Bravil Underground 0.95 *UPDATE* *WIP*

Ok, I think I figured out whats going on. Maybe. After a lot of cross reading between this thread and the linked download thread and the Slave Trader thread this is what I understand.

The Victims mod only works with the Slave Trader .5a, but slave trader has moved to .7 and LTSBravilUnderground incorporates a lot of Victims features but not the breeding. It appears you get access to a breeder room in the Underground which you can train slaves on for creatures but no more breeding options. Is this correct, or is breeding still in the new .7 LST and Underground and I'm not seeing it?

Alternatively, if Breeding is axed for the time being, is there any links to an archived copy of LST .5a floating around somewhere?

I have only very briefly tried this mod without much of a success.

Could anyone tell me in some easy steps what exactly I have to do to capture a slave and send it somewhere afterwards? So far I tried once with the drinking/poison option, the person collapses but just gets up and walks away after that.

In some words: How does it work, actually?

I have only very briefly tried this mod without much of a success.

Could anyone tell me in some easy steps what exactly I have to do to capture a slave and send it somewhere afterwards? So far I tried once with the drinking/poison option' date=' the person collapses but just gets up and walks away after that.

In some words: How does it work, actually?

[/quote']

Did you read the 1st post in this thread? It tells you what to do.

Did you read the 1st post in this thread? It tells you what to do.

I did, but the OP doesn't tell what I have to know. So far, it only says "after capturing the slave..." - and this is exactly the problem, I don't know how to do that since once I have downed a npc it just gets up and either attacks me or walks away. I know where to go and how to take the quest, but I don't know how to capute a slave and how to take them anywhere :D

EDIT:

I finally got it. I didn't know there is a spell in your inventory you have to cast on the unconscious body. The "manual" you get on the plaza isn't translated and the crude machine-translation of what all the people have to say is very hard to understand, plus the text disappears after two seconds or so ... :/

Its always a good idea to check your inventory and spell lists after activating a mod that's been translated from another language and may not contain clear English instructions.

Make sure to keep checking, too: That's not the only thing you'll get in your inventory as you progress through this mod. You might want to visit the underground pharmacy, as well.

This mod is a blast - you'll love it. Hackdirt and Cadlew Chapel are crazy places...

• 5 weeks later...

Time for Update

I'm currently translating latest version of Bravil Underground (previously know as Lovers Victims )and Gregahit is correcting all the mistakes.

There is ton of works to but here is update of what's done already.

-Scripts (48) -Done & Translated

-Spells (6) - Done & Translated

-ACTI (11) - Done & Translated

-Armor (12) - Done & Translated

-Books (12) - Done & Translated (2 of them might sound odd becasue it's impossible (for now ) to properly translate them

-Cloth (8) - Done & Translated

-Cont (19) - Done & Translated

-Doors (6) - Done & Translated

-INGR (2) - Done & Translated

-Ligh (1) - Done & Translated

-Misc (10) - Done & Translated

-Weap (4) - Done & Translated

-NPC (142) - Done & Translated

-Crea (23) - Done & Translated

-KeyM (10) - Done & Translated

-Alch (3) - Done & Tranlsated

-Cell (41) - Done & Translated

-Dial (Over 300+ ) W.I.P

-Quests (208) W.I.P - Machine Translation done. Fixes & Spelling correction in progress

-LSCR (9) - Done & Translated

When you say translating, you mean machine translation and thats all, machine translation and you correct it with your imagination and the script, or you speak japanase (or chinese dont know) ?

Fist case good news, 2nd case very good news :D

Machine Translation leaves broken scripts, also Quests & Dialogues, have no sense.

That's why after "machine translation " we need to fix all the scripts, re-write all the dialogues,quests,items so everything have sense and logic.

Later it's much easy to translate new update since you can work on saved projects.

Its always a good idea to check your inventory and spell lists after activating a mod that's been translated from another language and may not contain clear English instructions.

Make sure to keep checking' date=' too: That's not the only thing you'll get in your inventory as you progress through this mod. You might want to visit the underground pharmacy, as well.

This mod is a blast - you'll love it. Hackdirt and Cadlew Chapel are crazy places...

[/quote']

Hackdirt? Hmm...I guess I didn't get far enough in the quest lines last time I tried this mod. Or perhaps this quest line wasn't available in the version I used (two or three months ago). Any hints on which quest line I should follow that will bring me to Hackdirt?

Make sure to keep checking' date=' too: That's not the only thing you'll get in your inventory as you progress through this mod. You might want to visit the underground pharmacy, as well.

[/quote']

Hackdirt? Hmm...I guess I didn't get far enough in the quest lines last time I tried this mod. Or perhaps this quest line wasn't available in the version I used (two or three months ago). Any hints on which quest line I should follow that will bring me to Hackdirt?

I couldn't tell you what quest line starts Hackdirt Rebuilt... I haven't used 0.5 in my last couple of re-installations.

You'll have to read the spoiler in HanPL's OP and take it from there. O.5 just seemed to have more justification for actually collecting slaves. Slave collecting is kinda pointless now - beyond the entertainment value. In 0.5 you needed slaves to finish quests.

Having said THAT: I am eagerly awaiting HanPL's translation of this new version. HanPL and Donkey always do the most amazing translations (when they're not out getting drunk and singing to me at the Bar Gold Route!)

Ok I found the problem :)

Since Slave Trade and Victims are now crossovers

You need to go to Bravil take Slave Trader Quest and enter the community (trap behind Gilgondorin ) then go to Bar and talk with Barman.

There you will be able to take quests which will allow you to start capturing slaves for breeding.

829859_Oblivion_2011_10_20_18_43_45_85.jpg

369076_Oblivion_2011_10_20_18_43_02_45.jpg

414980_Oblivion_2011_10_20_18_43_07_54.jpg

334936_Oblivion_2011_10_20_18_43_16_01.jpg

When I use the Lovers Slave Trater 0.9, there is no Slave Trater quest, trapdoor and the training room

When I use the Lovers Slave Trater 0.9' date=' there is no Slave Trater quest, trapdoor and the training room

[/quote']

That is correct. All of that has been taken out of slave trader and put into THIS plugin instead. You will have to wait until HanPL is finished translating it....:D

It will be worth the wait as it is huge compared to previous versions (see the updated OP for more info or the last page or so of this thread).

When I use the Lovers Slave Trater 0.9' date=' there is no Slave Trater quest, trapdoor and the training room

[/quote']

That is correct. All of that has been taken out of slave trader and put into THIS plugin instead. You will have to wait until HanPL is finished translating it....:D

It will be worth the wait as it is huge compared to previous versions (see the updated OP for more info or the last page or so of this thread).

Could I ask what the first language of this Mod is?

Ok i must be a very big idiot (or it's just missing from my game) but i cannot find the the guy to start the Lovers slave trade quest. I fast traveled to bravil castle walked onto the bridge and jumped into the water. I looked in everyplace that had water in bravil and did not find the guy to start the quest. Any help please? maybe a detailed location/picture Thanks alot :D

in lovers slave trade 0.91, there are no quests, no clubs, and no drugs without the accompanying bravil underground. you are given a set of spells. to enslave a NPC, rape, then cast [lst] create slave (or whatever it's called). the upcoming bravil underground 0.91 will fill in the blanks you're looking for.

in lovers slave trade 0.91' date=' there are no quests, no clubs, and no drugs without the accompanying bravil underground. you are given a set of spells. to enslave a NPC, rape, then cast [lst'] create slave (or whatever it's called). the upcoming bravil underground 0.91 will fill in the blanks you're looking for.

Correct. With slave trader you basically are just limited to a core of getting slaves and being able to break them (by sexing them yourself or with another slave) and selling them.

All the other features that "used" to be in it are now in Bravil underground.....and it is a pretty damn big mod let me tell you!

Ok so real quick so i make sure i understand all the quests and stuff from Lovers Slave Trade is now in Bravil Underground. Is it currently in the version that i am able to download or is it in the upcoming version?

Thanks for the help :D

Yes all will be in the new version and no it hasn't been released yet. I was shooting for releasing it today but it won't be happening...:(

My new target will be sometime in the next couple of days.

Yes it is.

And it have very poor english translation with broken scripts.

Meanwhile our translation is nearly finished. We gonna upload translated esp today or early tomorrow there will be still few things left for revise but about 90% of dialogue lines have proper translation comparing to machine translation that you can find on hongfire.