Im using 3BBB body, when i equip a cloth or armor, the body scales perfectly. For example, my character is pregnant right now & when i equip any cloth (with belly exposed), the pregnant belly shows with starched cloths (perfect). But the problem is when the PC is naked, the body reverts back to default weight & shape. I did made the correct 3BBB main body in body slide. If anyone knows what causing this, please let me know.

SkyrimSE 2020-05-26 21-06-29-32.jpg

SkyrimSE 2020-05-26 21-06-03-16.jpg

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

Did you batch-build the clothing and armour to the body you are using in BodySlide?

I have huge collection of cloth & armor mods. if i batch build all at once body slide freezes. So i picked groups & batch build those. And i always build female body separately (only body). All with same preset. Currently the mod scaling the body is SOG4 (only). (Don't use SLIF)

Not sure how helpful this will be, but I ran into similar issues previously.

For me it was that Devious Devices (specifically the chastity belt) scales, but the body itself does not. This results in a funny extra large chastity floating half a foot away from my PC's belly.

After some testing I found that I have forgotten to check the 'Build Morphs' in Bodyslide for the body itself. Perhaps you can try building only the body file, make sure that the build morphs is checked, and see if it fixes the issue?

10 hours ago, jasondawn said:

Not sure how helpful this will be, but I ran into similar issues previously.

For me it was that Devious Devices (specifically the chastity belt) scales, but the body itself does not. This results in a funny extra large chastity floating half a foot away from my PC's belly.

After some testing I found that I have forgotten to check the 'Build Morphs' in Bodyslide for the body itself. Perhaps you can try building only the body file, make sure that the build morphs is checked, and see if it fixes the issue?

You son of a good woman, you are right. I've been modding for more than 2 years. But for this profile i forgot the batch built for main body. Thanks man.

Edit: Fixed my Problem

Had to run Bodyslide from outside the MO/NMM, built HDT-UNP Body on UNP-preset, 

the resulting "femalebody.Nif" -.Tri and so files were found under ...Skyrim/Data/meshes/actor/character assets

Basicly just copied those to overwrite the files in my Custom Race mod

"MM2\mods\Dragon Skin for Custom Races\meshes\CustomRaces\CustomNord"

Dont forget to copy the XPSME skeleton stuff into there also!

The resulting mod should look like this

I have the same issue but batch build doesnt fix it.

Is there any good documentation around how a body is build with bodyslide?

As i am using a custom race and i manually copied a skeleton(XPMSE) into that mod to gain full Racemenu functionality(some sliders, breast/belly/glute where not working with the mods skeleton).

So how would i apply a UUNP/UNP built body to my custom race mod? Or in other words - what exactly is the outcome file Bodyslide creates when building a body onto a preset?

1 hour ago, chaosarah said:

I have the same issue but batch build doesnt fix it.

Is there any good documentation around how a body is build with bodyslide?

As i am using a custom race and i manually copied a skeleton(XPMSE) into that mod to gain full Racemenu functionality(some sliders, breast/belly/glute where not working with the mods skeleton).

So how would i apply a UUNP/UNP built body to my custom race mod? Or in other words - what exactly is the outcome file Bodyslide creates when building a body onto a preset?

Its best that you create a new topic for that. I or anyone here probable be any help to you. Personally i haven't tweaked with custom races that much.

3 hours ago, chaosarah said:

Unfortunately I have never really touched custom races purely because there are quite a few mods that do not directly support them, so I wouldn't be able to help as well. Best to create a new topic for help, and listing Custom Race as one of the tags. :(