Bravil Underground 0.95 *UPDATE* *WIP*

Came across a zip file with a STLSM.7z name. It has a bunch of cool items in it such as anal beads, butt plug, mouth gag with inward or outward dildo, etc. Thought these should be related to Lovers Slave Trader because the esp was st.esp. However, I can't confirm this since TESedit says the esp is badly broken.

Anyone know from which mod this esp comes? If from Slave Trader, where are these items in it. I searched most of the base Lovers resource pack and didn't see any of it. Also, unless I missed something obvious, you know Murphy, I don't see it in the Bravil Underground or what's left of Slave Trader either.

A little help, maybe just an unbroken st.esp would be good.

Thanks for considering this and any information you may have.

Drag...

Modders Rock!!! (or for you old timers: Modders are the cat's meow!!! LOL)

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

X.Races.Comp.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

SuccubusRace.esp

Demoness.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

tes4-CHS-main.esp

tes4SI-CHS-alpha.esp

tes4-CHS-book.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp

HouseMapMarkers.esp

LoversSetBody.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversUnicorn.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversImmoralGuards.esp

LoversProstitute.esp

SetBody.esp

Real_Mannequin.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

DesuChan's Dolls.esp

AIRrace.esp

Tona's_ModsStore.esp

R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp

R18PN - Ayumi Set.esp

R18PN - Bikini Re-Textured.esp

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

R18PN - Dancer's Dress.esp

R18PN - FuruFuru Armor.esp

R18PN - Leere Armor.esp

R18PN - Lingeries.esp

R18PN - Mina Armor.esp

R18PN - Mizugi set.esp

R18PN - Schatten lauf Amr.esp

1-10000.esp

xeosp++.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

This is my list. I still have that problem。

Argh!I checked the one in Lovers with PK section! xD

I have a clean save ready to go so' date='in a few moments,i'll edit this post to let ya know how it went. ;)

Update: Nothing,same results.I'm starting to think that it may be that i changed the race of some NPCs from bravil underground but how could that affect anything..?! O_o

[/quote']

I can't give you any positive response, but changing races can do a lot of real bad things to your game. I could be WAAAY off-base, but I'm not having a lot of success with custom races in my own mods, so I might be a bit prejudiced.

Changing races in other mods is something I would not do. That's just me - I mean no offense.

What is your exact issue? Try to explain exactly so we can try to figure out what is going on.

Also what version of slave trader are you running?

Did you start a new game to test things?

What is your exact issue? Try to explain exactly so we can try to figure out what is going on.

Also what version of slave trader are you running?

Did you start a new game to test things?

same as reanimachit

slave trader 1.0, underground 0.95, deleted victims 1.42

Argh!I checked the one in Lovers with PK section! xD

I have a clean save ready to go so' date='in a few moments,i'll edit this post to let ya know how it went. ;)

Update: Nothing,same results.I'm starting to think that it may be that i changed the race of some NPCs from bravil underground but how could that affect anything..?! O_o

[/quote']

I can't give you any positive response, but changing races can do a lot of real bad things to your game. I could be WAAAY off-base, but I'm not having a lot of success with custom races in my own mods, so I might be a bit prejudiced.

Changing races in other mods is something I would not do. That's just me - I mean no offense.

And you were right.I couldn't (and still can't) see how it can effect things but it does.

Greg,i overwrote my previous MBP like you said and it worked (i didn't bashed it cause...if it aint broken,don't fix it :D ).

Everything works like a charm now.

Onan is telling you you need a creatur to break the knight. Go back to the prostitutes house,in the room with the novelist, talk to the girl Mia(Orders,follow me),go to the dog or goblin and let Mia train.After some training talk to Mia (or check her training results), if no quest update continue the training.Quest update is not automatic you must talk to her.

I use Slave trader V.91 had to many problems with 1.0

All the quests are so "funny"! No update if you get the training tips from Onan. And no update during the training, you must talk to the slaves from time to time till you get the update.(sometimes my slave are not broken but I got the update)

Tip for the "Sign of Gratitude" quest. The quest entry "I have been asked to bring a dirk and quill pen to Lara", but Lara needs a iron-dagger,quill and a sweetroll and a oar.( After stealing and buying iron,steel and silver daggers and 5 quills I look into the esp)

All the quests are so "funny"! No update if you get the training tips from Onan. And no update during the training' date=' you must talk to the slaves from time to time till you get the update.(sometimes my slave are not broken but I got the update)

Tip for the "Sign of Gratitude" quest. The quest entry "I have been asked to bring a dirk and quill pen to Lara", but Lara needs a iron-dagger,quill and a sweetroll and a oar.( After stealing and buying iron,steel and silver daggers and 5 quills I look into the esp)

[/quote']

Machine translations leave a ton to be desired! I have to machine translate, then play and take screenshots of wonky dialogue/quest updates, then exit and try to figure out what the machine dialogue really means. Obviously this one I hadn't actually played yet. :P

Truth be told I am really scattered out with some quest lines in decent shape and others.....hit and miss. I stopped working on v95 and moved to v96 since it included some improvements and fixed some of v95's bugs. Then I will go back to translation/play/fix mode. If you see something really off like that then I am going to open a thread to help me get this sucker done.

Here is the thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8992

About the novelist's quest whit Mia, after you break her whit around 10 sex acts whit a creature, you don't have a quest update (maybe broken dialogues, there is an untranslated line for the novelist).

As a quick fix set the quest stage to 20, and then talk to the novelist, DON'T sell her to him:

setstage xxLSTTG01 to 20

The The Novelist Quest is working, you must talk to Mia from time to time during the training till you get the Quest update.

I had realy problem with the last trainig Quest"Do you like Antiques?" with Countess Narina Carvain. I train and break her in Bruma (no update), take her to Bravil, asked Onan how to break a Countess, continue the training (no update), go to the Medical Clinic, change her to SexSlave( so dubble break. but no update),then Erase the memory of a sex slave and train her with Humans and Creatures till she was break again (Training results: 61 Humans, 51 Creatures) Yeeeessss UPDATE, Now I am the Master of the Trainer's Guild!!!

The The Novelist Quest is working' date=' you must talk to Mia from time to time during the training till you get the Quest update.

I had realy problem with the last trainig Quest"Do you like Antiques?" with Countess Narina Carvain. I train and break her in Bruma (no update), take her to Bravil, asked Onan how to break a Countess, continue the training (no update), go to the Medical Clinic, change her to SexSlave( so dubble break. but no update),then Erase the memory of a sex slave and train her with Humans and Creatures till she was break again (Training results: 61 Humans, 51 Creatures) Yeeeessss UPDATE, Now I am the Master of the Trainer's Guild!!!

[/quote']

Good grief!!!! That is ridiculous! I am surprised you would take that much time and effort!!! :P

I will look into this to see why in the world it takes that much of an effort to break her (must have taken hours!). I have not yet play tested to this point so thanks for the heads up!

Congratulations on being the Master of the Trainers Guild! You win an internet cookie!!! :D

in Bride for Ogre quest' date=' do I have to break the girl ? If so, how much does it take ?

[/quote']

Yes you will have to break her and you keep going until you either get a message (I think this one does have an update) or she says yes to marrying the orge. Best way to break her is take her to see lily in the breeding hall.

Finally!!!!All Quest done.

(6 Trainer Quests, 18 Main Quests, 11 Side Quests)

Not testet the repeatable Quests (Skooma Courier and Arena).

I use SlaveTrader V91 + Br.Un.095

To fix the "ManEater" Quest I recompile Scripts in CS (Br.Un.095).

To fix the "Why must Romeo die?" Quest, I changed the AI Packages from Romeo and Juliet.

All other Quests are working.

Towards the end a lot of CTD, first I couldn't enter the Training Rooms with a slave (but alone),later CTD if I enter the trapdoor to the Underground with a slave, so I "parked" the slave in Silverhome on the water(alone no problem to enter).

Justinof,sorry don't know what went wrong.

I talked to the Fan till he had nothing new to say.Then I gone to the "Party of the Beast" and talked to Wild Hunt, followed him to the Fan and watched.

!I use SlaveTrader 091 and BravilUnderground 095!