version of slave trader either.

There are no console commands to designate trainers. While you can't "select creatures" as trainers - you can use any human to train your slaves. You just stand next to the NPC and tell your slave that have sex with them. I made my slaves have sex with the two Khajiit underground arena gate guards just for kicks.

Combining the two mods would be a ton of work but it possible. You are more than welcome to give it a try.

Never meant to imply that those 2 mods should be combined into one by someone, though I can see how I could be misunderstood. I just wanted to know if there is any way for the 2 to coexist or use the Victim ressources with Underground (that's why I asked if there is a way to designate trainers).

Thanks for the reply.

Never meant to imply that those 2 mods should be combined into one by someone' date=' though I can see how I could be misunderstood. I just wanted to know if there is any way for the 2 to coexist or use the Victim ressources with Underground (that's why I asked if there is a way to designate trainers).

Thanks for the reply.

[/quote']

Unfortunately not. The problem is that the slave trader mod (which both bravil underground and Victims depend upon to function) has been vastly redone. The only version of slave trader that I know that works with victims is v0.5. All of the later versions of slave trader won't work with victims, so that really puts victims out of business.

Just so you are aware most of the guts of the slave trader plugin were removed and put into the bravil underground plugin (which is why the newer versions don't work with victims). I can only guess that this was done so that possibly other plugins similar to bravil underground could be created. That is purely a guess on my part. Perhaps it was only to make it easier\more stable for bravil underground. I really don't have a good answer for you....sorry.

Unfortunately not. The problem is that the slave trader mod (which both bravil underground and Victims depend upon to function) has been vastly redone. The only version of slave trader that I know that works with victims is v0.5. All of the later versions of slave trader won't work with victims' date=' so that really puts victims out of business.

Just so you are aware most of the guts of the slave trader plugin were removed and put into the bravil underground plugin (which is why the newer versions don't work with victims). I can only guess that this was done so that possibly other plugins similar to bravil underground could be created. That is purely a guess on my part. Perhaps it was only to make it easier\more stable for bravil underground. I really don't have a good answer for you....sorry.

[/quote']

No problem, you have been very helpful. :)

I am just glad that people are still active in the Oblivion adult modding scene.

I made my slaves have sex with the two Khajiit underground arena gate guards just for kicks.

Yup! If in Bravil I like to take my tender new recruits to the skooma den and let the kitties play for a while. In other cities I like to give the bums and beggars a bonus thrill along with a coin or two - them bums greatly appreciate being part of the training program... :D