My advice is to look through mods that apply facial expressions (or just vanilla dialogue). If 2 things are fighting for control of the expressions, that might cause what you describe. There should be some options in SexLab MCM, under Animation... options?... settings? 2nd from the top, all the scale height, animation filtering, use bed or not kinda stuff. In that section is the "apply facial expressions" and an option for trying to match expressions with the moans or something (I don't use that option). You really shouldn't use both at the same time, and should double check that only one is toggled on.

3 hours ago, deskchairlamnp said:

Hello,

I have 1 last problem to fix for my SE setup :

Sexlab facial animations are "Spasing" jumping from open to closed. Googled for the problem, haven't found anyone with it. I have MFG fix. 

you may check "lip sync option" (which Eladano menitoned, I suppose) in sexlab mcm menu.

if you use lip sync option and expression active ,at same time, It often cause issue for me too.

I remember someone have offered patch for sexlab lip sync and expression somewhere in this site,  , but I do not remember,, which page  I found it. (I am opparco mfg fix user,, so the patch not worked for me)

Then if you have used zaz gag items , with MCM zaz  test animation,,menus,

I remember some gag option may cause the lip-sync issue too. 

20 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

you may check "lip sync option" (which Eladano menitoned, I suppose) in sexlab mcm menu.

if you use lip sync option and expression active ,at same time, It often cause issue for me too.

I remember someone have offered patch for sexlab lip sync and expression somewhere in this site,  , but I do not remember,, which page  I found it. (I am opparco mfg fix user,, so the patch not worked for me)

Then if you have used zaz gag items , with MCM zaz  test animation,,menus,

I remember some gag option may cause the lip-sync issue too. 

This is the thread with the fix:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139270-the-still-prevalent-lip-sync-issue/