WW sex locations

I found turning down the number of available sex locations to choose from to 1-2 makes it a lot less likely they'll pick something fucking stupid lol. More likely to go for a couch or whatever. In one big ass house they decided the only location they care about is several stairs up on the top floor, but better than a wall clip. I'd love to know how they rate locations internally for this to be a thing, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2020 at 10:14 AM, FortunatePierre said:

I found turning down the number of available sex locations to choose from to 1-2 makes it a lot less likely they'll pick something fucking stupid lol. More likely to go for a couch or whatever. In one big ass house they decided the only location they care about is several stairs up on the top floor, but better than a wall clip. I'd love to know how they rate locations internally for this to be a thing, though.

So someone suggested a good idea to me: Basically ban sex from the entire lot, then whitelist certain areas with the "Allow sex here" signs.

15 hours ago, FortunatePierre said:

Genius. ? Hope you find a 50 on the ground

You can also hover over the WW Sex Icon on the left to see which animations are playing and then disable them for autonomous sex.

Or shift+click on the object/s and use the WW disable for sex option.

41 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

You can also hover over the WW Sex Icon on the left to see which animations are playing and then disable them for autonomous sex.

Or shift+click on the object/s and use the WW disable for sex option.

Right, but the big issue is that WW Sims always go to restrooms for sex.  They don't want to do it anywhere else.  I'd have to click like 20 different spots in each bathroom to stop this issue.

1 hour ago, LuversLab92 said:

Right, but the big issue is that WW Sims always go to restrooms for sex.  They don't want to do it anywhere else.  I'd have to click like 20 different spots in each bathroom to stop this issue.

This is exactly the problem with most community lots.

Sometimes if you create another room on the lot with other sex objects they will use those instead but it's not 100%.

The problem I had when I disabled toilets on some of the community lots in Evergreen Harbor is that sims stopped all auto sex on the lot.

As soon as I enabled them again they started using the other objects again, along with the toilets of course.

Same thing happened at the Narhwall Arms club when I used the 'No Sex In Room Signs' in the bathrooms.

Sims refused to have sex anywhere else on the lot even though I had beds, sofas, and chairs placed everywhere.

(Haven't checked this one again since all the ECO stuff though and because that lot was bugged out before too)

It's like a privacy bug even when those 'risk' settings are all disabled.

I should try changing the Autonomy Specifics/Sex Location Sample Size down to 1 or 2 again.

(Just means they will try to find a more comfy location if any are available I think)

Way back versions of WW I had to set them to 1 or 2  to get my sims to use beds, otherwise it was everything else but beds.

Older versions of WW the sims would do it anywhere and everywhere, dirt, grass, floor, and even on top of other sims lol.

Didn't even need toilets back then except for peeing.

It was kind-of funny, ask for sex bang boom right here right now and they rarely ever made it to a sofa or a bed to use.

I've come to the conclusion that it's not really an obsession with sims using the toilets for sex.

It's the restroom, or any room?, which could be considered a private location within a public lot.

It acts like there is already a 'no sex on lot' sign with 'sex allowed in room' signs in the restrooms.

A workaround if the restrooms are big enough is to add other objects to give sims a choice.

Chairs, Love Seats, Sofas, etc.

My sims decided to use the sofa and not the toilet this time.

Second picture at a Sex Club gathering.

First pair used a chair in the 2nd floor restroom.

Second Sex Pair stayed in the main room. 

Edited Restroom.jpg

Nightclub.jpg

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

I've come to the conclusion that it's not really an obsession with sims using the toilets for sex.

It's the restroom, or any room?, which could be considered a private location within a public lot.

It acts like there is already a 'no sex on lot' sign with 'sex allowed in room' signs in the restrooms.

A workaround if the restrooms are big enough is to add other objects to give sims a choice.

Chairs, Love Seats, Sofas, etc.

My sims decided to use the sofa and not the toilet this time.

Second picture at a Sex Club gathering.

First pair used a chair in the 2nd floor restroom.

Second Sex Pair stayed in the main room. 

Edited Restroom.jpg

Nightclub.jpg

Hmm. would be interesting to see the WW code for this.  I wonder if it if checks for certain things in a room: like small room, one door, toilet, and then bumps the percent change of sex happening.    

For a public space, no doors, walls far away, it probably decreases.   If you put all of the couches in tiny rooms with toilets, would they use them?

31 minutes ago, LuversLab92 said:

If you put all of the couches in tiny rooms with toilets, would they use them?

So far they have, along with stuffed chairs and Love Seats for the smaller bathrooms.

They will still use the toilet on occasion but not nearly as much.

What seems to matter most is having 4 walls and a door.

I stared a new game when I got ECO Living EP and started out broke on a bare lot.

Added many items found in dumpsters along with a few things purchased later on.

Bed, toilet, shower, counters, Sofa, etc.

Had many female sim visitors over a few sim weeks and they would not even use the toilet except to pee.

I think once or twice a pair used the bed at like 3AM but that was it.

After adding 4 walls and a door those same sims then tried every object in the house.

(With previous versions of WW all you needed was to carry a camping cot, from outdoor retreat, in your sims inventory)

(Plop it down anywhere that sims were wandering and just wait, and it didn't take long before another sims came by and took the bait, instant sex).

(Or place only a bed on a bare lot anywhere in the game, or home lot, and sims would use it straight away).  

(It's just something I thought was kind-of fun back then, when sims were not at all bashful about sex, lol).

Now I'm curious if the WW Use Private Locations switch was disabled if it would force sims to use more public places/objects.

Or if it would just block all sex, (have to do more experimenting).

Maybe it's like a preferred location.

I know the Outdoor Locations(on lot) switch doesn't do much of anything, (if this worked properly my sims on that bare lot with the furniture would have had auto sex NP).     

Disabled the Private Location Styles switch and tested on home lot.

Never had 3 pairs all doing it in the same room at the same time before, plus 2 more in the living room.

Plus sims almost never use the Massage Table for auto sex unless its in a room with no other objects.

This is with Risky Locations, Comfort Locations, and Outdoor Locations only.

Still have to test at some public lots yet. 

Sex Club.jpg

On 6/30/2020 at 9:40 PM, Scorpio said:

Still have to test at some public lots yet. 

Tested at a Lounge & Coffee Shop in WindenBurg for hours and never had any sims use the restrooms for anything else but peeing.

(Didn't need to use any signs or disable any objects).

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics/Privacy Location Styles: OFF

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats/Advanced Cheats/Sex Privacy Switch: OFF

Just edit the lots and add some 'comfy' furniture around for sims to use.

Sofas, Loveseats, Stuffed Chairs, Ottomans, and whatever else will fit.

Sims will then gravitate to objects with the higher comfort rating.

The Lounge was a sex club gathering but the Cafe was just Townies and NPC's.

Wouldn't all fit in the screenshot but 3 other pairs were doing it elsewhere. 

Empty Restrooms.jpg