Bravil Underground 0.95 *UPDATE* *WIP*

New In 1.4

-File name changed to LoversSTVictims (so you need to delete old LoversVictims esp)

-Removed Breeding Manager. So if you want to start breeding just go to cell/pen/barn click Active/Start send Slave and that's it.

Re download the file (Downlod button)

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=44387#pid44387

or use direct link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3k1mzokpkdqy3cj

And small info since few things changed.

you NEED Lovers Slave Trade since it's master now and those 2 plugins are crossovers.

Also some people had problems with "What to do after getting quest ? "

You need to ENSLAVE the victim order her to follow you.

Go to breeding location and talk with slave.

Order slave to go to Breeding Room. when slave pick the cell. "Talk " with monster and press Start.

The Breeding will begin.

Go to one of the cells with monsters.

Talk to Slave and order her "Go to breeding room "

She will walk to first free cell. click active/start and breeding will begin.

If it's successful info will appear and item corespoding to monster will spawn in chest (for example mating with troll = troll fat / with mountaion lion - lion pelt etc )

@wrajjt

The player > creature option was removed in new version.

When you click start/active it only works for slaves that are inside with monster not player.

Hrm. I must have the wrong loadorder or something then. I enslave a woman. I go to Cadwell and finish the quest there. I tell the slave to go to a breeding room, she says something about not wanting to breed with monsters but enters the room with the skeleton. After that, nothing. Can't activate the monster by "talking to it". There might be a hidden lever or something somewhere, if so I apologize. But I can't find it :)

This is my first time installing this mod and i seem to have the same problem as Ferra, (So when I talk with the barman and ask give me jobs the only two choices I have are carry slave and carry skooma. I can't pick either of them as it just says there is no current work for you please come back later.

I have both slavetrader and victims installed, trader is loaded before victim but still no quests)

Im using the new version 1.4.1

Edit* disregard the post, i updated to the most recent version of slave trader 0.4 and it works now.

• 2 weeks later...

same as chaodjj1' date=' I don't know how to get my slave to work, I bring them to the breeding room, also started the mission, and I use dialog to told them "go to the breeding room", but they just stuck there nothing happen

by the way, how do I train my slave in training room of "Slave trade"

come to thing about those, I thinking maybe this conflict to the slave form raperS?

Ans:Just!Right After I post this reply, I realize there is something called "Manage Book" right inside of any slave training room, you clieck it, you manage it, you get it, and it take like 1 min to half to initiate.

Good luk to anyone seeking the answer for the same question

10/24New Question

And there goes another problem, that, since I get them into the Breeding Room, but how do I get them out, I mean, yes, I can simply walk them out by giving order "follow me", but after that, there's no longer excite any option "Go to the breeding room" anymore.

Ans:Some how, I find out answer myself, again, but that's kind of .. anyway, to get the slave out of breeding room, is actually using order "This one will be free", but! since now LoverVictim is an addon for loverSlaveTrade so using this order would cause "Not in the training room" erro, so, to solve this, you have bring the slave to the training room of SlaveTrade and the use order again

[/quote']

divanem where do you find this manage book? I've searched everywhere and i couldnt find it at all @_@ using version 1.4

• 1 month later...

@4xgd

<1: Under Arena> - Arena (talk with Ysabel to start Quest.

Entrance to breeding cages will behind her )

<2: You bastard!> - Cadlew Chapel (church across the river from Bravil, talk to ...Kenny Big Grin)

<3: Harvest Moon> - Lord Drad Estate Slave Quarter (north of Anvil. Talk with the Orc in one of the houses and Quest will active).

<4: HackDirt Rebuilt> - HackDirt (Talk to Argonian to start rebulding Quest )

<5: On Oblivion>-Cadlew Chapel (Quest2: You bastard! Touch the lever after completion)

<6: Garden>-Shetcombe Farm and between Kvatch (stump/sack ? between that area

But you need LoversSlaveTrade to enable quest that will allow you to fully use those breeding places.