Bravil Underground 0.95 *UPDATE* *WIP*

Well i've got a problem. I got the slave trader quest but i can't find the trap door behind bobothing... well not like i can't find but more like the trap don't exist ^^'.

I hope someone could help me ^^ thanks.

I have the same problem too. No trap door, not even the bed or whatever that hides it.

Edit: Actually make that a worse problem. While trying to see if the earlier version worked, Oblivion basically broke. Now it either doesn't start up or stays permanently minimized, even with every single mod disabled.

I Upgraded to the newest version of victims and slavetrader. Before that i did a clean save. Now i neither can find die Trapdoor in Silverhome on the Water anymore, nor can i get any quests from this mod. I tried and looked everything up in tes4edit but i can't even find the NPC name of the barkeeper (Guf?)

I Upgraded to the newest version of victims and slavetrader. Before that i did a clean save. Now i neither can find die Trapdoor in Silverhome on the Water anymore' date=' nor can i get any quests from this mod. I tried and looked everything up in tes4edit but i can't even find the NPC name of the barkeeper (Guf?)

[/quote']

Because of your username, I'll help! (I'm kidding but I'll still help)

Make sure the mod is activated, If not, then there ya go! If it is, then you should uninstall, delete, and remove anything that has to do with victims and slavetrader from oblivion. Then reinstall it. If that doesn't work, then you should (if you are okay with it) save the game, exit, disable ALL plugins associated with lovers in data files, restart, save, then exit and activate them again with victim and slave trader. If you can't do this due to you not wanting to lose progress in mods then that's okay though.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Do the trainers from the guild in the plaza actually DO anything when you hire them? I tell them to start training and they just follow me around. Do I need to be in a specific area' date=' or have a slave following me, or what?[/quote']

The first time I tried the trainers they worked fine. Since returning to the guild room with a different slave, I can't get them to do anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyway for female player characters to breed with the creatures in the breeding rooms? Used to be able to do it but with the latest doesn't seem like we can. Also I've taken a few male slaves and tried to sell them to females but they are treaated as females same thing occurs when taking them to the female trainers in the slave port.

@Cobra2001:

I've tried selling slaves to in-game widows, but the slaves always take the feminine role. A bit disappointing...

As for training:

When I enter a breeding area with a female slave, I get the "Go To Breeding Room" option (not under Slave Orders). When I select that, she'll complain a bit but she'll still head to the chamber. Then I click the beast or monster that she's standing in front of and select "Start Training".

The only place I can't get them to train is in the Training Guild under Bravil. It worked before, but now everyone just stands around...

@Cobra2001:

I've tried selling slaves to in-game widows' date=' but the slaves always take the feminine role. A bit disappointing...

As for training:

When I enter a breeding area with a female slave, I get the "Go To Breeding Room" option (not under [i']Slave Orders[/i]). When I select that, she'll complain a bit but she'll still head to the chamber. Then I click the beast or monster that she's standing in front of and select "Start Training".

The only place I can't get them to train is in the Training Guild under Bravil. It worked before, but now everyone just stands around...

Not quite what I meant in previous versions if you didn't have any slaves or you just wanted to do it yourself you could breed with the creatures yourself doesn't seem like you can do that anymore.

I keep experiencing CTD whenever I enter certain areas at the undeground port.

I can only enter certain houses, such as the necromancy place, the trainer guild, and the goblin area, anything else causes CTD as soon as the area loads.

I don't believe there are any other requirements to this mod other than Slave Trade.

Any help would be appreciated.

I keep experiencing CTD whenever I enter certain areas at the undeground port.

I can only enter certain houses' date=' such as the necromancy place, the trainer guild, and the goblin area, anything else causes CTD as soon as the area loads.

I don't believe there are any other requirements to this mod other than Slave Trade.

Any help would be appreciated.

[/quote']

Do you have slave trader, STVictims, and BravilUnderground all loaded? And are you files loading in that order? If you do, did you get the leaflet outside and read the handbill? I had CTDs every time I entered the place under Bravil until I started both of the questlines.

Yes, I've loaded the three files, the Underground was obtained through the AIO file.

Maybe it's this leaflet you're talking about? I've read the handbill and the innkeeper gives you a key. The handbill spawns in your inventory when Underground is loaded up. What exactly is this leaflet?

That thread did the trick, I was missing some of the MBP esp.

Thanks a lot.

Wait, so, if I am using 0.7 of slavetrader I cannot use Bravil Underground? Or are you refering to STvictims?

I was under the assumption that STvictims is now tied to slavetrader.

That thread did the trick' date=' I was missing some of the MBP esp.

Thanks a lot.

Wait, so, if I am using 0.7 of slavetrader I cannot use Bravil Underground? Or are you refering to STvictims?

[/quote']

LST Bravil Underground requires Lovers Slave Trader 0.7, Lovers Victims v1.4.2 (and previous versions) requires Lovers Slave Trade v0.5 (or earlier versions, depending on which version of Victims you have). As I understand it Bravil Underground either replaces Victims or is just a new name for Victims. Either way, I suspect that running both Lovers Victims and LST Bravil Underground will cause problems of some sort.

That thread did the trick' date=' I was missing some of the MBP esp.

Thanks a lot.

[/quote']

LST Bravil Underground requires Lovers Slave Trader 0.7, Lovers Victims v1.4.2 (and previous versions) requires Lovers Slave Trade v0.5 (or earlier versions, depending on which version of Victims you have). As I understand it Bravil Underground either replaces Victims or is just a new name for Victims. Either way, I suspect that running both Lovers Victims and LST Bravil Underground will cause problems of some sort.

Yep this is true.

• 1 month later...

I have been having a problem getting LSTBravilUnderground to work. The game crashes when trying to enter the underground before about 12AM (midnight), then crashes when trying to enter certain areas. I took it into the Construction Set, and finally noticed that I had six NPC's listed as "Dummy" race.

Changing the NPC's race while running the CS in OBSE works so that the game does not crash when entering those areas. However, changing the race from "Dummy" does seem to interfere with the scripts for getting the key from Gilgondorin and joining the Slaver's Guild.

I am using a workaround right now, but does anyone know a solution to this problem?