Can't see underwater

They are in that folder, they are in C:/Steam/Steamapps/common/skyrim. This is one of the few points I know I got right. Its everything else that leaves me confused. But I did make the corrections (my "VideoMemorySizeMb" is now 13794) and I did use the Wrapper Version.

Then I'm out of ideas on that one other than look for typos, spaces where there shouldn't be one, no space where there should be one, etc.

One last clutching at straws attempt - you did install the three files manually and not through MO didn't you?

Yea they were manual, but that doesn't matter because I found the problem!... Finally!

I've been poking it a bunch to see what I could figure out about it when I suddenly remembered coming across that d3d9.dll file more than once during setup. So I took a shot in the dark and reinstalled that file from the ENBoost just to see. Apparently at some point it had been overwritten because reinstalling the wrapper version finally got the thing to show me the red text. Getting this setup even fixed the original water issue so I don't need the realistic water and green water fix mod anymore. *Long sigh of relief* Thanks big for sticking with and helping me sort this out, I'm sure I'd still be having issues over the ini if not for you.