sexbound pregnancy days keeps going up

22 hours ago, Basszavior said:

I have a kid but the pregnancy day keeps increasing and i cant have baby

Would you mind adding more information, elaborating and sharing your logs so that we may see your mods and what went wrong?

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Elodar Thranduil said:

I have the problem if one of my crewmember is pregnant (from me) it says as a sample "You just impregnated Liara and they will give birth in 6 days" but i have wait 6 days still in the game (while i have make any quests) but after these 6 days they are still pregnant so why are they still pregnant and have not birth?

By default, unless changed in the config, that means IRL days.

1 hour ago, Elodar Thranduil said:

so i must wait irl 6 days? can i make it not idk quicker for this game or ingame? i use many SxB mods for this game so give it a mod where i can decide when they birth or how long it takes?

All of that can be adjusted in the Mod's config files, available in plain text inside of the Mod's SRC/Unpacked version. Most options even have descriptions.

7 hours ago, Elodar Thranduil said:

i have look if i can adjust the settings with the SxB tool (the tool with the hearts) but there are only stats and credits section avaible of reading. But on the "customation" tab in that stays onlx "Sexbucks" i have over 100 so idk what i can make with these. But this tool have not helped me either.

Check the Sexbound Wiki :D. Yes, Sexbound is out of control with the things you can do and it's not well explained in the forums anymore. The things you can make are blueprints obtained randomly as part of Sexbound Treasure.

https://wiki.sexboundapi.com/wiki/Sexbound_Treasure

ok i have found out i cant download the "Sexbound src.zip" cause if i download this zip file and unpack it and start the game then i have the screen with the sign from "Chuckle Fish" after this the game close. And if i start it again the game i have the same way until by the sign then the game closed again. The only thing that work for me is only the simple .pak file. this file where i must not unpack it and if i open it with "Editor" (cause idk if it exist a pak editor) i can change it but then if i start the game i have this "game crash error" that i have send here.

So have you any ideas how or where i can download a pak editor without game crashing?

42 minutes ago, Elodar Thranduil said:

ok i have found out i cant download the "Sexbound src.zip" cause if i download this zip file and unpack it and start the game then i have the screen with the sign from "Chuckle Fish" after this the game close. And if i start it again the game i have the same way until by the sign then the game closed again. The only thing that work for me is only the simple .pak file. this file where i must not unpack it and if i open it with "Editor" (cause idk if it exist a pak editor) i can change it but then if i start the game i have this "game crash error" that i have send here.

So have you any ideas how or where i can download a pak editor without game crashing?

that's not how you install mods aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

extract the contents of the src to \Starbound\mods\Sexbound, not to \Starbound\mods

extracting sexbound directly to the mods directory will make it attempt to parse every individual folder as a separate mod, which will cause things to break catastrophically

5 hours ago, Elodar Thranduil said:

-snip-

alright, since this is apparently a confusing process:

* download the unpack/src version of sexbound

* create a folder in Starbound\mods, it doesn't matter what it's actually called but just name it Sexbound for simplicity's sake

* extract the contents of the unpack to this folder, it should look like this

* modify your configs

* please, for the love of god, unset notepad as the default application to open .paks; that's like opening skyrim in notepad, changing random text, and expecting it to continue working

23 minutes ago, Elodar Thranduil said:

ok and which application should i choose then? i have not a pak editor or so....sry for nerve ya with that

you don't; .paks are archives, and much like a .zip or .rar, you don't edit them, you extract them, which in the case of starbound modding is completely unnecessary 99% of the time

if, for whatever reason, you absolutely need to modify the contents of a .pak the starbound wiki has a guide on how to run the extractor, but unpack mods at your own peril as in most instances this is breaking the warranty of the mod in a sense

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2020 at 12:16 AM, Elodar Thranduil said:

hey it worked i have use this application (pic below) and change a few things and the game dont crash more ^^

And i can now use "in game time" instead of "irl" time ^^

2020-08-14 (1).png

Hey Pal I know I'am really fucking late to the party put do you min uploading the .pak file for your config that changed the pregnancy to use in game time?

And if you could mind telling me where i should drop that .pak into?

8 hours ago, Will2survive said:

-snip-

i've already given this spiel once, so i'll keep this quick: .pak files are effectively .zip folders you can't (and shouldn't) open. you can't modify them, and attempting to do so will cause what happens to any .zip you fuck around with in notepad; it becomes irreversibly corrupted

enabling in game time is changing literally one word in a config file in the unpack version of the mod, among other options to personalize the mod

in fact, i'm going to describe how to do this yourself!

-step one: download the goddamn src/unpack version of sexbound

-step two: extract the unpack version of the mod to a new folder in your \mods directory (\Starbound\mods\Sexbound)

-step three: open sxb_plugin.pregnant.config in the text editor of your choice

-step four: make your way to lines 102-106 and carefully read what this config option does

-step five: change "true" to "false" (be sure to keep the comma) and save

On 8/27/2020 at 9:26 AM, ixtheinterloper said:

i've already given this spiel once, so i'll keep this quick: .pak files are effectively .zip folders you can't (and shouldn't) open. you can't modify them, and attempting to do so will cause what happens to any .zip you fuck around with in notepad; it becomes irreversibly corrupted

enabling in game time is changing literally one word in a config file in the unpack version of the mod, among other options to personalize the mod

in fact, i'm going to describe how to do this yourself!

-step one: download the goddamn src/unpack version of sexbound

-step two: extract the unpack version of the mod to a new folder in your \mods directory (\Starbound\mods\Sexbound)

-step three: open sxb_plugin.pregnant.config in the text editor of your choice

-step four: make your way to lines 102-106 and carefully read what this config option does

-step five: change "true" to "false" (be sure to keep the comma) and save

well he is right this Application "Nextpad" is the same how the Editor. I have only use nextpad cause the Editor have showed me not the english words it have showed me as a sample: mnghtzruei78(%gjfgnggg and so on.

1. Download the zip. file
2. Create in the "mods" folder a new one as a Sample: Sexbound 778
3. Unpack the zip.file in your new created folder as my sample: Sexbound 778
4.Click one time on the file sxb-plugin.pregnant.config right click on it and open it with Editor
5. Before you change anything save.
6. Seek the line where it called: "useOSTimeForPregnancies" and change it into "false"
7. you can change any of these lines that showes you how you want
8. Save it again and close the editor
9. Start the game
10. Create a new character
11. If the game start and you are on your ship look on the tasklines next your character profile
12. There you have the numbers 1-6
13. On number 1 must be a card what calles SxB
14. On number two must be a double heart.
15. Create on the anvil Aphrodites bow. (if you give you admin rights you must not pay materials to craft it) shoot on a npc that you want, impregnate her and if you use the admin cmmand /timewarp 84600 and then you can see your npc (or crewmember) have birth your childs (they are fully grown).

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, Yiazmatt said:

I have a problem. I am pregment in the game and after wait the time i click in now for birth but he doesen't give birth and the pop up reapair infinitely i post an image contain all my mods for sexbound. one can help me plz ?

Mod sexbound.png

Remove Sexbound Tweaker, firstly. It's only 2 major versions behind, that should be an indication as to not use it.

• 5 months later...
On 8/11/2020 at 5:03 PM, Elodar Thranduil said:

I have the problem if one of my crewmember is pregnant (from me) it says as a sample "You just impregnated Liara and they will give birth in 6 days" but i have wait 6 days still in the game (while i have make any quests) but after these 6 days they are still pregnant so why are they still pregnant and have not birth?

how do you do to leave pregnant someome with the pj

• 2 months later...