odd issue happening in left side actions panel

So I've noticed since installing Wicked Whims and related mods to it (such as Wicked Perversions) an odd graphical bug has popped up that is annoying me. Occasional on random sims in my Households I'll get something like the following Image happening.

You'll see on the left the icons for actions (in this case Wicked Whims ones) happening, an action appears to be cancelling out and another one loading up. However, the Action loading up is the one already happening and the one cancelled already ended. The Screen there seems to have frozen on what it's doing and no new icons will appear, regardless of what you tell them to do, though the sims will act on what you tell them. Sometimes the new action icons will load into that panel, but the old ones will stay and can't be cleared out (so you get multiple icons in the panel at a time).

Anyone have a idea what is going on and how to fix it? It doesn't seem to prevent my sims from doing what is needed (most of the time), it just is annoying to see and have happening.

Screenshot (27).png

1 hour ago, HuntressLilith said:

You'll see on the left the icons for actions (in this case Wicked Whims ones) happening, an action appears to be cancelling out and another one loading up. However, the Action loading up is the one already happening and the one cancelled already ended. The Screen there seems to have frozen on what it's doing and no new icons will appear, regardless of what you tell them to do, though the sims will act on what you tell them. Sometimes the new action icons will load into that panel, but the old ones will stay and can't be cleared out (so you get multiple icons in the panel at a time).

This is just normal the WW progress icon for the current and next animation.

Some animations don't have the timer bar working but with the ones that do work you will see a green circle progress timer on the topmost WW icon.

The ones without the timer you just have to wait for it to finish and switch to the next one.

If you hover over them with your mouse it will tell you what animation is playing.

The first one at the bottom never goes away and it just a 'go to sex location and wait for partner' trigger to start the sex act.

This is how you can identify animations you may not like so you can then disable them.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

This is just normal the WW progress icon for the current and next animation.

Some animations don't have the timer bar working but with the ones that do work you will see a green circle progress timer on the topmost WW icon.

The ones without the timer you just have to wait for it to finish and switch to the next one.

If you hover over them with your mouse it will tell you what animation is playing.

The first one at the bottom never goes away and it just a 'go to sex location and wait for partner' trigger to start the sex act.

This is how you can identify animations you may not like so you can then disable them.

Um you didn't read everything I said fully did you? I could even load up a different image from a different household where the child has the icon of eating something yet she's in the middle of playing chess (what she ate happened about 30 actions prior). I have this problem with many things just in this case it's the Wicked Whims one I am showing.

46 minutes ago, HuntressLilith said:

Um you didn't read everything I said fully did you? I could even load up a different image from a different household where the child has the icon of eating something yet she's in the middle of playing chess (what she ate happened about 30 actions prior). I have this problem with many things just in this case it's the Wicked Whims one I am showing.

Maybe I don't understand but the picture you posted is normal.

But if it's stuck there and won't keep running till it ends then there is a problem.

If you have this same problem with other normal EA interactions then it's probably mod related.

Has nothing to do with Wicked Whims or Nisa's WP though as they work fine for most ppl.

I believe that problem is called a stuck que.

You will have to find the mod causing it the hard way since you don't have any LE's to look at.

Most likely it's another script/tuning mod and all you can do is try removing them a few at a time until the problem stops.

Then add back in one at a time until the issue starts again.

It might just be an old mod needs updating.

Since we have a new upcoming EA patch June 02, many mods will break if you update your game.

Best to turn of auto updates on Origin and switch to offline mode until all the mods get updated.

Have you tried deleting your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder yet?

I'd also try an Origin Repair if you haven't already done so.