Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

7 hours ago, Neuronyx said:

Okay, new issue of the day! That leg thing, we all know the one. IS that a bug or is that just always going to happen one way or another?

With the non cloth friendly digitigrade? yeah, you'll have to use one of the mods bottoms in ww body selector and try and find a clothing bottom in cas that'll work with it if you don't want to have them go without pants to use one of the bottoms from this, either that or use the cloth friendly version which has the same leg shape as a normal sim which as you can guess gets rid of the issues with conflicting leg meshes since that's what is likely happening when it applies the EA legs just without feet on top of the modded legs

As for cloth friendly digitigrade it's the second swatch on the plantigrade paws from this in skin details, so with that you'll have the digitigrade paw shape but as mentioned EA leg shape which improves compatibility with basically all cas items in my personal experience due to no longer having a conflicting leg mesh issue going on  

Also questions for Berni now, forgive me if I haven't noticed but is there ears in this that'd work for making a mini lop rabbit? secondly, how hard would it be from a technical stand point to make legs that are more in line with the shape of the hind legs of a rabbit? if that can't be done can I make a suggestion for digitigrade leg shape with a paw more styled after a rabbits?

Honestly I just wanna make anthro versions of my two bunnies in game and I personally am not great at making CC so it's either suggest ideas and hope the modder is interested enough to do it or get the money to commission it to be done lol, won't be bothered if it's not of interest to do the paws I'm just grateful for what's already here

On 6/24/2021 at 5:27 AM, The_Countess said:

Also questions for Berni now, forgive me if I haven't noticed but is there ears in this that'd work for making a mini lop rabbit? secondly, how hard would it be from a technical stand point to make legs that are more in line with the shape of the hind legs of a rabbit? if that can't be done can I make a suggestion for digitigrade leg shape with a paw more styled after a rabbits?

Honestly I just wanna make anthro versions of my two bunnies in game and I personally am not great at making CC so it's either suggest ideas and hope the modder is interested enough to do it or get the money to commission it to be done lol, won't be bothered if it's not of interest to do the paws I'm just grateful for what's already here

I can make floppy ears for rabbit, as for legs there's not much room for improvement/changes since I cant edit mesh above red line because it's part of bottom (penis) mesh

Spoiler

pic.png.91c79a7d280cbfc5a401d8eca2131229.png

8 hours ago, Bernise said:

I can make floppy ears for rabbit, as for legs there's not much room for improvement/changes since I cant edit mesh above red line because it's part of bottom (penis) mesh

Hide contents

pic.png.91c79a7d280cbfc5a401d8eca2131229.png

Oh I didn't realise that part, nice to know, would more rabbit like paws at least be doable? though if not or just not of interest I don't mind, if you can make the floppy ears that'd be awesome enough for me lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First of all, Berni⁠—you're absolutely awesome. The amount of diversity your meshes has brought to my game is astounding. I thought I'd be able to make anything I needed with just Savestate's and SoraFoxy's mods, but man... I use your pieces so much more frequently than anything else. Wanted to thank you a whole bunch for that.

Secondly though, I was curious to know if there is any chance at all you could convert your head meshes for kids and toddlers? Specifically, I'm hoping for the rabbit head and ears. It's jarring to have big bunny families with small neon humans running around. Destroys the immersion in every way lmao. 

I know this is just a hobby for you, and you likely get more requests than you want to put up with. Saw someone already asking for lop-ears, which would be... absolutely incredible. oof. But I know you're a person with other priorities and fun stuff to do. Just thought I'd toss it out there on the off-chance it was possible. Meshing is... not something I know a single thing about⁠. Only imagined it would be cool to have more unified species generations⁠ and less weird, ugly little human kids lol.

Thanks for your time regardless!

@ZalkekiThank You, I'm glad you like it.

Alright then, ears and chastity cage (I planned to make chastity since 2020) are in progress and so are rabbit paws, I managed to make them look something between digitigrade and plantigrade.

As for kids and toddlers, I agree humans don't fit in furry family and converting heads and tails won't be too hard. But since this thread is tagged as adult I guess it'll be fine to make another for cubs, of course SFW.

On 7/30/2021 at 6:00 AM, Bernise said:

Alright then, ears and chastity cage (I planned to make chastity since 2020) are in progress and so are rabbit paws, I managed to make them look something between digitigrade and plantigrade.

As for kids and toddlers, I agree humans don't fit in furry family and converting heads and tails won't be too hard. But since this thread is tagged as adult I guess it'll be fine to make another for cubs, of course SFW.

Oh golly... chastity stuff too, even?? You're too good to us, lmao. Thanks a ton Berni! 

I was also very hesitant to ask on an adult thread, but that'd be awesome, honestly. I only asked here cuz I wasn't sure where else to do it. But oh man. Full furry families. Town-wide furry aesthetic, ooo... dreams do be comin true lol. Once you've got a separate thread going I'll definitely be tossing you a few bucks through kofi to make it worth your while. Thanks again for your time and consideration, you've definitely made my day. <3

Edited by Zalkeki
emojis were weird question marks lol
15 hours ago, Bernise said:

If we could get that for making a full on furry family I would LOVE that and thank you for all of the work you do on this, while I do have other furry mods installed I mainly am using yours honestly due to the options

Oh also something I noticed, the sheath, canine and I suppose other penis meshes too don't exactly align to the sim's body when you have a male sim with the feminine frame, I figured I'd mention it at least, but I figure since it isn't messing with animations or anything else it just isn't smoothly meshed to the sim model it won't be a top concern to be worked on

I didn't realise you had a kofi, if I have the funds I'll probably give a few bucks too in thanks for the work you've done

damn, I was thinking recently of making some chastity or having a suggestion and you already made one. you're fast berni!

Editing because I don't want to double post, but I've more to say. I'm planning to make anthro focused animations. Been getting to work on a knotting animation focused on the large k9 cocks since Monday, but I couldn't create a subject yet because I've nothing yet to show so I'm just saying this here because It's going to focus on looking good on your meshes ^^

Edited by BenjiThatFoxGuy
avoiding doubleposting
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems like the main thing I do here is give ideas and suggestions, but then I suppose that's what feedback is isn't it?

Anyhow, I'm wondering if mice would be something you'd consider? Sora has made it yes but the lod isn't great, you don't even have to pan the camera that far back for the ears to revert into one of the fox ears and the tail to turn white no matter what skin you're using, it's a bit annoying, so there is a degree of selfishness in this ask I will admit.

If it is not something you wish to do I understand, you've already done a lot in regards to taking our suggestions into mind and working on them, which I am grateful for.

Personally if mice were done, I'd like to see the more Mickey mouse style of ear shape, which apparently can naturally occur in mice, which took me by surprise honestly.

Still it's not like I'm commissioning this from you so if you don't wish to do it, no complaints from me, I'm happy with what we've got already.

On 8/26/2021 at 2:31 AM, The_Countess said:

It seems like the main thing I do here is give ideas and suggestions, but then I suppose that's what feedback is isn't it?

Anyhow, I'm wondering if mice would be something you'd consider? Sora has made it yes but the lod isn't great, you don't even have to pan the camera that far back for the ears to revert into one of the fox ears and the tail to turn white no matter what skin you're using, it's a bit annoying, so there is a degree of selfishness in this ask I will admit.

If it is not something you wish to do I understand, you've already done a lot in regards to taking our suggestions into mind and working on them, which I am grateful for.

Personally if mice were done, I'd like to see the more Mickey mouse style of ear shape, which apparently can naturally occur in mice, which took me by surprise honestly.

Still it's not like I'm commissioning this from you so if you don't wish to do it, no complaints from me, I'm happy with what we've got already.

The camera thing is lod's
The game has several levels of detail to load based on distance and sora just forgot to edit the model on that LOD. I may be wrong but I may have had this happen with Berni's models. It's an easy fix and if you want I can fix the file for you if it bothers you that much but please don't redistribute it to others since it's not the version that Sora made publicly available and so I'd rather not get into trouble for having someone redistribute her package files I've modified.

On 6/27/2020 at 9:59 AM, Dr3F said:

Any chance of making horse one even bigger?

Berni's models seem to work fine with one mod made by a creator that's banned on LL sadly for other one of his mods. If you want, you can PM me and I'll direct you the right way. That mod allows you to customize genitals size via a menu if they're properly rigged - Berni's are rigged very good.

On 8/28/2021 at 1:34 AM, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

The camera thing is lod's
The game has several levels of detail to load based on distance and sora just forgot to edit the model on that LOD. I may be wrong but I may have had this happen with Berni's models. It's an easy fix and if you want I can fix the file for you if it bothers you that much but please don't redistribute it to others since it's not the version that Sora made publicly available and so I'd rather not get into trouble for having someone redistribute her package files I've modified.

I'll think about it, thanks for the offer though, appreciate it, I'd still like to see what Berni could do with mice though