3 hours ago, mrdanish said:

why can't i invite peepers for sex? like the whole option is not there. and when it shows up they just run away after inviting them

Thought I read somewhere that WW has changed some of the peeper functions to not be able to do that anymore.

Could be wrong though...

Install the Control Any Sim mod, select a sim which is not having sex (the Action menu will not show up otherwise), click on the NPC>Actions>Control Sim and then the Sim should be able to join. Select join and Actions>Don't Control Sim to remove it from your household again.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2020 at 2:59 PM, Scorpio said:

Thought I read somewhere that WW has changed some of the peeper functions to not be able to do that anymore.

Could be wrong though...

It is still possible, I was able to use this option just a few days ago.

But now, for me this option is lost as well. In another forum someone has written that the peeping system changes when a baby or child is a member of the household. For me the peeping system worked normal before one of my sims had a baby, but I gave the baby away after a day. Anyway since the birth took place, the invitation option is missing and the "go away" as well. I worked myself through the whole wickedwhims menu, even unpicked that sims are not getting naked infront of kids, but no changes.
So it seems to me there is something not working with the peeping system when a childĀ had been a member of the household.