[mod] [RJW] Whore beds

[RJW] Whore beds

Whoring themed beds for rjw, can be used without rjw.

Adds:

-basic mat, cheap sleeping mat with better than vanilla sleeping spot stats

-posh bed

-posh double bed

-luxurious double bed

Beds have higher rest and comfort but lower immunity and surgery success chances

Reduces sleeping spot stats to same as sleeping on ground

Languages:

-Korean

-ChineseSimplified

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, EbonnyFrostwood said:

Are there any plans to support [JPT] Soft Warm Beds? 

no

11 hours ago, Wank_man said:

So how do these whoring beds work? I got some set up and set for guests, and I picked my girl to tend to them. How do I get her to get to work?

like all beds

• 7 months later...

Would you by any chance make the Luxurious one compatible with royalty? Or maybe tell how to do it myself by editing your mod, if you allow it.

I wont distribute it. 

The reason is, i like the Texture a lot more then the vanilla double bed that is required for a title.

• 2 months later...
On 2/3/2021 at 4:40 AM, Vulvina said:

Would you by any chance make the Luxurious one compatible with royalty? Or maybe tell how to do it myself by editing your mod, if you allow it.

I wont distribute it. 

The reason is, i like the Texture a lot more then the vanilla double bed that is required for a title.

I would like to appreciate as well if the bed would be compatiable with a title

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Here's a quickly thrown together mod that adds the posh double bed and luxurious double bed to the royalty bedroom requirements.

Acolyte/Knight/Praetor will accept either, Baron and Count will only accept the luxurious one.

Load after Whore Beds.  Don't use this without the Royalty DLC, it will just make errors because there are no titles and room requirements.

(Feel free to steal this and include in the Whore Beds download as a second optional mod)

Nep-royalposhbeds.7z

Edited by Naboniduss
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

@Ed86 These beds clearly lack the ability to be painted (for the frame; 1.4 feature), and the double bed should have a parameter set to prevent the game from writing that the noble pawn is still missing a double bed.

Edited by Alpenglow
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, nightengate32 said:

This just opens in Microsoft Edge for me, it doesn't actually download a file to my device. 

Try using a different browser. Or change the contents of the file along the path Mods\rjw-whorebeds\1.4\Defs\ThingDefs with what you open.

On 3/7/2024 at 3:46 AM, Alpenglow said:

Try using a different browser. Or change the contents of the file along the path Mods\rjw-whorebeds\1.4\Defs\ThingDefs with what you open.

I'm using Opera GX as my browser, not edge. And as I said there's no file that downloads so I can't change any file path.