[mod] RimJobWorld - Extension

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that i am missing both blindfolds and leg binders in my recipes list.

Have this and bondage plus mod installed.

Just noticed in changelog that recently RJW - Bondage Plus was merged with this mod.

Does it mean that Bondage Plus mod is no longer needed?

Yeah. Thought so. Disabling BP mod solves it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this mod!  I had an ex-raider with crippling mood problems due to alcohol withdrawal, two colonists who had been fuckbuddies before breaking it off when one tried to take things further, and an odd man out with no partner, who was so sex-starved that I caught him headed towards an alpaca.  But installing a sybian in a quiet corner of my base solved all these problems at once!

With the caveat that, especially in the odd man out's case, I had to manually tell him to be slightly less adventurous than fucking a llama.  The other guy was happy to sit on it without prompting, though.

It occurs to me that the sex furniture, especially the model with restraints, could be used as a kinky way to aid prisoner recruitment.  Maybe repeated edging would help break down their resistance with the promise of relief?  Or just leaving one strapped in full-blast for hours on end might leave them too orgasm-addled to say no?  Just some brainstorming, I don't have the skills or the time to do any coding myself.

33 minutes ago, Luciferus666 said:

I don't know if it's coming from this mod but prisoners pawn get the removed legscuff/handcuff (active) hediff when taking off their restraints do they serve any purpose ?

there is o such thing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Being able to use this for breaking will / decreasing resistance to enslave / recruit would make this Oh SO NICE!

And also being able to use this to reward slaves to lower rebellion chance and to be able to use gags and the like for the same would be nice too ?

So, I just installed this great mod and had an error thrown.

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.BodyPartGroupDef named Ear (wanter=bodyPartGroups)
Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2(String, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader:TryResolveDef(String, FailMode, Object)
Verse.WantedRefForList`1:TryResolve(FailMode)
Verse.<>c__DisplayClass15_1:<ResolveAllWantedCrossReferences>b__0(WantedRef)
Verse.<>c__DisplayClass6_1`1:<ParallelForEach>b__0(Object)
System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback:WaitCallback_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback:System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue:Dispatch()
System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback:PerformWaitCallback()

I don't care much lol, still installing : )

Just letting you know in case you can make this mod better. You know, it's funny I was searching for a mod just like this around May/June... funny you made it around the same time Psychic synchronicity lole.

in case you aren't aware, the blindfold from this mod has the same thingdef name as the ideology dlc item of the same name. At least in my game, putting on an ideology blindfold gives the rjw-ex "Blindfold" hediff (0% sight) rather than the ideology "Blindfolded" hediff (20% sight) and after the ideology blindfold is removed the hediff remains permanently.

Might want to change the name to something else... eyebinder? Blinder? idk

Edited by abcdxyz2
41 minutes ago, blablabla1232 said:

How does this improve on an already working original, besides you pissing all over it and pretending it yours?

Ed86 has maintained RJWex (and RJW) for years now, what are you talking about?

39 minutes ago, blablabla1232 said:

Idiot prolly waiting for the original dev to use the defs in his mod.

Not ever.

Fun fact: RJWex existed before Ideology (and Ideology isn't a mod). I wouldn't have expected Tynan to check if a mod (especially one of the nature of RJW) already contains an item he wants to add to RW though, so it's just a matter of making the mod compatible with the latest DLC ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, please use a more respectful tone around here.

10 hours ago, blablabla1232 said:

How does this improve on an already working original, besides you pissing all over it and pretending it yours?

it comes with piss you can enjoy,

unfortunately i dont offer physical piss delivery (even if you come to my home)

but you can still support me on patreon/subscribestar anyway

Edited by Ed86