Bravil Underground 0.95 *UPDATE* *WIP*

Guest Donkey

Hang in there for a few days. Till i get back from family buisness.. I had funaral when my grandma died last week. so i been away for while. Hope to b back and start translating my older stuff to newer versions.

I don;t have oblivion but still able to do some of translating stuff. i just need more heavy testers to squash for bugs.

btw anyone got links to newer stuff. like what i been doing previously ??? shy is gone also loda. what other sites are now primer ??

Hang in there for a few days. Till i get back from family buisness.. I had funaral when my grandma died last week. so i been away for while. Hope to b back and start translating my older stuff to newer versions.

I don;t have oblivion but still able to do some of translating stuff. i just need more heavy testers to squash for bugs.

btw anyone got links to newer stuff. like what i been doing previously ??? shy is gone also loda. what other sites are now primer ??

Donkey' date='

Wiki live door is still up: http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%b4%d8%cf%a2MOD%b0%ec%cd%f7#content_6

A direct link to some of the mods that seem to be updating regularly:

http://www.4shared.com/folder/RSdj43o8/ForGentleman.html

NOTE TO ALL: I am pushing Bravil Underground out for play testing today. This will be version .95 and it is still in alpha state as far as translation/clean up. Most things should "at least" be machine translated and the 1st quests and much of the "banter" has been cleaned up and polished.

Further Note: I just noticed that version .96 has been released. At this point I will NOT be updating things but rather will be cleaning up this version. Right now they seem to be releasing a new version every couple of days and with a plugin of this size it is impossible to keep up! At least for me anyway. I or someone else will translate the newer versions at some point so don't despair!

Please don't post/PM on untranslated/nonsensical stuff you may find while playing as we are aware of it....we just have not had time to figure out what they are trying to say ourselves.

Big Credit to HanPL here as without him this would have gone nowhere!!!!!!!

[b']Feel free to leave feedback to tell what you think thus far of things. I am curious about your impressions as I am just in too "deep" on some of it to see clearly.[/b]

Just a quick question, not enslaving respawning NPCs still applys since it using lovers slave trader?

Edit: It seems that continuous training doesn't work for me. It says the creature is now the owner and proceed to have sex. I tried and left for a while, came back to check training progress and number for sex with creatures remained the same.

Just a quick question' date=' not enslaving respawning NPCs still applys since it using lovers slave trader?

Edit: It seems that continuous training doesn't work for me. It says the creature is now the owner and proceed to have sex. I tried and left for a while, came back to check training progress and number for sex with creatures remained the same.

[/quote']

It does work but it is kinda wonky in how it works. You can't leave, you have to stay right there and creature training takes a large number of times to "break" the slave. Anyway that is not a feature of this mod but rather one of slave trader. You might look at upgrading your slave trader to v1.0 as that version now has a customizable ini to help "correct" things.

Sorry May I ask you something? How and where can I train slave with animal?

First you have to enable "Animal Sex" in Xlovers.

Then go to the Trainer's Guild, or the Breeding Room. Find and select the desired animal by "speaking" to it.. You'll get a dialog.. select training, then the target... Stand back and enjoy

Sorry May I ask you something? How and where can I train slave with animal?

First you have to enable "Animal Sex" in Xlovers.

Then go to the Trainer's Guild' date=' or the Breeding Room. Find and select the desired animal by "speaking" to it.. You'll get a dialog.. select training, then the target... Stand back and enjoy

[/quote']

I still can't train slave with animal. when I talk to monster and choose training then click at slave(they only show ordinary dialog)nothing happen. But sometime monster try to rape my character.

Sorry for my bad english

Your slave must have a dialog option [Orders]

1.Talk to your slave, klick [Orders]

2.choose [i will train you]

3.choose [Train with other slave]

4. talk to the animal,creatur or trainer

5.choose [training](if animals) or [train this slave](if human trainers)

6.(only if animal)choose ["name"training(continuatin)]

to stop training, talk to your slave, choose [Orders] than [stop training]

Fejeena's way will work. However you should be able to just talk to the animal and select training and then then select train once. I found that continuation is kinda iffy sometimes so select just the one session and the slave and beast should immediately "get it on". If they don't check your load order and also check that you have slave trader versions .91 or 1.0 and bravilug .95. Do NOT have lovers victims running! That is the old version and must be disabled. Also if you have upgraded you need to make a clean save prior to activating!

I try Fejeena's method but It not work for me.

because...

Your slave must have a dialog option [Orders]

1.Talk to your slave, klick [Orders]

2.choose [i will train you]

3.choose [Train with other slave]

4. talk to the animal,creatur or trainer

5.choose [training](if animals) or [train this slave](if human trainers)

6.(only if animal)choose ["name"training(continuatin)] (I didn't get this dialog after I choose training. And after that I can't talk to any animal. It look like they can't complete "training" command.

to stop training, talk to your slave, choose [Orders] than [stop training]

I use lastest version of two of them and I have clean save.

I not sure if the problem come from my load order. so can you give me your load order

This is mine

[spoiler=Active Mod Files:]

• 00 Oblivion.esm

• 01 Lovers with PK.esm

• 02 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

• 03 LoversCreature.esm

• 04 BreakUndies.esm

• 05 CM Partners.esm

• 06 x117race.esm

• 07 xeorace.esm

• 08 DiabloEF 6 in 1.esm

• 09 xeoracex117.esm

• 0A VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

• 0B VipCxjHHTest.esp

• 0C Neo_Ahrum_race.esp

• 0D Synx.esp

• 0E Blood Elves.esp

• 0F TrapRace.esp

• 10 Oblivion Vwalk.esp

• 11 SeductiveIdles.esp

• 12 Dwemer_Skyship_1_1_0_noQuest.esp

• 13 BirchTop.esp

• 14 CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

• 15 CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

• 16 CM Partners More NPCs.esp

• 17 CM Partners NPC.esp

• 18 CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

• 19 GG_Luna.esp

• 1A MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

• 1B Marg Lena V2.esp

• 1C GG_Lynx.esp

• 1D CM Partner Anais.esp

• Delinquent Master: CM Partners.esp

• 1E CM Partner Kirina.esp

• 1F CM Partner Yuna.esp

• 20 CM Partner Alice.esp

• 21 cmALiceKaty.esp

• 22 CM Partner Isabell.esp

• 23 CM Partner Sandra.esp

• 24 CM Partner Franziska.esp

Delinquent Master: CM Partners.esp

• 25 CM Partner Kyrie.esp

• 26 CM Blood Elves.esp

• 27 KAIHIME.esp

• 28 Sophitia_BKS.esp

• 29 AdeptSorceress2.esp

• 2A Aspiria_EV.esp

• 2B BWisteria.esp

• 2C JannetEveningDress.esp

• 2D Lady Style.esp

• 2E Chloe.esp

• 2F Mixed Maid Uniform.esp

• 30 Lady Anna.esp

• 31 ShevaTribal.esp

• 32 sisters.esp

• 33 Takidress.esp

• 34 LoversSetBody.esp

• 35 Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp

• 36 DLCShiveringIsles.esp

• 37 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

• 38 LoversFSE.esp

• 39 LoversRapeSlave.esp

• 3A LoversRaperS.esp

• 3B LoversBed.esp

• 3C LoversJoburg.esp

• 3D LoversPayBandit.esp

• 3E LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

• 3F LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

• 40 Lovers with PK Extender.esp [Version 2.4.3]

• Delinquent Master: Lovers with PK.esp

• 41 LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

• 42 LoversCreature.esp

• 43 LoversSlaveTrader.esp

• 44 LSTBravilUnderground.esp

• 45 Lovers with PK.esp [Version 96]

• 46 DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk.esp

• 47 SetBody.esp

• 48 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

• 49 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

• 4A Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

• 4B Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

• 4C Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

• 4D Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

• 4E Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

• 4F CM Partners.esp

50 DremoraElf.esp

• 51 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

• 52 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

• 53 Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs.esp

• 54 CM Partners Vwalk.esp

• 55 DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS.esp

• 56 CM Partners Extra NPCs Vwalk.esp

• 57 CM Partners Marker NPCs Vwalk.esp

• 58 CM Partners More NPCs Vwalk.esp

• 59 CM Partners NPC Vwalk.esp

• 5A CM Partners Special NPCs Vwalk.esp

• 5B Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs Vwalk.esp

• 5C Knights Vwalk.esp

• 5D xeosp++.esp

• 5E xeosp++ Vwalk.esp

• 5F Specialanims.esp

Moderator Edit: Please use spoilers on load orders. :)

reanimachit,

Well you have several problems with your load order:

1. (unrelated to lovers issues) - you have a ton of Delinquent Master messages. This is a problem that you need to fix! What the message is telling you is that you have a dependent plugin above its master in your load order. Master files MUST come 1st and the dependents below it.

Example (lets look at the 1st delinquent master message):

• 1D CM Partner Anais.esp

This is pointing out that CM Partners.esp (the master file) is not above but rather below 1D CM Partner Anais.esp. A corrected load order to fix the problem would be:

CM Partners.esp

1D CM Partner Anais.esp

Basically moving the CM Partners.esp up above all your other cm partners plugins will fix the delinquent master errors.

2. Next issue is load order for lovers. You have lovers with pk under bravil underground. This is not correct. Please see the load order in this post (click on the spoiler): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133 and change yours to match it.

3. Lastly, if the above don't fix you up then you may need to drop back lovers with pk to version 91. Versions 94 and up seem to break certain mods.

Remember to start a new game after making each change to test if things are working. If a new game works correctly then you can try cleaning your existing save to see if you can salvage it.

I have the same situation as reanichit

1. Check your load order against the example load order in my post above.

2. If you have upgraded from victims or another version of bravil make sure you made a clean save. Even better is to test with a new game to make sure things are working.

3. Check which version of lovers with pk you are running.

4. If you can't get things working with all of the above then post your load order.

About the quest involving Ardaline:

I finished it but she keeps following me and Varon Vamori' date='allthough he's supposed to give me something (i guess),he doesn't.Is that supposed to be like that?

[/quote']

No.

Did you talk to Varon with Ardeline in close proximity and say "Ardeline is yours" (or something close to that)? When you do she reverts to him, he rewards you and then he will take her for a test drive....:P

I did that but i think i might screwed things up.

I made her my companion to take her out of the guild (because sometimes the hypnotic doesn't work :/),took her to my place,first made her my slave and then dismissed her from being my companion so i think that's what did the damage.

I can't retry right now though because i wanted to reinstall "all natural" to fix a light stuttering i have....but i can't do it properly because the newer version of wrye bash is broken like hell....they had to "fix" it,didn't they.... :) *is ready to go bananas*

edit: well what do ya know...i managed to install the damn thing without its date freaking out... >_>

Damn! I already sold Ardelene to Valmori. Now I have to do a clean save and do it all over again...

@EnchantedSharkfin: I've been bitching about the latest version of BOSS for a long time. Previous versions of Boss and Wrye that I used worked fine together. Now - with new versions of both - I feel like Chris Walken in "The Deer Hunter". It seems more like a competition now. They fixed something that wasn't broke. Spin the barrel - pull the trigger...

If these utilities are supposed to work together (I can't even run BOSS without downloading the new version), you think they'd get together and agree on something.

I've gone back to an older version of Wrye Bash (because if I don't run the latest version of BOSS everything just craps out), but you'd think that these guys would at least say "HELLO!!!" to each other every now and then.

If you make SOMETHING that relies on SOMETHING ELSE, make sure it works. Old BOSS worked fine for me. Wrye Bash craps out and crashes if I try to run BOSS now.

I know which utility I'm sticking with though - and it ain't BOSS.

Greg,i tried again and nothing happened.Me and ardaline were as close as possible to him.Do i have to tell her to wait or something?

To garcemac:

Man,some people just don't know about the saying "if it aint broken,don't fix it".

Yesterday i had to revert my windows because of some horrible updates (i couldn't save in oblivion because of them and my comp was overall slower).

I forgot to mention that my stuttering issues were caused by bad saves (it happens when you've played for some time).Good thing it's easy to fix em with OBSAF.

EnchantedSharkfin, well I don't know what to tell you then. I know it works because I have tried it with new games over and over to test. All I can tell you is BravilUG .95 with slave trader .91beta works. I have not yet upgraded to slave trader 1.0 so maybe there is a problem there....I dunno.

Try a new game and test it is all I can recommend.

I think that might be it.Got a link for trader.91?

pop back over to the slave trader download page and look at the very bottom link in the spoiler. :)

You will either need to start a new game or make a clean save with both BravilUG and Slave trader!

Argh!I checked the one in Lovers with PK section! xD

I have a clean save ready to go so,in a few moments,i'll edit this post to let ya know how it went. ;)

Update: Nothing,same results.I'm starting to think that it may be that i changed the race of some NPCs from bravil underground but how could that affect anything..?! O_o